3:05 PM EST : Toronto ( 119 ) at Baltimore ( -129 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 101 ) at Minnesota ( -109 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 328 ) at LA Dodgers ( -367 ) —- T: 6
    4:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 106 ) at Cincinnati ( -115 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -119 ) at Chi Sox ( 110 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -101 ) at Texas ( -107 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 136 ) at Houston ( -148 ) —- T: 8
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -110 ) at Oakland ( 102 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• jcrebs

deleted

• Yeoman

@elementasrat said...

delete

Yeah, that’s how my day has gone too. Only played the all-day slates so I suppose there’s still a chance if Graveman tosses a no-hitter or Siemien launches a couple of bombs.

Think I’ll watch the hoops instead.

• yanksfan1

Can’t wait to use McCullers tomorrow

• Manyak

@elementasrat said...

I’m not playing it but if I did, I’d go Keuchel and Nolasco.

Ay ok that’s what I had!

• 7klub06

Staacked 6 Astros and then went with the heavy hitters for LAA for the late night slate on DK
    Hope it don’t bite me

• iron_tactics

@7klub06 said...

Staacked 6 Astros and then went with the heavy hitters for LAA for the late night slate on DK
    Hope it don’t bite me

uh oh…you bet against the Graveman, after the Undertaker retired.

• hcassidy

damn Odor killing Klubot, it shouldnt happen

• iron_tactics

Alright Segura, go ahead and start off

• SkateFiend

You should load up on OF in the late slate – Trout, Springer, Cruz, even Khris Davis.

• KindGuy

Angels tend to beat up on pitchers like Graveman. They’re a very disciplined team.

• IronMonkey415

Odor is such an amazing player.

• gaelicgirl

LOVE baseball, but hating MLB DFS so far. Dodgers stack with the postponed Tigers game earlier, now have Odor as my one Rangers player with Kluber as my pitcher. Looking forward to NBA tomorrow…

• KindGuy

@gaelicgirl said...

LOVE baseball, but hating MLB DFS so far. Dodgers stack with the postponed Tigers game earlier, now have Odor as my one Rangers player with Kluber as my pitcher. Looking forward to NBA tomorrow…

You’re a Warriors fan. I think you have enough in life lol.

• gaelicgirl

@elementasrat said...

You’re a Warriors fan. I think you have enough in life lol.

True. That cheered me up a bit, thanks! :D

• JENSGT

@gaelicgirl said...

I never play players against my pitcher. Big no no I’d think.

• cab4123

Does anyone have a fanduel link to a late gpp or double up? Thanks

• 7klub06

@iron_tactics said...

uh oh…you bet against the Graveman, after the Undertaker retired.

Lol.
    So far so good and Felix is not to hot against the Astros

• hcassidy

Just curios? what does Springer do? HR…..

• SkateFiend

@gaelicgirl said...

I got screwed by the PPD game, but if got production out of Verlander I would be in good position to win my cash games today -without any of the Dodger players who went nuts. And I already won all my cash games yesterday and would have min cashed in single entry if I replaced Souza with Kiermieir.

It sucks when one of your aces go down, but I like to think of it is everyone else who didn’t pick him having a chance to breathe. When you get your pitching right you’ll probably leave risky stacks with Scot Kazmir in the dust. It’ll even out.

• hoffs812

Put up to 213 with Duffy as my starting pitcher and Orioles stack and Dodgers stack…of course I played only $1 gpps whenever I have a super good team in any sport it’s always on the day I play low dollar

• SzymonK

Is the 250 winning line ups a norm or is this considered like a 400 in NBA dfs

• SkateFiend

There are crap load of decent players available at discount prices. Domingo Santana. Moustakas and Danny Valencia less than 13 bucks at Yahoo, yeah, I’ll take them to make room for Kershaw. Mark Trumbo and Bregman at 15 bucks might as well be free. Albert Pujols still has some thunder in his bat.

MLB might be a tad difficult as until player salaries are properly adjusted.

• hcassidy

@SkateFiend said...

I got screwed by the PPD game, but if got production out of Verlander I would be in good position to win my cash games today -without any of the Dodger players who went nuts. And I already won all my cash games yesterday and would have min cashed in single entry if I replaced Souza with Kiermieir.

It sucks when one of your aces go down, but I like to think of it is everyone else who didn’t pick him having a chance to breathe. When you get your pitching right you’ll probably leave risky stacks with Scot Kazmir in the dust. It’ll even out.

Before down I was sitting at 99.9 with 4 to go on DK, it hurts but was worth the risk as I thought that was the fireworks game.

• 7klub06

Did pitchers used to get awarded outs last year?

• eatmyturf23

My own mlb dfs day 1 was successful, even though I’m starting very minimally. Won $8 on 3 with two lineups. So fun.

Stacked the Dodgers vs my Padres, and pivoted Strasburg and Gray in my pitcher slot on FD. Other mini stacks.

#122 of 2,942 ($2 5K) and
    #16.7k of 132k ($1 150K)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.