7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -109 ) at Tampa Bay ( 101 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 102 ) at Milwaukee ( -110 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -149 ) at Texas ( 137 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 150 ) at Houston ( -163 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -134 ) at St. Louis ( 124 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -144 ) at Arizona ( 133 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -109 ) at Oakland ( 101 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 213 ) at LA Dodgers ( -233 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• rogersark

It all depends on the pitcher they are facing.

• Manyak

@thedkexperience said...

Truth

Also unlike NBA where you are trying to get 40+ from every spot to take down a GPP, in baseball your 120 will probably look like this …

36-2-22-0-14-26-3-3-14

a bit of an exaggeration no? :P i don’t think anyone will be taking down a GPP with a 2,0,3,3

• RedStorm25

@ChaosM83 said...

After reading through all the comments, I gotta say I’m tossing in a Yankee’s stack. I see everybody thinking that CC is going to get crushed, no mention that Ordorizzi gives up a ton of long balls. I really like the Yankee power bats. Mark it down, saw it here first.

Yeah, I agree. Bird, Sanchez, Holliday and Judge have all hit homers off of Odorizzi in just a handful of at bats.

• Luctyl99

Really liking weeks now hitting cleanup

• Conbon32

Who does everyone like at SS?

• thedkexperience

@Manyak said...

a bit of an exaggeration no? :P i don’t think anyone will be taking down a GPP with a 2,0,3,3

Not an exaggeration. The 120 will be enough to cash in a 50-50, not win a GPP. To win a GPP you’ll need 200+ but there is a guy on this board yesterday that won $25K with a 0 at catcher.

0s happen in baseball. They will not automatically kill you.

• bigkino217

@thedkexperience said...

Not an exaggeration. The 120 will be enough to cash in a 50-50, not win a GPP. To win a GPP you’ll need 200+ but there is a guy on this board yesterday that won $25K with a 0 at catcher.

0s happen in baseball. They will not automatically kill you.

he won like 54k with a 0 in each big winning lineup

• vandymark

@Conbon32 said...

Derek Jeter has a good matchup tonight

• NYGfan1983

i do like CC to throw a quality game.

i also have Yankee stacks.

but liking LAA / SF a bit more tonight.

• IronMonkey415

Am i crazy for playing Jake Odorizzi?

I just picture the Yanks choking all year long.

• psychedeliccurz

RG Overall Ranking

• 2021 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Lineup builder not showing FD Main Swap slate for anyone else?

• Ibleedblue1

@psychedeliccurz said...

Lineup builder not showing FD Main Swap slate for anyone else?

Has been a problem all day. They are working on it

• SzymonK

is Schwarber in a good position today?

• gaelicgirl

@Conbon32 said...

Brandon Crawford actually hits lefties well, think he might go under the radar in this matchup.

• Jaws1002

@Kmac014 said...

Anywhere you can see projected ownership %? Appreciate if someone links a site

You have to pay for the only one I know and that’s right here in rotogrinders MLB premium package.

• thedkexperience

When you’re leaving work and feeling great about your projected lineup.

When your great projected lineup randomly has your SS’s batting position moved to 8th.

• fenway2015

francisco lindor is the SS play tonight

• TheRyanFlaherty

well this blows, apparently somehow I reserved all my DK contests except for the bigger GPP i wanted…now there are only smaller ones left and unlike FD they don;t open back up…
    Cue my highest score ever now lol

• gunthie176

@SzymonK said...

is Schwarber in a good position today?

everyday

• thedkexperience

Well if it’s gonna be your highest score ever just make it up by playing 10,000 $1 H2H games.

• danbutakov26

@gunthie176 said...

everyday

you sound like Joe Buck

• Beavsftw

At the rate it’s filling up there could be a lot of overlay in the super rally on fanduel.

• Yacht67

Brandon belt gonna sit tonight?

• gunthie176

@danbutakov26 said...

you sound like Joe Buck

Joe Buck is underrated because everyone says he’s the worst. He’s not THAT bad.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).