7:40 PM EST : Colorado ( -108 ) at Milwaukee ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 105 ) at Texas ( -113 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 135 ) at Chi Sox ( -146 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -174 ) at Kansas City ( 160 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 123 ) at Arizona ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -155 ) at SF Giants ( 143 ) —- T: 7
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at LA Angels ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -139 ) at Seattle ( 128 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Renodog

Tornado warnings in Dallas issued.

• biga0787

Fanduel players make sure you get in the free play. It’s basically a 50/50 at this point less than 6000 entrants

• moosedrool

@NYGfan1983 said...

just hit a rbi double and im happy

what?

• Forest29

@moosedrool said...

That’s the report for game time.17 mph will def keep the ball down a bit…to what degree, I don’t know. Just thought it was worth mentioning since that game is pretty stackable at 11 runs.

Been going to the ballpark since it opened. When the flags fly in from left, the jetstream is in effect. Wind hits behind home plate and turns back out to right center. You can see it clearly when they shoot the fireworks out in left field. I have never paid much attention to the wind blowing in there because it’s not like typical parks.

• mr_papageorgio

My first pitcher doesn’t start until 640 tonight so I’m guaranteed at least 37 minutes of a non dead lineup tonight. Faded Texas though so probably dead anyway. Good luck everyone!

• Renodog

I faded Texas too, obviously based on my posts, it’s creepy here in the Metroplex.

• moosedrool

@mr_papageorgio said...

My first pitcher doesn’t start until 640 tonight so I’m guaranteed at least 37 minutes of a non dead lineup tonight. Faded Texas though so probably dead anyway. Good luck everyone!

Good luck, Papa. Yeah, I started with the Pitt/Tex stack early and now don’t have one player from either team. Dead Man Walking…

• moosedrool

Bauer is off tonight…

• mr_papageorgio

Wow I actually have Mookie…I’m in shock right now.

• moosedrool

@Pandamonious said...

Not as much as a like the France/Reyes combo with savings on DK. I think you’re on FD though, but either way I think the Padres are a sneaky good spot.

Franmil Reyes…sweet

• NYGfan1983

faded pit and tex as well

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I have 12% Aníbal Sánchez and that doesn’t feel like enough.

• monarch

Bauer trash

• moosedrool

@Epignosis said...

I have 12% Aníbal Sánchez and that doesn’t feel like enough.

good call…what 6k’s in 3 innings?

• moosedrool

@moosedrool said...

Bauer is off tonight…

repeat

• hcassidy

When their is good top end pitching and its awful….Bauer apparently forgot how to pitch, Cole walks his first 2 batters.

• mr_papageorgio

Looks like I got Cole tonight. Can’t throw a strike.

• mbunner23

Omg Bauer

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

This CLE-MIA game is a great example of why people put way too much faith in Vegas run totals. It took Miami all of 2 innings to surpass their run total…

• txdave41

Geez, cant we have one freaking night where baseball makes sense? Last night it was Wheeler, now Baurer. I laugh at any expert who says a pitcher is a safe pick. Funny, you never see them really complaining about it the next day. Probably because they don’t play their own advice.

• monarch

Indians are getting to Alcantra right now

• moosedrool

@TheDataDetective said...

This CLE-MIA game is a great example of why people put way too much faith in Vegas run totals. It took Miami all of 2 innings to surpass their run total…

How do you know when a Cy Young contender is off? Watching the game and Bauer is flat and his slider is all over the place.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@txdave41 said...

Geez, cant we have one freaking night where baseball makes sense? Last night it was Wheeler, now Baurer. I laugh at any expert who says a pitcher is a safe pick. Funny, you never see them really complaining about it the next day. Probably because they don’t play their own advice.

No, it’s because they never like to evaluate how their picks actually do or admit mistakes!

• moosedrool

Great spot for José Ramírez with runners on 1st and 3rd…no outs 2-1 count and he shits the bed. My night is over.

• monarch

@moosedrool said...

Great spot for José Ramírez with runners on 1st and 3rd…no outs 2-1 count and he shits the bed. My night is over.

At this rate he has four more at bats.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.