7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -122 ) at Tampa Bay ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 179 ) at NY Mets ( -195 ) —- T: 7
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -104 ) at Texas ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 106 ) at Houston ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -105 ) at Milwaukee ( -103 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -109 ) at Arizona ( 101 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -113 ) at Oakland ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 228 ) at LA Dodgers ( -250 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• thedkexperience

Baseball season so far after you go 21-1 in H2Hs on the main slate.

• River2009

Don’t see a need to pay up for sale tonight, really liking deGrom & Hill instead

• LivinTeHighLife

What happens if both chi/det and chi/stl get ppd for the early slate for fanduel? Do those games count if they play tomorrow?

• IrishCarBomb9

Are the Mets going to be contrarian or chalky? No idea but I’ll probably have them in one stack vs big sexy

• MrKLC

Charlie Morton looked reborn in spring training. Seeing how the Astros defense has been the first two games, I might take a flyer on him, so I can stack my lineup with left handed bats for the Dodgers and Rockies.

• teachmehowtocutty

Tomas looks to be a no brainer on FanDuel! He punishes lefties! Like DeGrom over Hill and the Arizona and Giants bats.

• thedkexperience

@River2009 said...

Don’t see a need to pay up for sale tonight, really liking deGrom & Hill instead

The only 3 pitchers worth playing.

• thedkexperience

@LivinTeHighLife said...

What happens if both chi/det and chi/stl get ppd for the early slate for fanduel? Do those games count if they play tomorrow?

My thoughts exactly. I’m not gonna say that I just took an 8 man stack from the KC/MN game but … um … I just took an 8 man stack from the KC/MN game.

• monarch

I like Sale making his Red Sox debut with really cold Temps in fenway. Also like Pineda, he could ring up 9 strikeouts in six or seven innings, he does pretty well vs Rays.

• FidelCashflow

A bit concerned with DeGrom’s off season surgery, but his velocity is back up to the high 90s so who knows. Hill, Sale and DeGrom are all basically the same price on DK. So i’ll just mix them up in GPPs.

Also, Bartolo plays for ATL now so he’ll be a fun pitcher to roster in your IDGAF gpp lineups.

• Rickygeiger

Anyone know the rules on early slate cancellation

• PGGG

Sox have been PPD

• bucherpsu08

Does anyone have the link to the fangraphs daily probables page? I can’t seem to find it this year.

• bucherpsu08

Nevermind I got it now. Here it is for anyone interested:
    http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.aspx?pos=all&stats=pit&lg=all&qual=0&type=8&season=2017&month=0&season1=2016&ind=0&team=0&rost=0&age=0&filter=&players=p2017-04-05

• Supersharpie

@Rickygeiger said...

The slate only runs if two games are completed. Otherwise the contest is cancelled and entrants get a refund.

FWIW – Based on current forecasts it does not appear the Cubs/Cards game will be ppd.

• feekdogg

@Rickygeiger said...

It used to be you have those guys in your lineup, game gets cancelled, you take a zero. But with late swap now, I’m not sure.

• Semaj89

Toles for cash again if he leads off?

• reids20

@PGGG said...

Sox have been PPD

where do you see this at? I mean it’s pretty much a given, but i haven’t seen it yet for sure

• winnerchickendinner

Going with theach yank bats again

• feekdogg

@reids20 said...

where do you see this at? I mean it’s pretty much a given, but i haven’t seen it yet for sure

It’s on the White Sox Twitter page. Game has been moved to a straight doubleheader on May 26th.

https://twitter.com/whitesox/status/849615239586959364

• fenway2015

like brandon finnegan as a value pitcher and rockies bats against gas can wily peralta of the brewers

• Roma315

DET/CWS came ppd is the early still gonna run?

• feekdogg

@Roma315 said...

DET/CWS came ppd is the early still gonna run?

It will unless the Cubs/STL gets postponed too.

• eipsallig

Just asked my friend that lives in the Lou, and he said its not raining right now. Very gloomy and doesn’t look good around game time. The early slate might get cancelled.

• Supersharpie

@eipsallig said...

Just asked my friend that lives in the Lou, and he said its not raining right now. Very gloomy and doesn’t look good around game time. The early slate might get cancelled.

Nah, they’ll play. The start will just be delayed a few hours. Looks like clear sailing from 3:00 PM on per AccuWeather.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler