3:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 119 ) at Baltimore ( -129 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 101 ) at Minnesota ( -109 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 328 ) at LA Dodgers ( -367 ) —- T: 6
    4:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 106 ) at Cincinnati ( -115 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -119 ) at Chi Sox ( 110 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -101 ) at Texas ( -107 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 136 ) at Houston ( -148 ) —- T: 8
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -110 ) at Oakland ( 102 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mackwoods11

wow, Grandal cost me a nice chunk of change today

• Dirt_Lavert

OML Grandal 2 dingers. hahahahaha. Now I’m really butthurt Guerra got hurt! And that actually put me down money even though I have him in one. Kinda surprised Grandal is 20% owned. Wow.

• KindGuy

Grandal double dong…. damnnnnnn

• FidelCashflow

Well, pretty much lost all my games today after killing it on Sunday…..lol Ready to play again tomorrow!

• madchuck

This Dodgers game is ridiculous.

• KindGuy

Alright I’m stacking against the Padres every single day for the rest of the season lol. Their starting pitching sucks, their bullpen sucks, their defense sucks. My God.

• Dirt_Lavert

@kswetnam1342 said...

I’m a Rangers fan…so I have mixed feelings on Moreland. Great defense, good clubhouse guy, but never really evolved as a hitter. Expect .250 average with 20 homers.

Exactly. Not huge on him, really hoping he proves me wrong. Listening to Tony Mazz on The Baseball Reporters talk about not loving him right now. He’s hated the signing from the start and I usually follow his take on the Sox. He was a beat reporter forever and now has a few radio shows. Guy knows what he’s saying when it comes to the sox.

• hcassidy

@Hjd29 said...

Anybody taking Darvish or Kluber in the late slate?

I am on Klubot…..but I am a homer.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Over 200 now on FD in one of my two Gray lu’s…man, could have been nice if he didn’t implode…oh well…I played more lu’s than I intended so anything ahead for the day is going to be a positive, especially since I have virtually no money left on the site.

• darrenqnguyen

109 with Nolasco/Pujols/Trout/Segura left, not bad for first timer.

• Dirt_Lavert

@elementasrat said...

Alright I’m stacking against the Padres every single day for the rest of the season lol. Their starting pitching sucks, their bullpen sucks, their defense sucks. My God.

Yea RG pointed me to the cheap Dodgers stack which is great. Interesting that game had an implied total of 6.5 hahahaha. Just wishing I gave Forsythe and Joc a chance in the stack. I need to get over biases against 2nd half of the lu guys

• beastdog325

@Hjd29 said...

Anybody taking Darvish or Kluber in the late slate?

Yeah, I have both of them. And still a pretty good looking lineup. But I think that every night. Guess we’ll see later.

• KindGuy

And Kershaw gets the well deserved win. 32.55 DK Pts. I have no regrets fading him. I DO regret taking out Santana for Chacin though, lmao.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Ummmmmmmm looks like I’m about to win the $300 Monster…..

• beastdog325

So we still have the late swap in baseball, right?

• tmarohl

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Ummmmmmmm looks like I’m about to win the $300 Monster…..

Damn Kbarnhill, was cheering for you last week at the Basketball Championships, and now see you are second in the grand slam only 1/10th of appoint behind the leader, and you didn’t even stack.

• KindGuy

Wow and Santana got the win too.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

So far so good for Yasmani Grandal diet change.

• tmarohl

@walkoff9 said...

Chalk went nuts other than Gray

I was at the Brewer game, Gray f’ed me! Looks like I still may cash in the Grand Slam because of the effectiveness of my Dodgers, Rockies stack though.

• KindGuy

And Hellickson gets the win. That wraps up the Main Slate!!!!!

How’d you guys do?

• Dirt_Lavert

Welp, hit 150 and 139. Just wishing I played across the board. Seems like those would’ve been solid to cash in most DK contests. Next time I play in bigger contests I’ll put up sub 100 lol

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

And Hellickson gets the win. That wraps up the Main Slate!!!!!

How’d you guys do?

25 in entry fees, 64 win. Not like Kbarnhill though who probably just won 40 grand between Monster and Grandslam.

• depalma13

Thank God baseball is back!

Take a zero in my lineup and still finish in the top 100 out of 78431 entries.

• Manyak

Don’t know much about baseball had grandal in my 20$ GPP, helped me cash a rather poop lineup yay

• mr_papageorgio

Swapped out my Grandal/Seager/Joc stack at the last minute so I could afford Clayton and finished 9 pointe short of cashing…Good start to the season lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).