7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -122 ) at Tampa Bay ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 179 ) at NY Mets ( -195 ) —- T: 7
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -104 ) at Texas ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 106 ) at Houston ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -105 ) at Milwaukee ( -103 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -109 ) at Arizona ( 101 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -113 ) at Oakland ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 228 ) at LA Dodgers ( -250 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KindGuy

@Lionfan22 said...

GianCarlo Stanton with a goose egg. he did have a .240 average against Strailey sp? though. However he did have 3 HR’s. I rolled with him and got burned. Much better than the NBA I do say.

Dude are you serious? Straily is on his TEAM. Lol, Roark was pitching for the Nationals.

• mathewsmarner

3 nba contests in the books, 1 more to go
    4 mlb contests still pending final outcome
    1 nhl contest in the books.

• WestCrook1

Renfroe!

• Lionfan22

@elementasrat said...

Dude are you serious? Straily is on his TEAM. Lol, Roark was pitching for the Nationals.

honest mistake that’s what I meant. Chill out

• Lionfan22

@mathewsmarner said...

hahahaha

• hcassidy

I went with padres with Renfroe leading the charge

• KindGuy

@elementasrat said...

12 game slate….. key to win a GPP is finding that player or players who hit multiple bombs….

Lindor it is!!!

• hcassidy

dont get me started went 3.4.5 in that line

• SkateFiend

@elementasrat said...

Lindor it is!!!

I’m on track to win all of my cash games with zero share of Lindor. Just like i won all my cash games without Joc Pederson on opening day.

Whereas in NBA a crap game by Matt Barnes is enough to hold back a top 30 caliber lineup. Once the regular season is over I may never go back.

• hcassidy

@hcassidy said...

dont get me started went 3.4.5 in that line

And I will say this too Lindor wasn’t on the radar and I am die hard Tribe guy. He was 0-6 this year and went 3-4 tonight. His power is still coming

• KindGuy

@SkateFiend said...

I’m on track to win all of my cash games with zero share of Lindor. Just like i won all my cash games without Joc Pederson on opening day.

Whereas in NBA a crap game by Matt Barnes is enough to hold back a top 30 caliber lineup. Once the regular season is over I may never go back.

I was thinking something similar. If a guy goes off and crushes Value in the NBA, you usually need him to win a GPP. Not sure if that’s the case in MLB. Certainly helps, but ownership is spread much farther apart among hitters.

• mathewsmarner

really, i’m thinking lindor takes down the tourneys!

• hcassidy

@mathewsmarner said...

really, i’m thinking lindor takes down the tourneys!

Like I said he is one of my Favs and I wasn’t on him as he is a normal July/August guy. Not power but 2/3 hits per game. This Tribe offense is way more explosive this year as it can come from 1 or all at any point.

• QSchoolDropOut

I scored 124 points tonight, but I am watching all my money slip away.

• SkateFiend

It feels like the offense in general off to a good start. There’s no need to drastically sacrifice pitching to stack top hitting teams at the moment.

• Pick1979

nice day

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler