4:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 143 ) at Cincinnati ( -155 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Washington ( -180 ) at Atlanta ( 165 ) —- T: 6.5
    4:10 PM EST : Boston ( -105 ) at Cleveland ( -103 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -180 ) at San Diego ( 165 ) —- T: 5.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 104 ) at Tampa Bay ( -113 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 192 ) at Arizona ( -210 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -113 ) at Oakland ( 104 ) —- T: 6.5
    10:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -137 ) at LA Angels ( 126 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• KillaChap

Stack CIN and just let that work itself out.

• flip4flop

So if everyone is stacking CIN I should stack SFG? It is hard to get away from the CIN guys today. Breaks my heart as a Phillies fan to start the season stacking against them.

• ItzJamesFTW

Reds, Giants, Twins, DBacks are going to be popular plays today/tonight

• Bellyball

Is there something similar to Notorious first look(NBA) in MLB?

• baseballislife93

Yankee game post poned

• baseballislife93

I don’t even know if I wanna play the DK main slate today
    Was liking rasmus and Castro as cheap options, nothing really there to replace them with

• Bellyball

Yesterday was my first day in MLB. I missed my cash games by a very slim margin(.20-2)…From what I’ve read everything starts with Pitching. Does lineup construction always start with pitching in MLB?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

do these forums get as active and fun as the NBA ones? I hope so..

• ButBongoFiesta

So does FD lineups still lock at 1pm even though the 1st game got rained out? Not being able to edit lineups after early games have started is a huge negative for FD. Wish they could change that already.

• dopeismarcus

MLB cash games im 1/1 :)

• JHols1nger

@Bellyball said...

Is there something similar to Notorious first look(NBA) in MLB?

Notorious has a first look and a grind down posted on the home page.

• Whynot138

@ButBongoFiesta said...

So does FD lineups still lock at 1pm even though the 1st game got rained out? Not being able to edit lineups after early games have started is a huge negative for FD. Wish they could change that already.

Yes, I doubt they change it once posted. and I hear ya on the late swap. treat it as another strategy angle managing the risk/reward of playing someone uncertain to play or if a game will be played. I think the more experienced folks use it to their advantage

• fandjinbkalltheway

Damn, had a bunch of rasmus and some Hicks. Davis probably best pivot from rasmus on DK.

• flip4flop

Guess I have to have at least 1 Phillies stack going with Igelsias on a pitch count. Its possible they can heat it up late.

• baseballislife93

Anybody concerned about the weather for twins orioles

• kmart35

@baseballislife93 said...

Gotta love DFS baseball

• jenkins687

Trying out my first MLB today, sure hope it’s a good day! Trying the Beer’s 6 pack to get a good lineup, anybody disagree with his picks?

• gillio

Took out Rasmus and put in Pence and downgraded Crush Davis to Zimmerman. Kinda like it

• kmart35

Hanley @ 2,800 is looking pretty good. Hard to fade Votto though

• gillio

Need an outfielder for 3900 or below. Already have revere

• gillio

Votto-Hanley-Rajai Davis or Zimmerman-Pence-Revere

• Nelson29365

3rd place finish in sun mlb 25 k yesterday on fan duel (153 total) good 4 1150$ let’s make some money today boys

• kmart35

@gillio said...

Votto-Hanley-Rajai Davis or Zimmerman-Pence-Revere

Votto Hanley Davis

• macG31

@baseballislife93 said...

With the off day tomorrow, there would be a little less of a push to get the game in if it does start raining. Sucks that this is one of the best games to target today.

• gillio

rajai Davis or Jackie Bradley Jr. and Hanley or jay Bruce

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).