3:35 PM EST : Texas ( 130 ) at Oakland ( -141 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:40 PM EST : Colorado ( 101 ) at San Diego ( -109 ) —- T: 8
    4:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -115 ) at Minnesota ( 106 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Detroit ( 122 ) at Chi Sox ( -132 ) —- T: 9.5
    6:35 PM EST : Baltimore ( 213 ) at NY Yankees ( -233 ) —- T: 9
    7:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 124 ) at Pittsburgh ( -134 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Arizona ( 115 ) at St. Louis ( -124 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -126 ) at Milwaukee ( 116 ) —- T: 9

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jase7811

@raymond333 said...

Ok would you guys go benetendi over Renfroe or Villanueva? Again baseball isn’t my greatest so any advice is appreciated

Yes

• Capone1233

If you aren’t playing Arenado at 3rd you are doing it wrong.

• MrPerfekt7

@raymond333 said...

Baseball isn’t my strongest, but I usually do ok. I know price and BOS stack is recommended. I got price and Betts, who’s actually leading off.

I had Devers and JD…but I’m thinking M Chapman might be better than Devers…and Hoskins over JD.

Any input or help on that? I greatly appreciated it. For the early only on FD.

I like Chapman and Hoskins

• MrPerfekt7

@mbunner23 said...

How can you not pay up for Price when the rest of the pitching is bleh.. There’s also a ton of good value bats today as well. I’ll eat the chalk.

I have him in 1/2 LUs for right now

• biga0787

I initially stacked tigers against shields. Then I phillies then Boston. Now I have a bunch of one offs and 3 players from San Diego. Fml…. but I actually feel pretty decent about the value power. Renfroe at 3000 and bour at 2800 that’s ridiculous. Renfroe crushes lefties.

• raymond333

@7klub06 said...

I like Chapman and Hoskins

Thanks bro. I got them, and Lowry, pinder, then a couple of BOS players too

• Ronboogie6

I hate fading det/cws game with Zimmerman and shields on the bump but that weather looks nasty.

• raymond333

@biga0787 said...

I initially stacked tigers against shields. Then I phillies then Boston. Now I have a bunch of one offs and 3 players from San Diego. Fml…. but I actually feel pretty decent about the value power. Renfroe at 3000 and bour at 2800 that’s ridiculous. Renfroe crushes lefties.

Would you go Renfroe or benetendi?

• Wooden_Bones

How worried are we about the DET/CWS game getting shut down due to weather?
    Looks like there will no problem starting the game, but might not finish.

• biga0787

@raymond333 said...

Would you go Renfroe or benetendi?

I’m going both

• thetitanlb

Man i want to load up on Seattle but that weather worries me. If it snows then they wont play. Uggg

• thetitanlb

Roth went orange. That tells me no go

• kirby34

Beltre/Benintendi or Villanueva/Betts in cash on DK?

• kirby34

@thetitanlb said...

Man i want to load up on Seattle but that weather worries me. If it snows then they wont play. Uggg

The Twins did play through snow in Pittsburgh yesterday.

• MrPerfekt7

@raymond333 said...

Thanks bro. I got them, and Lowry, pinder, then a couple of BOS players too

Looks good except Jed Lowrie. Everytime I play him he burns down the line smh

• raymond333

@biga0787 said...

I’m going both

Cool I’m gonna go benetendi cause he’s right after Betts. I do like Renfroe too tho

• raymond333

@7klub06 said...

Looks good except Jed Lowrie. Everytime I play him he burns down the line smh

Odor better? I can squeeze him in

• NarrowJ

@raymond333 said...

Odor better?

• raymond333

Damn well him and Lowry look like my best options lol

• eatmyturf23

This is a fun slate today, especially with the weather factors. Maybe fun isn’t the right word, but you know what I mean. :) I have that happy blissful pre-lock feeling again, which means I’m screwed of course.

• MrPerfekt7

@raymond333 said...

Odor better? I can squeeze him in

Damn that’s a tough one. Cant help there. Heck I dropped down and was looking at Sanchez.

• raymond333

Lol I hear ya. Think I’m gonna go lowie and see what happens

• Wooden_Bones

• MrPerfekt7

Thoughts on Caleb Smith or will Philly rock him

• raymond333

That’s tough, both are good plays

*Ramirez vs Desmond

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).