7:40 PM EST : Colorado ( -108 ) at Milwaukee ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 105 ) at Texas ( -113 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 135 ) at Chi Sox ( -146 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -174 ) at Kansas City ( 160 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 123 ) at Arizona ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -155 ) at SF Giants ( 143 ) —- T: 7
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at LA Angels ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -139 ) at Seattle ( 128 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• MrMadness001

DFS Baseball sucks. I’m about to just stop playing. No need to lose an entire BR trying to grind out cash all season long.

• Jeddy3

All pitching sucks.

• RatedDAL

Velasquez roped me in with 5 early Ks before he derailed me.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Jeddy3 said...

All pitching sucks.

Cole, Bauer, VV, Paddack…. the last 15 minutes have been brutal

• mr_papageorgio

Lol I played Aguilar tonight and he swings and misses at 3 out of 4. Glad I was able to cure his hot streak!

• jayzee666

@mr_papageorgio said...

Lol I played Aguilar tonight and he swings and misses at 3 out of 4. Glad I was able to cure his hot streak!

It always gives me a sense of satisfaction also!
    I am disappointed that I only have Bauer in 2 out of 7 LUs though. He will outscore 90% of my hitters though.
    Got my one Betts HR out of the way for my DK achievements.
    Will score < 100 pts in all LUs, so that does not help the achievements :(

Nothing left to do except sit back and watch the utter carnage and bloodbath that is the reaper!!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@txdave41 said...

Geez, cant we have one freaking night where baseball makes sense? Last night it was Wheeler, now Baurer. I laugh at any expert who says a pitcher is a safe pick. Funny, you never see them really complaining about it the next day. Probably because they don’t play their own advice.

There is no such thing as a safe pick in baseball.

You pays your money and you takes your chances.

• SkateFiend

I missed the days when stacking Greinke and Arrieta got you nearly 50 points. The era of the dominant ace is over.

• moosedrool

@TheDataDetective said...

No, it’s because they never like to evaluate how their picks actually do or admit mistakes!

Played in the $450 tonight. Couldn’t get off of Bauer. It’s easy to play Monday morning quarterback, but everything pointed in the direction of Bauer putting up a good stat line. Just an off night…wish I could have seen him in the bullpen before the game…he def is off tonight, Sooo, go figure.

• hpatel1089

Carpenter struck out three times already…

• RatedDAL

Vargas was clearly the ace to grab tonight. How could anyone not see that?

• MrMadness001

@moosedrool said...

Played in the $450 tonight. Couldn’t get off of Bauer. It’s easy to play Monday morning quarterback, but everything pointed in the direction of Bauer putting up a good stat line. Just an off night…wish I could have seen him in the bullpen before the game…he def is off tonight, Sooo, go figure.

This is why I am starting to think I should just give up on trying to play cash in MLB. Those who can be profitable in MLB cash I tip my hat to them because it is extremely tough to put up a lineup every night that is going win. Think I will just stick to the quarter games.

• mbunner23

Things that made too much sense that I got wrong tonight.

1.) Stack Reds against Vargas. Not good

2.) Stack Cards. No good

3.) Play Bauer in cash. No good.

• MrMadness001

@RatedDAL said...

Vargas was clearly the ace to grab tonight. How could anyone not see that?

You could make the argument he was eventually due for some type of positive regression after such a horror show last year. But would I have predicted that? Hell no. Especially being a Mets fan.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

And I stacked the Giants tonight.

• Jeddy3

Played VV and stacked against Vargas. Tonight is going according to plan.

• MrMadness001

What is funny about Bauer is I wrote down batters that could give him trouble this morning – Granderson, Prado. And both have had a good night against him lol…So basically MLB = PLAY EVERYBODY

• yisman

Cervelli hurt and was lifted

that really hurts!

• mr_papageorgio

I’m at the point now where I’m going to make my LU and then cross every single hitter off the list and re-do it. Got the Mookie homer and literally 0-the night since. It’s getting old.

• jayzee666

@mr_papageorgio said...

I’m at the point now where I’m going to make my LU and then cross every single hitter off the list and re-do it. Got the Mookie homer and literally 0-the night since. It’s getting old.

You and me needs to get together and compare LUs. Any pick that we both have, throw him out!!

• mr_papageorgio

@jayzee666 said...

You and me needs to get together and compare LUs. Any pick that we both have, throw him out!!

If we both land on the same player on a given day I think that means that player is under the reaper curse for at least a week. Still all 0’s except Mookie and Cole for me!

• moosedrool

Bauer out there hitting..at least he’ll get another inning pitched

• moosedrool

Franmil Reyes getting me over the money line…

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Mr. Teheran serving up home runs like Halloween candy.

• mr_papageorgio

@Epignosis said...

Mr. Teheran serving up home runs like Halloween candy.

France and Mejia got apples when they knocked on his door.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.