7:10 PM EST : Houston ( -117 ) at Tampa Bay ( 108 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Boston ( -164 ) at Texas ( 150 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 128 ) at Minnesota ( -139 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -129 ) at Chi Sox ( 119 ) —- T: 6.5
    9:40 PM EST : Baltimore ( 120 ) at Oakland ( -131 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 111 ) at Arizona ( -121 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Angels ( -147 ) at Seattle ( 135 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 171 ) at San Diego ( -187 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Should spell his name Harakiri

• biga0787

This slate is a poop show.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, he does. I have some Boston, but basically no JD. I have too many of the Jays OF’s.

Wasted my last lineup I guess with a Royals/Marlins stack…. was either that or a RedSox…. BOS let me down a lot, plus I like to target Pineda and Lester and so it went

If my other one-offs produce and Darvish scores close or better than Bieber, my Yankees stack has a chance
    Need Higa and Torres to do something tho… even Odor found his way out of a paper bag today. Come on guys

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

They went to get the lefty to pitch to Renfroe… oh gosh the Rangers are too much

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Kiriloff 🔥

I became good at baseball when I stopped looking at plateIQ, pundits, etc (beside Cheese article)…. if the twins keep running this cat out there batting 5th they must know more than me… therefore I will use him as a salary saver…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wish I had Kirk in my Yankees stack and not only in the TOR stack
    Anyway in 30th (and 12th in the SE) and 100th isn’t a bad place to be… the Yankees line had Darvish, Van Meter to go and a few ABs from JBjr and Kiriloff
    The TOR has Heaney to go and ABs from Arroyo and W Calhoun

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

Kiriloff 🔥

I became good at baseball when I stopped looking at plateIQ, pundits, etc (beside Cheese article)…. if the twins keep running this cat out there batting 5th they must know more than me… therefore I will use him as a salary saver…

He was the top prospect, or at least top 5 in all of baseball a couple years back. I find PlateIQ useful, as long as you don’t let the ratings sway you.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

He was the top prospect, or at least top 5 in all of baseball a couple years back. I find PlateIQ useful, as long as you don’t let the ratings sway you.

Yeah. Not bashing the tool…. just saying, sometimes things are simpler than they look

• Pandamonious

That Moose goose egg seems to be in all my top line ups.

• thatpersianguy

Does anyone have the link/screenshot of the top scores for the $100K MLB Squeeze contest on FanDuel for tonight? The $4.44 entry.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Kiriloff 🔥🔥

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Did I mention I can’t stand Posey?

• txdave41

When you score over 200 and barely cash losing money again, it really is time to give up this crap.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@txdave41 said...

When you score over 200 and barely cash losing money again, it really is time to give up this crap.

Are you talking about NBA? 🙃

Watch with me *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/107358084

Watch with me *** https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/107358086

• jayzee666

I tried to use my powers for good by stacking the A’s in late night turbo and betting the O’s to win outright.
    I got the DFS part down – one spot out of last place which is normal, but now I have to sweat the bet too.
    My powers are universal.

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

Do you pretty much strictly build 5 man stacks with 3 one-offs is that just what you have cashing tonight?

• jayzee666

@Unico10 said...

200 Is a bad score in NBA on DK?? Darn. I am usually pretty happy to reach that level!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Do you pretty much strictly build 5 man stacks with 3 one-offs is that just what you have cashing tonight?

Played 7
    This season at least 5 through 8-9 seems to be my sweet spot
    Not too many to manage but enough to cover some bases

I have been keeping my SP group tight. Sometimes just 2, max 4
    Stacking 4 or 5 and having a also tight group of one offs (like the other day with Hernandez)
    Sometimes a 4-2-2 or a 4-4…. really depends on slate and pricing

Actually today I wished I had mixed my one offs less, but really wanted Guerrero at 1st in the TOR stack and Higa at C in the NY stack

2 flying high, one doing ok, 4 sucking
    Other nights I cashed 4 of 5
    But still missing the first by that much…. hope is close and that this isn’t a heater that misses the big $ prize

• yisman

Yankees frustrating me. Been rostering Judge, Hicks, and Odor all week.

Now tonight the only Yankees I use are Urshela, Stanton, and Torres, and I see those three guys I kept using all go nuts.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Now watch the “trout special” the garbage time HR only good for ESPN highlights that knocks you down a peg

• Cdavis21

Tatis with a nice goose egg to cost me to lose my 3 person by 1 point

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Pretty good night
    Big one is getting closer

• yisman

heaney cost me so much

played like 2k on dk

• casey2884

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #12

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Why is Heaney 6800 on dk pitching in SEA?
    Do they know something we don’t?
    Is it a trap?
    🙃

Seems the answer was yes.

Fading chalk pitching has been so profitable this year, just so damn hard to do sometimes.

• txdave41

@Unico10 said...

Fanduel MLB. I scored 173 in one small single entry GPP and couldn’t cash at all. It was my highest score night ever in 5 years of playing MLB DFS and I ended up only making 5 bucks lol Stacking just doesn’t work anymore because you need every individual batter hitting multiple homers or scoring over 30+ points now along with a pitcher having 10 strikeouts at least.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).