4:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 143 ) at Cincinnati ( -155 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Washington ( -180 ) at Atlanta ( 165 ) —- T: 6.5
    4:10 PM EST : Boston ( -105 ) at Cleveland ( -103 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:05 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -180 ) at San Diego ( 165 ) —- T: 5.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 104 ) at Tampa Bay ( -113 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 192 ) at Arizona ( -210 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -113 ) at Oakland ( 104 ) —- T: 6.5
    10:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -137 ) at LA Angels ( 126 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TheRealJosh5

Made my first rookie mistake and faded Kershaw in cash games, figured Scherzer would be good enough..

• dragon1952

Wow…Stinky Greinke may not end up with the L

• tarheelsrule44

@dragon1952 said...

Wow…Stinky Greinke may not end up with the L

Oh boy, then he’ll only have -3!

• ChargerDodger

For a first time DFS baseball player. See Kershaw, play Kershaw. Dude is ridiculously chalk.

And stacking Giants and Diamondbacks players were smart moves. MLB DFS feels more forgiving because you can have 0’s and still cash easily compared to the NBA.

• vet0307

I hit 135 and made 8 bucks lol. In my other tourney 112 was the highest. Wow lol. I am going back to a 4 3 stack like last season. Just forgot my method of how i chose those stacks lol

• IronMonkey415

Played $15, won $15.63.

63 cent profit, that’s what I’m talking about.

• jsw3ent

@ChargerDodger said...

For a first time DFS baseball player. See Kershaw, play Kershaw. Dude is ridiculously chalk.

And stacking Giants and Diamondbacks players were smart moves. MLB DFS feels more forgiving because you can have 0’s and still cash easily compared to the NBA.

It should be MINUS scoring and .33 per inning for pitchers like years past. The old scoring made you #1 in the industry——if it ain’t broke don’t fix it.

• vet0307

Ok quick question, how do you guys know who to stack? Vegas lin3s on WASH was 8 but SF was 7.5. Wouldnt you stack NATS because of higher runs? Or do u guys look at the money line and spread?

• MikeSos760

@vet0307 said...

Ok quick question, how do you guys know who to stack? Vegas lin3s on WASH was 8 but SF was 7.5. Wouldnt you stack NATS because of higher runs? Or do u guys look at the money line and spread?

The pitcher they are playing and the bullpen.

• vet0307

Gotcha

• MikeSos760

@vet0307 said...

Gotcha

Or if they are playing in coors or the wind is blowing out in wrigley..

• MikeSos760

Didn’t think the Dodgers would get 15 runs today..

• Olhausen

@vet0307 said...

I hit 135 and made 8 bucks lol. In my other tourney 112 was the highest. Wow lol. I am going back to a 4 3 stack like last season. Just forgot my method of how i chose those stacks lol

I thought you weren’t going to play this season lol. If you are playing on draft kings you will want to do 5 man stacks most nights. It will be interesting to see if 4/4 stacks take down tournaments more then 5/3 or just plain 5 man stacks this year. Today it looks like 5 man stacks did the trick on Dk.

• MikeSos760

Just read that the Dodgers shutout was the highest scoring opening day shutout in all of MLB history haha. I’m a Padres fan and they are garbage through and through. I wouldn’t be surprised if they hit 100 losses.

• vet0307

@Olhausen said...

I thought you weren’t going to play this season lol. If you are playing on draft kings you will want to do 5 man stacks most nights. It will be interesting to see if 4/4 stacks take down tournaments more then 5/3 or just plain 5 man stacks this year. Today it looks like 5 man stacks did the trick on Dk.

Lol its opening day and why not bet both hahaha. I was gonna do a 5 man. I played the early slate and SF would have been my 5 man and maybe sprinkle a few twins.

• vet0307

@MikeSos760 said...

Just read that the Dodgers shutout was the highest scoring opening day shutout in all of MLB history haha. I’m a Padres fan and they are garbage through and through. I wouldn’t be surprised if they hit 100 losses.

SD fan also lol :(

• vet0307

Ok so looking at the late slate the CO pitcher was projected to be worst than good old Greinke yet 1st picked COs SP and stacked CO hitters, why lol?

• tonytone1908

I don’t think people will need to worry about so many ties in a week or so. Pricing is really soft right now, it’ll tighten up and there will be much more variance between lineups.

I think making people believe they can win early keeps them playing throughout the season. I think overlay is intentional too. They’re trying to sucker people in early and then drain them throughout the rest of the season :)

• Dorr185

I cashed 13 out of 15 lineups in the FD Squeeze and I’ve never watched a single minute of baseball in my life, can’t even name a single active player. RG experts nailed it tonight.

• MikeSos760

@tonytone1908 said...

I don’t think people will need to worry about so many ties in a week or so. Pricing is really soft right now, it’ll tighten up and there will be much more variance between lineups.

I think making people believe they can win early keeps them playing throughout the season. I think overlay is intentional too. They’re trying to sucker people in early and then drain them throughout the rest of the season :)

I actually think the tightening of prices may make it worse in terms of ties.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).