7:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -117 ) at Miami ( 108 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 104 ) at Tampa Bay ( -113 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Seattle ( -104 ) at Texas ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( -129 ) at Milwaukee ( 119 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 137 ) at Arizona ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:05 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -110 ) at Oakland ( 102 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:05 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -131 ) at LA Angels ( 121 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -119 ) at San Diego ( 110 ) —- T: 6.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TimmerRC

@TimmerRC said...

Oh my, let’s see a Grand Slam from Goldy…

Close enough!

• jokah03

Ugh would of been at 175 on DK had I taken the chalk and went with Cruz over trout with 15 innings to go and iwakuma playing horrible. Oh well. Kris Bryant with the fat 0 too

• tarheelsrule44

So mad at Wacha. If just picked any other pitcher I’d be winning some real money. All my batters are going off.

• whodat2

@Zergeibaka said...

first time playing MLB, pretty cool how a 0 doesn’t immediately send you to bed like NBA

So true. I have Collison in NBA and once the news hit…..game over……. and I have 2 zeros in my MLB lineup and am cashing with ease.

• Zergeibaka

got 160 for my first day….I already like this way more than NBA….

• MikeSos760

Padres shutout again. Ouch

• rocky9421

the Dbacks stack brings the cash

• TheWeeIceMan

If the Whitesox win, I take 3rd in the slam. Can barely watch.

• cedric19

@TheWeeIceMan said...

You mean if Quintana gets the win, right?

• TimmerRC

Hey, is the Daily batter BvP research tool working for you guys? It was a bunch of blanks for me all day today, and looking at the Wednesday data, it’s a bunch of blanks again… is it broken, or is it me?

• TheWeeIceMan

@cedric19 said...

You mean if Quintana gets the win, right?

Yep

• whodat2

ehafner killing the slam tonight. I had exact same stack except cubs instead of tigers :(

• TeamTwerk

Story’s ownership tomorrow is going to be higher than 50%? He’s only 3500.

• TimmerRC

@TheWeeIceMan said...

Sorry, man. :(

• TheWeeIceMan

That shit just cost me 7 grand. F this shit

• cedric19

Is there any chance D Valencia could come up and get a triple with an RBI or a HR so I can pass all these lineup trains?

Seriously doubt it

• MikeSos760

@TheWeeIceMan said...

That shit just cost me 7 grand. F this shit

Brutal

• TheWeeIceMan

I think I’m done with DFS for a while.

• TimmerRC

@cedric19 said...

Is there any chance D Valencia could come up and get a triple with an RBI or a HR so I can pass all these lineup trains?

Seriously doubt it

No :(

• rdchampion

Kris Bryant cost me $50,000. Smh beyond pissed.

• txdave41

@tarheelsrule44 said...

So mad at Wacha. If just picked any other pitcher I’d be winning some real money. All my batters are going off.

Same here, I switched to Wacha cuz the rotogrinders show was so high on this guy. I’m going to be really pissed if they brag about winning big money tomorrow again. Their advice is pure garbage.

• rdogg63

@txdave41 said...

Same here, I switched to Wacha cuz the rotogrinders show was so high on this guy. I’m going to be really pissed if they brag about winning big money tomorrow again. Their advice is pure garbage.

Wacha was horrible the final six weeks of 2015, was horrible this spring and facing a Pirates team full of righties, who crush him. Any “expert” who recommended him needs to be checked.

• Jpihlblad

Does anyone have the results from the big tournaments? $10, $20 etc.? Looking for MLB on 4/5. I won $3 moonshot looking to so where I would’ve finished to torment myself for not playing higher tourneys yesterday

• nta87

Doing well so far 8th place in the early slate right now winning $60 on my first ever MLB gpp!!! Just afraid of the ppl that rostered players from the later game but the lu’s weren’t even posted yet so that’s pretty risky for them but wish me luck!!!

• nta87

Doing well so far 8th place in the early slate right now winning $60 on my first ever MLB gpp!!! Just afraid of the ppl that rostered players from the later game but the lu’s weren’t even posted yet so that’s pretty risky for them but wish me luck!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).