2:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 180 ) at Houston ( -196 ) —- T: 8
    2:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 152 ) at St. Louis ( -165 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 115 ) at Kansas City ( -125 ) —- T: 8
    3:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -108 ) at Texas ( 100 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 125 ) at SF Giants ( -135 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 179 ) at LA Dodgers ( -195 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 126 ) at Arizona ( -137 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 104 ) at Boston ( -112 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• fenway2015

like keuchel and gonzalez for SP on DK today

• Yacht67

Weather?

• yu211639

every game looks disgusting

• mnstone14

@Yacht67 said...

Weather?

https://rotogrinders.com/weather/mlb

RG couldnt make it easier for you to look up…

• Yacht67

@mnstone14 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/weather/mlb

RG couldnt make it easier for you to look up…

TY

• morriswr

Did Fanduel take away the starting player indicator? I’m keepin my fingers crossed cuz the less help… The more dead money.

• monarch

@morriswr said...

Did Fanduel take away the starting player indicator? I’m keepin my fingers crossed cuz the less help… The more dead money.

I left Turner in my Padres stack last night because of this and he hit a pinch hit HR!

• Conrad

Pitching looks heinous.
    Do you trust Thor at his price point with the arm issues vs a really good offense?
    Keuchel probably the safest play.
    Archer in HR park and I don’t know I just don’t trust him not to walk into a couple barrels that get out of the park.
    And then it’s a wasteland.
    Gonzalez will be popular with his game logs but I feel like that’s a trap.
    Zimmerman based on match up but Chicago has swung it well this series.
    Leake in a pitchers park will be chalky.
    Maybe it’s just me but nothing about any pitcher stands out as a high value/high certainty play. The pitcher I may like the most pitches in a hitters park vs a good offense, Corbin.
    I can’t get past the pitching to even dig into the bats, too many gas cans to pick on.

• Lathum

@morriswr said...

It was back last night.I wrote FD support and it was an IT issue

• Yacht67

@morriswr said...

its early

• Yacht67

@Conrad said...

Pitching looks heinous.
    Do you trust Thor at his price point with the arm issues vs a really good offense?
    Keuchel probably the safest play.
    Archer in HR park and I don’t know I just don’t trust him not to walk into a couple barrels that get out of the park.
    And then it’s a wasteland.
    Gonzalez will be popular with his game logs but I feel like that’s a trap.
    Zimmerman based on match up but Chicago has swung it well this series.
    Leake in a pitchers park will be chalky.
    Maybe it’s just me but nothing about any pitcher stands out as a high value/high certainty play. The pitcher I may like the most pitches in a hitters park vs a good offense, Corbin.
    I can’t get past the pitching to even dig into the bats, too many gas cans to pick on.

the weather could take people off leake. Sanchez and Archer seem like good plays. Dallas safe IMO. no thor.

• monarch

Thor could have a career game today off of ten day’s rest as the Mets are looking for the sweep and the Nats are still in the Coors field hangover…look what DeGrom did to them two days ago.

• morriswr

Indeed it is early but i didnt see it on my app last night for the main slate either.

• Yacht67

@monarch said...

Thor could have a career game today off of ten day’s rest as the Mets are looking for the sweep and the Nats are still in the Coors field hangover…look what DeGrom did to them two days ago.

Its just scary to think that with one arm tingle, he’s done at like 12k+. Skipping MRI, eh.

• Yacht67

@morriswr said...

Indeed it is early but i didnt see it on my app last night for the main slate either.

Oh okay, I will check my stuff too than.

• Lathum

@Yacht67 said...

Oh okay, I will check my stuff too than.

It appears they aren’t showing up again. RG has lineups posted for some games already

• rog11sm

RG Overall Ranking

@Yacht67 said...

the weather could take people off leake. Sanchez and Archer seem like good plays. Dallas safe IMO. no thor.

I am pretty sure sanchez is on a pitch limit

• Yacht67

@rog11sm said...

I am pretty sure sanchez is on a pitch limit

Yes, but Sanchez is at 8k on DK. Tampa strikes. If your a BvP guy, he has decent numbers, sample size is questionable, http://www.espn.com/mlb/player/batvspitch/_/id/31254/aaron-sanchez just saying he could pay off. Might have him in a LU.

• Conbon32

A lot of good stacks here. Indians, Cards, lefties for Marlins, Baltimore.

• mnstone14

how safe is keuchel? Oak has a few guys that crush lh pitching, i know theres not a lot of great options but Im staying away from him I think, especially at that price.

• Yacht67

@mnstone14 said...

how safe is keuchel? Oak has a few guys that crush lh pitching, i know theres not a lot of great options but Im staying away from him I think, especially at that price.

on FD, yeah, more reasonable on DK.

• mabrla

I don’t care about Sanchez’s pitch count. He’s my top guy by so much that I’m going to have to roll him out there and pray he makes it 5-6.

• mabrla

Literally it’s Sanchez, then Keuchel, then Koehler but I love Polanco today. Stupid Sanchez pitch count. I probably shouldn’t even play lol.

I wouldn’t roster anyone else but Gonzalez who is death to righties but my gut tells me he won’t have a good game.

• mabrla

@mnstone14 said...

The one bat that profiles well vs. Keuchel (Lowrie) got pushed down to 5th so he’s safest by far id say.

Seems like the coach wants to put him in a position to hit runners in today. Take that for what you will.

• Yacht67

@mabrla said...

Literally it’s Sanchez, then Keuchel, then Koehler but I love Polanco today. Stupid Sanchez pitch count. I probably shouldn’t even play lol.

I wouldn’t roster anyone else but Gonzalez who is death to righties but my gut tells me he won’t have a good game.

No archer love? Polanco would be 1 of my bets for a HR.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).