7:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 117 ) at Pittsburgh ( -127 ) —- T: 8
    7:05 PM EST : Minnesota ( 136 ) at Philadelphia ( -148 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Boston ( -122 ) at Arizona ( 113 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 145 ) at Cleveland ( -158 ) —- T: 7
    7:20 PM EST : Miami ( 137 ) at Atlanta ( -149 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 161 ) at Houston ( -175 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 114 ) at Milwaukee ( -123 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Texas ( 112 ) at LA Angels ( -121 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Are there any cheap pitchers worth playing in order to get to Coors?

I really like Glasnow against the Giants, but he’s not exactly cheap.

Might do one with Maeda and hope he gets 8k’s and the Dodgers win 8-2

• Brandon6385

@superjon said...

there any cheap pitchers worth playing in order to get to Coors?

Thorton against Indians without Jose Ramirez…. I think thats a good play.

• superjon

@Brandon6385 said...

Thorton against Indians without Jose Ramirez…. I think thats a good play.

That’s not on the 4pm slate for FD

• PhoFever

@superjon said...

Are there any cheap pitchers worth playing in order to get to Coors?

I really like Glasnow against the Giants, but he’s not exactly cheap.

Might do one with Maeda and hope he gets 8k’s and the Dodgers win 8-2

Feel like it’s gonna be one of those 4-2 Coors games. Liking STL right handed bats.

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

Might give Coors a pass today as everybody and their mom (even their aunt squid) will be on them!!!

• Taterchipdip

Being that Colorado could barely hit in Fla for SEVEN games why should they hit in Colorado the next SIX? They are starting the weakest pitcher in their rotation today in Anderson, Pick LA bats ONLY if you like money. Turner, Bellinger, Hernandez etc…

• renegade68

Rays aren’t exactly ripping the cover off the ball either so DRod is in play for me. Like Cards/LAD bats on DK.

• squidkill

@hautalak said...

Might give Coors a pass today as everybody and their mom (even their aunt squid) will be on them!!!

• superjon

Has Margot ever been this cheap? I feel like he was usually around 3k

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@squidkill said...

Knew you were out there!

• mr_papageorgio

Godley is basically free tonight. Hoping to get him at low ownership at home after the bad first start.

• Packapunch

@mr_papageorgio said...

Godley is basically free tonight. Hoping to get him at low ownership at home after the bad first start.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

Everyone that is cheaper than him is a better play IMO. Except maybe Gray. I will say though that BOS has been iffy and when you peek at plate IQ BOS doesn’t seem to match up well with him.

• PhoFever

@Taterchipdip said...

Being that Colorado could barely hit in Fla for SEVEN games why should they hit in Colorado the next SIX? They are starting the weakest pitcher in their rotation today in Anderson, Pick LA bats ONLY if you like money. Turner, Bellinger, Hernandez etc…

Because that’s what the Rockies do.

• mr_papageorgio

@Pandamonious said...

Everyone that is cheaper than him is a better play IMO. Except maybe Gray. I will say though that BOS has been iffy and when you peek at plate IQ BOS doesn’t seem to match up well with him.

I haven’t looked at any data yet today but BOS with no DH plus AZ with the humidor makes me think he can do well tonight. Starting to look at things now and Thornton is probably a better play given the “talent” the Indians are throwing out there.

• hithisisnom

In news I’m not happy about, I somehow wound up stacking a Cards/Pads game on a slate with Coors on it.

• am03wins

Cash line is going to be about 160 if Thornton and Lopez both perform well tonight.

• Taterchipdip

Pitching tonight Beebs, Thornton, Gausman. Stacks? Houston, BOSTON, TEXAS.

• Jonas137

@am03wins said...

Cash line is going to be about 160 if Thornton and Lopez both perform well tonight.

Bottom of the barrel pricing on DK yeah, but Thornton is more expensive than Bieber tonight on yahoo. Crazy

• monarch

Any Astros stats/splits with the roof open? Which it is tonight.

• rog11sm

@Taterchipdip said...

I would look into andersons home and road splits for this one

• yisman

There are afternoon games every day next week.

• yisman

I knew MLB has been a disaster thus far but I didn’t know how bad.

I’m 2nd percentile on Yahoo. Incredible.

• frugal

@yisman said...

I knew MLB has been a disaster thus far but I didn’t know how bad.

I’m 2nd percentile on Yahoo. Incredible.

ouch! I haven’t cashed in tourneys much but I think I’ve cashed every night in the $2 double up which has been saving me. Playing light early on until I can start seeing trends. This year has been crazy so far.

• Gadnuk

Really struggling with the 2nd pitcher on DK. Thornton is a lock for me, but idk what to do after that. Also, doesnt pablo lopez have crazy home / road splits?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).