7:40 PM EST : Colorado ( -108 ) at Milwaukee ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 105 ) at Texas ( -113 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 135 ) at Chi Sox ( -146 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -174 ) at Kansas City ( 160 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 123 ) at Arizona ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -155 ) at SF Giants ( 143 ) —- T: 7
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at LA Angels ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -139 ) at Seattle ( 128 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• RatedDAL

Punch my ticket for the Velasquez after 5 minutes death team train. Tigers will probably drop 5 in the first on him.

• mbunner23

What a huge slate. I’ve been loving those single entry contests on DK.

• lwilly

Pitching is absolutely stacked tonight, going to be super interesting.

• bucherpsu08

Several weather issues as well that could affect a few of the top pitching options and the highest O/U.

• PhoFever

@RatedDAL said...

Punch my ticket for the Velasquez after 5 minutes death team train. Tigers will probably drop 5 in the first on him.

Hard to argue with that call, though.

Luis Castillo is due for a clunker. Going to sprinkle a few Mets.

• moosedrool

Took down a decent one with Bañuelos on the mound last night. Was only $5800 on FD. That said, not seeing a lot of high priced pitchers in the money much…but I can’t seem to get off of Bauer in this slate. Maybe him, and try to get as many Pitt v Tex players in. Anyone see any decent value? Maybe the end of the A’s lineup or Angels?

• moosedrool

Wind blowing in at Arlington around 17mph..just so you know.

• moosedrool

Griffin Canning…kid is a stud. First MLB start, great control, decent velo and a nasty slider. Any thoughts? Vs Toronto

• lwilly

Turnbull starting in place of Tyson Ross tonight now.

• Ndepompei

@moosedrool said...

Griffin Canning…kid is a stud. First MLB start, great control, decent velo and a nasty slider. Any thoughts? Vs Toronto

He will make my lineup with all the other weather concerns…was going to go cheap on bats with bauer/snell

• mr_papageorgio

@RatedDAL said...

Between the walks and Kapler I think he’s an easy fade if he’s going to be that high owned.

• RatedDAL

@mr_papageorgio said...

Between the walks and Kapler I think he’s an easy fade if he’s going to be that high owned.

Detroit just K’s too much for me to completely fade. The one thing Velasquez can do is get Ks.

• osuryanf

Vargas sucks, right?

• Ndepompei

@osuryanf said...

Vargas sucks, right?

he’s really bad. stacking against him has been frustrating lately but someone will pop huge against him very soon

• mr_papageorgio

Just to help everyone out, I’m playing Cole so stay far, far away. Haven’t decided on a second P yet.

• Tcbaseballfan

@mr_papageorgio said...

Just to help everyone out, I’m playing Cole so stay far, far away. Haven’t decided on a second P yet.

Doubt they play here in MN

• mr_papageorgio

@Tcbaseballfan said...

Doubt they play here in MN

Good, that way he can’t go negative.

• JaBr

@moosedrool said...

Wind blowing in at Arlington around 17mph..just so you know.

Wind going to be blowing IN during the same also?
    How big of an impact are we talking here?

• frugal

@JaBr said...

Doesn’t the wind always blow in when there’s wind in Arlington?

• Costamesa5

What about ppd in Arlington with possible t-storms? Anybody have insight? Love a Pirates stack !

• frugal

@Costamesa5 said...

What about ppd in Arlington with possible t-storms? Anybody have insight? Love a Pirates stack !

I work about a half hour north east of the stadium and it’s been overcast all day but no rain where I am. But spring in Texas is when isolated storms pop up and hit smaller areas hard where other areas stay dry, so near impossible to predict. The upside is these storms can be sever but rarely last long and the forecast gets a little better as the night moves on. As long as it’s just some rain which may hit the area, I have to imagine they play with maybe a delay if a storm should hit mid game. Again, isolated stuff here so impossible to 100% predict at this time.

• mr_papageorgio

I’ll take “Vlad Jr. vs a rookie making his MLB debut” for $3900 Alex.

• moosedrool

@JaBr said...

That’s the report for game time.17 mph will def keep the ball down a bit…to what degree, I don’t know. Just thought it was worth mentioning since that game is pretty stackable at 11 runs.

• moosedrool

@frugal said...

Doesn’t the wind always blow in when there’s wind in Arlington?

You’re apparently from there…so I’d assume you know better than I. Just threw it out there.

• moosedrool

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’ll take “Vlad Jr. vs a rookie making his MLB debut” for $3900 Alex.

Canning ain’t horrible, Decent velo, good control, and a nice slider. Not sure I’d spend up on V Jr. Just my .02

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.