2:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -118 ) at Chi Sox ( 109 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 204 ) at LA Dodgers ( -223 ) —- T: 8
    3:35 PM EST : LA Angels ( -109 ) at Oakland ( 101 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 149 ) at Washington ( -162 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 142 ) at NY Mets ( -154 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -120 ) at Tampa Bay ( 111 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 150 ) at Houston ( -163 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -103 ) at Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IrishCarBomb9

Weather in NY isn’t ideal and supposed to rain heavily throughout the afternoon until about an hour before first pitch according to most local weather channels/apps. If the Mets can get their game in today I love Cespedes and Wilmer Flores will start at 1B against a lefty where he mashes and will be good value.

• River2009

Pitcher is a toss up for this early slate

• nickelos85

Pitcher is a toss up for the 4 game main also. Batting will be key.

• PhoFever

Still waiting for breakouts from Rizzo, Bryant, Arenado and Cannót. All have good matchups today. Don’t want to miss the bus when that happens…although in the case of Cannot, he’s a Mariner so it may never happen…

• SzymonK

@ WhiteSox Stadium super windy right now.

• winnerchickendinner

Well well well look who is pitching in the afternoon slate ….. Jared Weaver!

• thedkexperience

Glad I had another great H2H day at 20-5 because the Giants and DBacks ruined my GPP night after I went to bed. I was able to get a buck off of our esteemed forum mod bhdevault though, so silver lining!

Anyway … the pitching is hot garbage today. I only see one pitcher with a 20 point floor who could reach 30 on the morning slate. I’m just gonna take him and not think too hard about it.

• bigsmoot2

Pitching is ugly on the afternoon slate, oyh, fingers crossed.

• hassman

Anybody think the Red Sox game gonna be rained out?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@hassman said...

Anybody think the Red Sox game gonna be rained out?

Already was. About an hour ago.

• hassman

Ok thanks

• firepimp

I really really want to try a Philly stack against this rookie on a cold, windy wet day. But the orange weather is scaring me off of it.

• Yacht67

Im off of the CIn/philly game. I do like the DET/CWS game

• pick6er

What looks so bad about the Phillies game? Looks good to me? I’ll definitely roll Herrera.

• JZ2318

What are you guys thinking about SP on early slate? Only guy I think is decent would be Hammel but have a feeling he will be over 50% owned GPPs

• firepimp

@pick6er said...

What looks so bad about the Phillies game? Looks good to me? I’ll definitely roll Herrera.

Weather posted by Roth pretty much says the game doesn’t have a good chance to be played or played all the way through.

But that was last updated at 5a.m.

• feekdogg

@JZ2318 said...

What are you guys thinking about SP on early slate? Only guy I think is decent would be Hammel but have a feeling he will be over 50% owned GPPs

I’m taking the other side. Gibson has been mainly garbage, but he had a really good spring. And KC’s offense has been punchless this far. The Twins are drawing tons of walks, being more patient at the plate (aside from Buxton).

• KindGuy

DK split today’s games into 6 different slates… lmao.

I’m playing the early and main slate.

Which slates are you guys playing?

• NYGfan1983

going to pass on the early and play the 4pm starts.

SF and Az a slug fest the last few games does that continue ?

• firepimp

For tonight’s slate B.Snell from my Rays barely made the pitching roster. If any other pitcher stepped up he would not be starting he’s had control issues.

The kid can get strikeouts, projections show him in the green tonight against Toronto batters.

Pros he’s cheap, has strikeout ability, not many hitters have faced him. Projections show him doing well.

Cons, he’s very young, If he starts to falter I believe cash won’t hesitate pulling him, control issues, he’s pitching against stroman, pressure- this is his night to prove he belongs in the starting rotation.

I’ll be rolling 2 cheapo lineups with him and against him.

• Yacht67

@elementasrat said...

DK split today’s games into 6 different slates… lmao.

I’m playing the early and main slate.

Which slates are you guys playing?

early and maybe main

• Yacht67

@firepimp said...

For tonight’s slate B.Snell from my Rays barely made the pitching roster. If any other pitcher stepped up he would not be starting he’s had control issues.

The kid can get strikeouts, projections show him in the green tonight against Toronto batters.

Pros he’s cheap, has strikeout ability, not many hitters have faced him. Projections show him doing well.

Cons, he’s very young, If he starts to falter I believe cash won’t hesitate pulling him, control issues, he’s pitching against stroman, pressure- this is his night to prove he belongs in the starting rotation.

I’ll be rolling 2 cheapo lineups with him and against him.

Got Snell in Season long.

• JZ2318

@feekdogg said...

I’m taking the other side. Gibson has been mainly garbage, but he had a really good spring. And KC’s offense has been punchless this far. The Twins are drawing tons of walks, being more patient at the plate (aside from Buxton).

Just don’t see any upside..low SO pitcher vs a team that doesn’t SO alot but I guess given the alternatives he’s not a bad choice. I’m going to roll with Lynn at home..people will be scared off vs CHC but SO upside is there and he is at home where Cards play well. I haven’t played MLB DFS too much so just trying to get a feel of how to play the low stake GPPs.

• KindGuy

I just hate how DK designated the 1:05 slate as early and the 7:05 as the main. So many more games in the early slate… wish the prize pools were bigger.

• SzymonK

@Yacht67 said...

Im off of the CIn/philly game. I do like the DET/CWS game

Super windy……………in CHIIIIIIIII

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.