2:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 180 ) at Houston ( -196 ) —- T: 8
    2:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 152 ) at St. Louis ( -165 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 115 ) at Kansas City ( -125 ) —- T: 8
    3:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -108 ) at Texas ( 100 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:05 PM EST : San Diego ( 125 ) at SF Giants ( -135 ) —- T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 179 ) at LA Dodgers ( -195 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Colorado ( 126 ) at Arizona ( -137 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 104 ) at Boston ( -112 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mabrla

@Yacht67 said...

No archer love? Polanco would be 1 of my bets for a HR.

I’m too high on Morales to consider him. Guts telling me he’ll get touched up for a few runs too. Whiff rate elite on off speed stuff though and Toronto struggles vs. those. Just think he’ll be too high owned vs. potential things that can go wrong.

• mabrla

Garza said he hates fielding bunts and throwing to first….incoming bunt single and stolen base for Inciarte in the first….if they’re smart.

• Yacht67

@mabrla said...

I’m too high on Morales to consider him. Guts telling me he’ll get touched up for a few runs too. Whiff rate elite on off speed stuff though and Toronto struggles vs. those. Just think he’ll be too high owned vs. potential things that can go wrong.

Yeah that makes sense. 20% or more ownership might be too much to like.

• eZduzit

Am I crazy for thinking about Miley?

• dfsnoob74

Bautista and morales have good bvp vs archer, but is that a huge concern with Bautista’s hard contact being so low this year?

• LaranzoW

Bautista sucks morales is interesting he always have good at bats against archer

• mabrla

Rene Rivera behind the dish. FADE THOR. Lol.

• Orty1370

Astros stack for the win…shhhh!

• mabrla

Open roof in Minute Maid. Ouch Keuchel even though he’s my SP2 on DK.

• mabrla

@Orty1370 said...

Astros stack for the win…shhhh!

With the roof open lol. May go off but I’m not stacking any team today.

• LaranzoW

@mabrla said...

Rene Rivera behind the dish. FADE THOR. Lol.

Oh yea he’s going to get light up stack the other side

• mabrla

@LaranzoW said...

Oh yea he’s going to get light up stack the other side

Nah just play Trea and pray for a walk to start the game bc Noah’s been off a while.

• Jacobkaiser1325

What is Sanchez pitch limit?

• mabrla

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

No one knows. He did have surgery to remove part of the nail so they probably won’t push him…sucks.

• hcassidy

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Read somewhere this morning(nothing concrete) they were guessing it was going to be somewhere around 80.

• Orty1370

@mabrla said...

With the roof open lol. May go off but Iā€™m not stacking any team today.

Didn’t know about the roof being open but the implied total is still high. I’ll stick with it and hope it hits and is low owned.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Lindor or Diaz? (I have Carpenter, Gyroko and Fowler already) gpp

• hcassidy

So anyone have weather concerns? Seen Mets/Wash now projected to have rain(not sure whats going on here, Roth has nothing on this. Radar looks clear, but FantasyLabs is projecting a 63% chance of rain. Wonder if its an error now). , as well as CWS/Det, Sea/Cle & Reds/Cards.

• kdub

@hcassidy said...

So anyone have weather concerns? Seen Mets/Wash now projected to have rain(not sure whats going on here, Roth has nothing on this. Radar looks clear, but FantasyLabs is projecting a 63% chance of rain. Wonder if its an error now). , as well as CWS/Det, Sea/Cle & Reds/Cards.

CWS/DET looks risky if youre playing a pitcher, looks like a midgame delay is pretty likely

• hcassidy

@kdub said...

CWS/DET looks risky if youre playing a pitcher, looks like a midgame delay is pretty likely

Just watched the interactive radar, looks like light rain to start but nothing more severe till about 3:15. And miraculously, the way the radar shows the storm is moving in St. Louis it clears at first pitch and looks like it should be good.

• DontTrustTheProcess

The Mets lineup is atrocious today. Ross is looking better.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Liking Ross today but what’s going on with the weathers there?

• Heterodox

What is Baltimore’s actual lineup? I’m seeing like three different versions

• Jacobkaiser1325

• rog11sm

really liking leake with 4 cards and miley with 4 orioles today

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).