7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -122 ) at Tampa Bay ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 179 ) at NY Mets ( -195 ) —- T: 7
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -104 ) at Texas ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 106 ) at Houston ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -105 ) at Milwaukee ( -103 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -109 ) at Arizona ( 101 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -113 ) at Oakland ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 228 ) at LA Dodgers ( -250 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• eipsallig

good call.

• baggerly

Just so everyone knows I’m not sure about FD but DK will run with a one game slate if the first game has already started before they PPD the other game.

“If canceled or rescheduled games result in a Draft Group including only one active game and this is known before the contest start time then all contests for that Draft Group will be canceled and refunded.
    If a Draft Group includes only one active game but this was not known until after the contest start time then contests for this Draft Group will not be canceled.”

• DcSports89

Hey guys just wondering if it’s a better strategy to stack two teams playing each other or two different teams that are hot together. Ex: Rockies/Giants stack or Rockies/brewers?

• morriswr

Live chat with Fanduel:Ryan: Thanks for reaching out. Please give me one moment to review your request and account.
    Ryan: If there was ever only one game, the slate would be canceled altogether
    patrick c: thanks!
    Ryan: As you said, there are currently still 2 games scheduled but we will be keeping an eye on the other 2 games leading up to their starts
    patrick c: if the first game starts and then it is found out the cardinals game will be ppd the slate will still be cancelled?
    Ryan: Yes that is correct

• Ronboogie6

Do they post the tournament winners for MLB in the forum like they did for the NBA? Sorry if this is a dumb question I can’t seem to find it.

• bigwillie20

Cubs/Cards PPD per FantasyLabs MLB twitter

• thedkexperience

Gimme all that sweet refund cash!

• AntsTwin

STL game postponed….early slate will be canceled, right?

• Roma315

Early slate done

• Jeddy3

All entries have to get refunded, right?

• Orty1370

Afternoon DFS fun time…

• thedkexperience

@Orty1370 said...

Afternoon DFS fun time…

Well at least I can get back to work.

• electrichaz3

See it’s cancelled but don’t see the money refunded. You guys get yours?

• kdub

@electrichaz3 said...

lol give it some time…

• Roma315

@electrichaz3 said...

Just received my refunds. I already began canceling my entries.

• firepimp

Just refunded me for all my early slate entries.

• hcassidy

@electrichaz3 said...

If your on DK, they just tweeted out about 20 minutes ago all entries will be refunded. So as kdub said give it sometime. Think last time a contest was cancelled it took about 40-60 minutes for it to reflect as credited back to my account.

• crazydaisy2013

I think Colorado against peralta allows for plenty of places to pivot to other stacks.

• bucherpsu08

If you need salary relief on FD, Rickard will likely be leading off for the O’s and is min priced.

• Semaj89

@crazydaisy2013 said...

I think Colorado against peralta allows for plenty of places to pivot to other stacks.

You think people will go back to the Dodgers tonight?

• bucherpsu08

@Semaj89 said...

You think people will go back to the Dodgers tonight?

Probably not, Cahill is kind of a wild card. He was pretty solid out of the pen the past few years. It’s hard to say how he will fare as a starter. I’d give it a few games before starting to target him with hitter stacks. There are plenty of other ways to go tonight.

• pick6er

Finding it difficult to choose between Cano or Murphy at second.

• pick6er

@bucherpsu08 said...

Probably not, Cahill is kind of a wild card. He was pretty solid out of the pen the past few years. It’s hard to say how he will fare as a starter. I’d give it a few games before starting to target him with hitter stacks. There are plenty of other ways to go tonight.

Adrian Gonzalez has mashed on him in the past. That’s about it for history vs LAD though. He’s a nice cheap 1B option but the bigger tags have good matchups.

• iron_tactics

Still a bit new to MLB DFS and the stats used here. But some of these I don’t think I fully understand, like HC%. Is a high HC% suppose to correlate to opposing batters having a higher chance of hitting a HR? So you want ideally a pitcher with a high FB% HC% and low strikeout % v a batter of opposite hands with a high ISO and .wOBA?

• monarch

@pick6er said...

Finding it difficult to choose between Cano or Murphy at second.

I like Cano, he has that monster upside. I can target some of that Murphy production in the form of Turner/Eaton if I need to hedge

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.