MLB FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

1:05 PM EST : St. Louis ( -110 ) at Pittsburgh ( 102 ) —- T: 6.5
    4:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -111 ) at Tampa Bay ( 103 ) —- T: 7
    8:37 PM EST : NY Mets ( -115 ) at Kansas City ( 106 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• einars

@qatman said...

So they should be low owned! Seriously though, given that I’m playing Stroman and Liriano;

i like the thought process for gpp. and looks like it working out so far in the 1st

• flip4flop

Liriano cost me so many games last year I had to start off the season with him. It may have taken awhile but I finally feel good about what he put up tonight.

• Warriv

I’m on pace to have my highest score ever on Fanduel today!

• cutter2225

@Warriv said...

I’m on pace to have my highest score ever on Fanduel today!

We all are…for good or bad!

• qatman

Fading Archer may not work out as well as I had hoped after the first inning. He’s down 3-1 but outscoring Stroman 26-8 on DK. At least he should be done for the day after 107 pitches.

• Fsudrew17

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Ready for liriano to get destroyed and his owners to freak =)

Lol

• qatman

Also re: overlay, there was about 50% overlay in the late game moonshot. I have 5 lineups x 3 entries each that may be pining for the fjords unless the top of the TOR lineup can do some damage.

• tarheelsrule44

Not sure if I’m doing well or not, but I think I am. On DK, i have 59.70 with M. Harvey, S. Perez, and Y. Cespedes left to play. I’m seeing a lot of guys with only 10-20 more points than me but they have 2 pitchers in play/already played. What’s a good score to shoot for on MLB?

• cjs5555

@tarheelsrule44 said...

Not sure if I’m doing well or not, but I think I am. On DK, i have 59.70 with M. Harvey, S. Perez, and Y. Cespedes left to play. I’m seeing a lot of guys with only 10-20 more points than me but they have 2 pitchers in play/already played. What’s a good score to shoot for on MLB?

These small slates are tough and can be lower scoring when there’s not a lot of offense (and especially when there are no HRs). Also depends a lot on how well chalk pitching performed on a given night. That said, on most main slate nights on DK, I’m thinking at least 100-110 to cash 50/50s and north of that to cash tourneys.

• qatman

There isn’t really a target score as it is highly dependent on how many runs are scored in a day which can vary greatly. Today has been very low scoring so far. I would not be super confident in your team in a GPP as a lot of people will have Harvey and a lot of people have plenty of PIR. For example my cash lineup has 62 pts with 4 hitters remaining and is not cashing in anything other than a few H2H.

Perez will probably be fairly low owned so if he goes off you have a chance I guess. But I wouldn’t pop the corks yet.

• small1dawg

really could of used a CG outta stroman there!

• qatman

That homer to Dickerson on an 0-2 pitch was just gratuitously bad. Had they just pulled him after 8, would have about tied Archer within half a point or so. Here’s hoping for a few Conforto dongs tonight.

• nta87

Unreal Middleton out the only time I play him in over a month he’s out

• small1dawg

@nta87 said...

wrong thread!

• TheBigM

Have Tulo for tomorrow..hope he didn’t use up all his ju ju :)

• Olhausen

@nta87 said...

Keep that NBA crap out of here! Jk of course

• jgchinz

Sitting at 93.50 on DK with d’Arnaud, Granderson, Wright and Cespedes left. Good chance at winning some dough I think.

• Fantasytrending

First time MLB player, I’m already hooked! Nice to finally get away from NBA

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

At 102 on FD with D’Arnaud, Hosmer, Infante, and Cespedes left in the squeeze #3. Currently min cashing. You guys think I can stay in the green?

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

@ScoLuns said...

You SHOULD stack against Harvey tonight.
    His weakness is lefty bats on the road. Couple that with him struggling in spring training, fighting a Blatter infection, and the Royals getting their WS Rings……

Insert Hosmer,Morales, Moustakis,Gordon

Just wanted to quote myself here for calling it

• Olhausen

@ScoLuns said...

Just wanted to quote myself here for calling it

Did you take your own advice?

• Cardiac555

Cashed in all 4 Gpp’s. Nothing fantastic, but cashed. So glad MLB is back.

• fantasyfan21

So glad baseball is back, tired of that NBA stuff!!!!

• TheRealJosh5

123 and cashed all my 50/50’s and gpp but was tied with so many entries so.. Looking forward to tomorrow.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

@Olhausen said...

Did you take your own advice?

Yes. ☺

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler