7:40 PM EST : Colorado ( -108 ) at Milwaukee ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 105 ) at Texas ( -113 ) —- T: 10.5
    8:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( 135 ) at Chi Sox ( -146 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -174 ) at Kansas City ( 160 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 123 ) at Arizona ( -133 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -155 ) at SF Giants ( 143 ) —- T: 7
    10:07 PM EST : Toronto ( 127 ) at LA Angels ( -138 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -139 ) at Seattle ( 128 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

@Jeddy3 said...

Played VV and stacked against Vargas. Tonight is going according to plan.

My Teheran/Turnbull pairing is only scoring 1.2 DK pts less than my Bauer/Castillo pairing. yikes.

• PhoFever

@jayzee666 said...

You and me needs to get together and compare LUs. Any pick that we both have, throw him out!!

Count me in to this club. I have special expertise in finding the one guy in the lineup who goes 0-5 when the rest of the team scores 9 runs.

• moosedrool

Nice finish for Bauer..still a bust but could have been worse.

• txdave41

@mbunner23 said...

Things that made too much sense that I got wrong tonight.

1.) Stack Reds against Vargas. Not good

2.) Stack Cards. No good

3.) Play Bauer in cash. No good.

Add to that the big hyped up Vegas 11 run total Texas game is about half over with both pitchers having stellar performances. lol

• cjs5555

really? castillo gets pulled just under 100 pitches w/ 2 outs facing a RP batting?

• Lathum

The touts been brutal last 2 days. Houston was can’t miss yesterday and today the Pitt- Texas game supposed to be a shootout.

• mr_papageorgio

Ugh, Jesus hits a 3 run homer and ruins my shutout.

• moosedrool

Bauer out there still at 100 pitches…sweet

• PhoFever

Well there goes Aguilar ruining an otherwise good outing from Hair Man. Congrats to mr_papa for having the faith to roster him again after yesterday.

• zline34

I have Jesus, Reyes, Betts, and Goodrum. Need a good night from Trout.

• mr_papageorgio

@PhoFever said...

Well there goes Aguilar ruining an otherwise good outing from Hair Man. Congrats to mr_papa for having the faith to roster him again after yesterday.

Honestly I had no expectation of anything close to yesterday I just thought $2900 was stupid cheap and was willing to take the zero so I could spend up for good hitters like Acuna and Davis (and Mookie but he’s actually doing something tonight).

• cjs5555

it’s that crazy one time per year marisnick night.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@moosedrool said...

Played in the $450 tonight. Couldn’t get off of Bauer. It’s easy to play Monday morning quarterback, but everything pointed in the direction of Bauer putting up a good stat line. Just an off night…wish I could have seen him in the bullpen before the game…he def is off tonight, Sooo, go figure.

So after all that hand-wringing on our parts, it looks like Bauer will end up with a solid 45 FD points tonight…and all is (mostly) well with the universe again. ;-) If there’s one trap I always fall into, it’s summing up a game after a couple of innings.

• pn3

well back to not cashing(bos 1-5 stack). that 29th place last night is a fleeting memory

• zline34

Bregman as well. Really wishing this lineup wasn’t in all my single enttries.

• cjs5555

remember when teams didn’t score tons of runs in the 40 degree rainy weather games?

• mr_papageorgio

I spent a lot of time today deciding between Pomeranz and Porcello for my SP2…obviously the night isn’t over but something tells me I made the wrong choice yet again.

• jayzee666

Fortunately if Canning has a bad outing tonight it won’t hurt any of my LUs as they are already 12’ under. Luckily I was able to avoid all the high scoring games for the 24th week in a row!!

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

Things that made too much sense that I got wrong tonight.

1.) Stack Reds against Vargas. Not good

2.) Stack Cards. No good

3.) Play Bauer in cash. No good.

Upon further review…

1) Depends on who you stacked. My Reds stack from today’s blog (Peraza, Suarez, Puig, Ervin) finished with a solid 4.21x value that will almost certainly beat the GPP cash line value.

2) Probably true, since all of their big bats whiffed tonight.

3) Actually not bad…he ended up with 45 FD points

• txdave41

Pittsburg is such garbage. If they cant get anything going against crappy Rangers bullpen then this team is completely hopeless.

• mr_papageorgio

And there it is folks. Got to sniff the cash line for awhile but Pomeranz gets blown up. For probably the 10th day in a row I picked incorrectly between 2 players at the same salary and went with him over Porcello which will cost me cashing yet again. This is getting frustrating beyond words.

• SkateFiend

Freese, you’re under arrest.

• pn3

completely wasted going with canning and greinke(as of now)
    houston was due to break out big but rode the boston stack train again. 1 lineup problems hit again

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Have a potential sweat, 10th in the wild thing… praying that Kike and Crawford do something and the late games stay quiet…
    🙏

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

Freese, you’re under arrest.

Was Hosmer/Kike or Freese/Mookie for me on that lineup…. the Freese HR is one of the most upsetting things possible for me right now…. figured max you could expect from him was a hit and a walk. Smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.