7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -122 ) at Tampa Bay ( 113 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 179 ) at NY Mets ( -195 ) —- T: 7
    8:05 PM EST : Cleveland ( -104 ) at Texas ( -104 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 106 ) at Houston ( -115 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : Colorado ( -105 ) at Milwaukee ( -103 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -109 ) at Arizona ( 101 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:05 PM EST : LA Angels ( -113 ) at Oakland ( 104 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 228 ) at LA Dodgers ( -250 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated51600

@Ibleedblue1 said...

I think what the other guy is trying to say is that its perfectly normal under the right circumstances. Obv picking a random game and trying that is not going to work very often, but more often than not you can find a good reason to double stack a game.

Thanks. Yes, that’s pretty much it. Just saying it is one of many strategies that can have real success based on the slate and opportunities available and shouldnt be outright dismissed. I have 100 unique line ups tonight.. maybe 4-5 at most will be a double stack.

• gravitymaze

@keephustlincuz said...

It goes the other way as well. There are quite a few batters in the col/mil game that should be priced much higher on FD.

Only have George Springer for that game. But yes batter prices are very cheap right now on fd.

• jtkucheck

@firepimp said...

So you’re taking a about last night tournament play that my lineups on fanduel in tournaments with only 105 110, 116 and 125 points cashed me? When that shpuld have never happened. Points like that are an anomalie in decent slate tournament play.

I’m here to have fun and give any advice I can guys not argue. We all suck, we all win and I’m just here to help out any single way I can especially to newer people or others stuck on decisions if my dumbass might have some odd statistic, weather pattern that might help someone decide.

Like I said I want us all to succeed here. And in my opinion mine alone, single stacking a game on a decent slate night is dumb as hell.

I think what we’re saying isn’t as far apart as it might appear.

I think you’re saying it is very unlikely that double stacking a game is going to consistently win, and I agree with that much. Where we diverge is that if presented with optimal conditions to double stack (much like last night’s Giants/DBacks game), you’re going to fade them just because it’s a double stack with no other logical reason, and in the future, I might not fade (for that same reason, anyway).

Fair enough?

• SzymonK

so…………PHI CIN BOS PIT games a fade now?

• WestCrook1

@SzymonK said...

Why would PIT/BOS be a fade

• jtkucheck

@SzymonK said...

Or even more reason to roster Taillon.

• Touchole

@WestCrook1 said...

Why would PIT/BOS be a fade

I live in the Boston area… It’s going to be pretty cold , but this game will be played.

• DefinitelyMiami

@BeardedWonder said...

So is Chris Sale in a good spot? Most expensive pitcher on DK but potential to have the most pts as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAWdljhD5o

• WestCrook1

@Touchole said...

I live in the Boston area… It’s going to be pretty cold , but this game will be played.

Yeah idk why he said fade it unless you want to play batters

• WestCrook1

Tommy Joseph at 2k was looking like the play. Damnit

• WestCrook1

Guess I’ll settle for Logan Morrison

• keephustlincuz

@gravitymaze said...

Only have George Springer for that game. But yes batter prices are very cheap right now on fd.

George Springer plays for Houston.

• hcassidy

Souza my one off tonight….9/19 against Pineda with 4 HR and batting 5 although rather him in the 1 but I will take him either way. And for Crazy my sources said stall # 3 isn’t working. Lmao

• keephustlincuz

@WestCrook1 said...

Tommy Joseph at 2k was looking like the play. Damnit

Look at the cincy radar. I think you are ok.

• dgballer

@firepimp said...

A. I’m that buzzed right now.
    B. I must truly truly suck at DFS and believe in something else.
    C. I’m this buzzed all the time.
    D. We have a miscommunication of some sort.
    Or W. I’m special needs and need to stop playing DFS mlb tournaments.

All of the above?

• satchmo77

anyone else liking guyer on fd? I ran across him on my way to toles lol

• teachmehowtocutty

Which combo do you guys like best on fd GPP, Pineda/Goldschmidt or Hill/Belt?

• crazydaisy2013

I’m all in on deGrom

• gravitymaze

Just remember guys this is the only time you can just spam 3-4-5 hitters in the batting order and still have money left over. Get it while its hot. Couple months from now…not so much.

• michaelb484

Thoughts on Garrett Richards tonight? Could be a nice value play on DK

• hcassidy

@keephustlincuz said...

Look at the cincy radar. I think you are ok.

I don’t think that game gets off unless there was a massive switch in the weather. They were calling for 90% T-Storms at 7 then maybe an hour window and more to come at 9.

Update for Cincy weather posted 9 minutes ago.

Posted 9 minutes ago
    The National Weather Service in Wilmington has issued a

Severe Thunderstorm Warning for… Ohio County in southeastern Indiana… Southern Dearborn County in southeastern Indiana… Northern Kenton County in northern Kentucky… Northern Campbell County in northern Kentucky… Northern Boone County in northern Kentucky… Hamilton County in southwestern Ohio…
    Until 700 PM EDT.
    At 608 PM EDT, a severe thunderstorm was located near Aurora, moving northeast at 45 mph. HAZARD…60 mph wind gusts and quarter size hail. SOURCE…Radar indicated. IMPACT: Hail damage to vehicles is expected. Expect wind damage to roofs, siding, and trees.

• crazydaisy2013

I think Pinedas ownership will be high enough to fade him.

• firepimp

@dgballer said...

All of the above?

Hahahaha dick lol

• Tnjkoch221

@crazydaisy2013 said...

I think Pinedas ownership will be high enough to fade him.

The saber sweetheart. I got sucked in on one lineup where I picked my hitters first. Hard not to love the k%.

• hcassidy

I lived in Central/Southern Ohio for 15 years, and that weather basically is on its own as far as when the flip is switched in April. Which sucks because I was 100% on Eichkoff.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler