7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -109 ) at Tampa Bay ( 101 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 102 ) at Milwaukee ( -110 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -149 ) at Texas ( 137 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 150 ) at Houston ( -163 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -134 ) at St. Louis ( 124 ) —- T: 7.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -144 ) at Arizona ( 133 ) —- T: 9
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -109 ) at Oakland ( 101 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 213 ) at LA Dodgers ( -233 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Kmac014

@IronMonkey415 said...

Am i crazy for playing Jake Odorizzi?

I just picture the Yanks choking all year long.

Nope have him as well

• jtkucheck

@Yacht67 said...

Brandon belt gonna sit tonight?

He is not.

• einars

anyone else a little salty they didnt get those verlander points yesterday? had him in my LU until it looked like it was getting postponed

• SzymonK

@Beavsftw said...

At the rate it’s filling up there could be a lot of overlay in the super rally on fanduel.

this makes me want to deposit $80 and enter each of my line ups once in the contest.

• rogersark

Absolutely!

• mccoolio

@einars said...

anyone else a little salty they didnt get those verlander points yesterday? had him in my LU until it looked like it was getting postponed

I’m beyond salty. Had Kinsler and Jones in a lot of my lineups. If we take today’s points and apply them to yesterday, I’m easily taking down the GPP I maxed. ouch.

• astauty

So Braun should bounce back today huh?

• steelcitydozer

Can’t stop tinkering with lineups

• secretjade

@steelcitydozer said...

Can’t stop tinkering with lineups

Me too….

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

@ChaosM83 said...

I don’t know if this Padres team can trip and fall into 6+ runs, which is what you are hoping for with a stack. You want lots of production. This team is currently being talked about with terms like “historically bad”, they could have a shot at the most losses in a season. So why in the world would you ever throw your money away and stack them?

So many better options tonight… lets not get crazy.

I’m a Blue fan, and I can tell you, be careful with Maeda. This is a spot he can knocked around for a few runs. He usually starts out hot, and then loses control around the 4-5th inning. For his price, i dont really see the upside but i cant see him gettting blown up either., like McCullers more on both sites. Ryan Schimpf will take Maeda long today, my hot take.

• Trap8600

I DON’T want to play Rickie Weeks MAN…I kinda feel like I gotta.

• Bam79

@California_Cool said...

Ryan Schimpf will take Maeda long today

Sounds reasonable to me.

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

@Trap8600 said...

I DON’T want to play Rickie Weeks MAN…I kinda feel like I gotta.

His K rate is one of the lowest on TAMP, so if you’re comfortable playing anyone else on the rays, i think he is a go. Low risk at the min.

• SzymonK

Tooday I’m either donating $ 150 or making lot of money, 2nd time ever playing MLB DFS

• Ndepompei

Anybody like stacking Indians 4-7?

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ndepompei said...

Anybody like stacking Indians 4-7?

Love Ramirez/Guyer stack for GPPs

• scsa1998

Posey / Gutierrez or Sanchez / Pence

• Jacobkaiser1325

Schwarber or Sanchez for gpp for a one off?

• dgold3647

Sure things – Death, taxes and waiting for the Angels lineup

• jasonresno

Stacking Yanks, Rays, and Stros behind Shoemaker today. Hit 195 in a GPP last night. Still new to MLB dfs… seems overwhelming with so many options and no Kershaw to soak up cash.

• mbunner23

Love the Houston stack tonight.

• axman15

Am I crazy for fading the Dodgers?

• Lionfan22

have most of my LU figured out. However I can’t decide between Khris “Crush” Davis or Carlos Beltran.

• Jacobkaiser1325

Beltran

• einars

fyi on carrasco https://twitter.com/MLBastian/status/849388032583192577

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).