1:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( +154 ) at Boston ( -168 ) — T: 10.0
    2:10 PM EST : Texas ( +153 ) at Kansas City ( -167 ) — T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -110 ) at Milwaukee ( +102 ) — T: 8.0
    2:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( +154 ) at Chi Cubs ( -167 ) — T:
    3:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -225 ) at Colorado ( +203 ) — T: 11.5
    4:07 PM EST : Houston ( -100 ) at Oakland ( -108 ) — T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( +195 ) at San Diego ( -216 ) — T: 9.0
    8:37 PM EST : Chi Sox ( +107 ) at LA Angels ( -116 ) — T: 9.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• thedkexperience

lol … 4th starter day has arrived.

• biga0787

So do we take royals against Lyles or Red Sox against a lefty?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@biga0787 said...

Gotta be the Royals.

• Golfnut04240

@biga0787 said...

Why not some of both? I’ll have J.D. for sure w/ some Merrifield and maybe Sal Perez at catcher.

• monarch

Blue Jays BP game? Why isn’t the Yankees run total higher? Might stack the bottom of the order.

Domingo German has been effective in ST but was leaky against lefties, Cavan Biggio, Tellez with the wind blowing out to right. Might throw Vlad in there with a low K rate and handles the curve nicely.

Braves/Phillies game not interesting to me but Acuna/Hoskins look good as one offs and Ian Anderson will be a place to go to.

I guess Royals/Rangers will be the place to go for the park and weather.

• Pandamonious

I’m not sure the Red Sox are even in my top 5 today. Red Sox offense continues to be overrated and I don’t think this Zimmermann guys is a gas can or anything, at all.

Got Royals, Cards, Cubs, Yanks ahead of them for sure. Then maybe Reds. Cleveland is right here on the edge too.

• thedkexperience

I think I’m backing Singer but I don’t trust any of these guys today either because they suck or because I don’t think the managers are letting many of them go more than 5 innings.

• biga0787

Ian Anderson? Seems like a lot on fd against Philadelphia

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

For a 8 game slate, do you think it’s big enough to need to look for 1 offs to play or 2 man stacks? Right now I am just mixing and matching 4-4 on fd and 5-3 on dk and see what fits. But I am assuming 1 offs and 2 mans can help save salary/ be unique/ create a higher floor.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not sure the Red Sox are even in my top 5 today. Red Sox offense continues to be overrated and I don’t think this Zimmermann guys is a gas can or anything, at all.

Got Royals, Cards, Cubs, Yanks ahead of them for sure. Then maybe Reds. Cleveland is right here on the edge too.

I have the stacks ranked similarly…. so many value bats in good spots and no arms to pay for

So far for me
    SP Mix/match Richards Davies Singer Pineda German
    Stacks Royals Cards Reds RedSox Yankees Indians
    One offs Kike Isbel JD Perez Franmil Renfroe Moose Bruce Mullins

• Pandamonious

@jv21 said...

For a 8 game slate, do you think it’s big enough to need to look for 1 offs to play or 2 man stacks? Right now I am just mixing and matching 4-4 on fd and 5-3 on dk and see what fits. But I am assuming 1 offs and 2 mans can help save salary/ be unique/ create a higher floor.

You can do whatever you want. Full on 4×4 and 5×3 stacking can still win, but mini-stacks and 1-offs and winning more and more.

Only 4 slate sample, but

Thursday ( 9 games ) DK winning line up – 2 Royals, 1 Ranger, 3 Dodgers, 2 Diamondbacks

Friday ( 6 games ) DK winning line up – 5 Astros, 2 Dodgers, 1 White Sox

Saturday Early ( 5 games ) DK winning line up – 5 Royals, 2 Cubs, 1 Yankee

Saturday Main ( 5 games ) DK winning line up – 3 Padres, 2 Dodgers, 1 White Sox, 1 Diamondback, 1 Mariner

• monarch

I like how the Rangers countered Singers 11 percent walk rate to LHB with seven lefties, many well over a double digit walk rate.

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

I have the stacks ranked similarly…. so many value bats in good spots and no arms to pay for

So far for me
    SP Mix/match Richards Davies Singer Pineda German
    Stacks Royals Cards Reds RedSox Yankees Indians
    One offs Kike Isbel JD Perez Franmil Renfroe Moose Bruce Mullins

No Eflin? Don’t think Anderson is worth it? I think people might be underrating him. Was great last year, and dominant in spring.

I’m really conflicted on Davies. I know it’s the Pirates, but the K-upside is limited and had one good season, in a short season and he’s priced up like he’s really good.

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

You can do whatever you want. Full on 4×4 and 5×3 stacking can still win, but mini-stacks and 1-offs and winning more and more.

Only 4 slate sample, but

Thursday ( 9 games ) DK winning line up – 2 Royals, 1 Ranger, 3 Dodgers, 2 Diamondbacks

Friday ( 6 games ) DK winning line up – 5 Astros, 2 Dodgers, 1 White Sox

Saturday Early ( 5 games ) DK winning line up – 5 Royals, 2 Cubs, 1 Yankee

Saturday Main ( 5 games ) DK winning line up – 3 Padres, 2 Dodgers, 1 White Sox, 1 Diamondback, 1 Mariner

Ok good to know. I’ll probably try some 1 offs or 2 man stack today. Thanks

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

No Eflin? Don’t think Anderson is worth it? I think people might be underrating him. Was great last year, and dominant in spring.

I’m really conflicted on Davies. I know it’s the Pirates, but the K-upside is limited and had one good season, in a short season and he’s priced up like he’s really good.

I am not done
    May play some with those two… I rarely play pitchers in PHI and CIN

Most pitchers are overpriced today, not just Davies
    I agree upside is limited, but he usually has a decent floor and consistency
    I think today, unless we get an outlier, pitchers won’t win it but can lose it

• Pandamonious

@Unico10 said...

I am not done
    May play some with those two… I rarely play pitchers in PHI and CIN

Most pitchers are overpriced today, not just Davies
    I agree upside is limited, but he usually has a decent floor and consistency
    I think today, unless we get an outlier, pitchers won’t win it but can lose it

Makes sense, Davies price isn’t too bad on DK. I was thinking on FD where he is 3rd most expensive. DK he’s priced more appropriately compared to the other arms.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Makes sense, Davies price isn’t too bad on DK. I was thinking on FD where he is 3rd most expensive. DK he’s priced more appropriately compared to the other arms.

Braves are a good leverage stack

• axman15

Minimal time for me on this slate = Royals + Red Sox + most expensive pitchers I can still fit. Just going to have to eat the chalk today.

• homers1226

c mart resurrection day

• biga0787

Let’s hope!!

• homers1226

5 and 2/3rds would be max i i think

which should be plenty on this slate

• am03wins

Trey Mancini at $2,000 on DK seems like an easy choice.

• homers1226

freddy galvis for 2600 pretty cheap too

• biga0787

@homers1226 said...

5 and 2/3rds would be max i i think

which should be plenty on this slate

I hope the team can give him run support

• jv21

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@axman15 said...

Minimal time for me on this slate = Royals + Red Sox + most expensive pitchers I can still fit. Just going to have to eat the chalk today.

thats what I did on FD, sounds like I am on the right track

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).