1:10 PM EST : Baltimore ( +154 ) at Boston ( -168 ) — T: 10.0
    2:10 PM EST : Texas ( +153 ) at Kansas City ( -167 ) — T: 9.5
    2:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( -110 ) at Milwaukee ( +102 ) — T: 8.0
    2:20 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( +154 ) at Chi Cubs ( -167 ) — T:
    3:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -225 ) at Colorado ( +203 ) — T: 11.5
    4:07 PM EST : Houston ( -100 ) at Oakland ( -108 ) — T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Arizona ( +195 ) at San Diego ( -216 ) — T: 9.0
    8:37 PM EST : Chi Sox ( +107 ) at LA Angels ( -116 ) — T: 9.0

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• noddy

Do you get both hitting and pitching points for Ohtani tonight?

• depalma13

@noddy said...

Only pitcher.

Congrats on the big win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• beastdog325

@noddy said...

I just won the $40K mini max…$4000!!!!!

Hey congrats Noddy that’s great!
    I’ll let the FANTRAX guys know.

• noddy

@beastdog325 said...

Hey congrats Noddy that’s great!
    I’ll let the FANTRAX guys know.

Thanks please do!!!

Thanks depalma!

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@noddy said...

I would think no

• RudyPujols

Tatis bomb spit me outside cash line on the tiny 4p slate, then Widener win snuck me back in. Got pitchers right and somehow cashed GPP without Castro, Gurriel, Tatis, Canha, Tucker, or McCormick. Weird.

• noddy

What is Ohtani’s pitch count tonight? ARod just said he’s on a “limited” pitch count

• factorial89

do we need to start taking relief pitchers in our lineups. some mgrs. are pulling starters after 5-6 innings.

• noddy

@factorial89 said...

do we need to start taking relief pitchers in our lineups. some mgrs. are pulling starters after 5-6 innings.

Seem pretty normal especially the beginning of the season.

• homers1226

ohtainas homer means nothig lol

• noddy

@homers1226 said...

ohtainas homer means nothig lol

Unless you have Cease which I do

• jayzee666

tim Anderson RIP!!!

• yisman

always wondered why Angels didn’t let Ohtani hit in starts in past seasons. I guess because they’d lose DH after he pitched 4 or 5 innings

• RudyPujols

@yisman said...

always wondered why Angels didn’t let Ohtani hit in starts in past seasons. I guess because they’d lose DH after he pitched 4 or 5 innings

I assume Pujols will get the PH the first time his spot comes up after Ohtani is out. And by the time it comes up again you can risk using Fowler as your only remaining OF. Probably won’t come up a third time but you got Suzuki and a utility IF left if so.

When those are your best DH options, it’s a no-brainer as long as his health can handle it.

I wonder if they would consider when the stakes are higher sliding him to corner OF mid-inning if he can’t finish an inning on the mound but his spot is due up in the next half. Fowler comes out. Lagares then enters as a D sub after Ohtani gets that extra at bat. Maybe if the stakes were high enough.

• yisman

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

horrible,ump

and,then,wild,pitch,on,strikeout

• jayzee666

I truly miss the days of negative points for batters. I wish they would get -20 points for each strikeoout. Would give me a better chance to take down some last place finishes.

• RudyPujols

Oh, Captain, my Captain! I was pissed when I thought TLR was going to bring in a lefty to face Walsh but I knew it was the right move. Thank you, Tony, and MLB (3 batter min rule).

• yisman

Ohtani captain in all my 13 lineups in the big GPP

I maxed under 9.5 runs

walkoff 3 run home run in addition to the gazillion ridiculous errors and I lose

Man that game sucked

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).