2:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -118 ) at Chi Sox ( 109 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 204 ) at LA Dodgers ( -223 ) —- T: 8
    3:35 PM EST : LA Angels ( -109 ) at Oakland ( 101 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 149 ) at Washington ( -162 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 142 ) at NY Mets ( -154 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -120 ) at Tampa Bay ( 111 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 150 ) at Houston ( -163 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -103 ) at Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• 2021Labs

@tim51278 said...

Anyone like a Cespedes, Wilmer, Granderson stack?

I am going with a full Mets stack tonight. Should be pretty low owned with 2 beatable pitchers facing off at Chase.

• SkateFiend

I don’t trust Harvey, and the Braves are one of those teams that unexpectedly beats up on aces.

Even if he pitches well, the Mets might pull him after 5 innings.

• jasonresno

cashed despite myself in the early slate. stacked the wrong tigers/rockies and ‘got stuck with’ soto, lackey, and avi garcia. i’ll take it tho

• noddy

@thedkexperience said...

RE: Cash Games

A little bit earlier I posted about how it’s important to always have a high floor pitcher to avoid complete disaster. Well, unfortunately I have a perfect example of why. Despite having a H2H record of 53-12 this year I took a beating this afternoon due to posting a 95. Luckily I had identified Lackey as the only pitcher I could reasonably trust to give 20-30 points. A couple of good bounces later and he puts up a 40 spot. Those points were absolutely vital in me scratching out a 12-23 afternoon. Still a garbage record but it’s way better than 0-35 which was totally in play since my hitters fell asleep today. So, instead of losing a ton, I lose about $40 and just move onto the next slate remembering that 65-35 is still a really good H2H record.

Do you play on FD?

• deactivated51600

Aaron Hill 2.9k on DK for the revenge game late night hammer

• choppadown

Anyone fading Posey tonight? I have so much salary left over its stupid.

• bhbarto

Freddie Freeman is going to score upwards of 40 points tonite

• noddy

@choppadown said...

Anyone fading Posey tonight? I have so much salary left over its stupid.

yes and me too

• jasonresno

doing an atlanta/houston stack tonight.

• draggin49

Has it been said anywhere how many pitches they’ll let Harvey go? I would think they will be careful with him, which makes me want to consider going elsewhere for a pitcher.

• NYGfan1983

i have 5-6k left over O.o

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

Early slate had small cashes. Had the right guys just not all in the same lineup. Was rushed because my work appointment went 2 hours longer than expected.

• firepimp

I went rays stack and Toronto stack with some Houston and atl guys mixed in. Starting garcia and Smar tonight

• Manyak

I went with 5 jays bats, they’re due

• marker0357

@Roma315 said...

Early slate had small cashes. Had the right guys just not all in the same lineup. Was rushed because my work appointment went 2 hours longer than expected.

stupid Work

• fanturds

@Manyak said...

I went with 5 jays bats, they’re due

I like the right handed bats in this matchup, but I have question marks about this Toronto LU in general.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

@marker0357 said...

stupid Work

Made more in DFS baseball Monday/Tuesday than I do per week. 😂 However currently losing double that in the DK Golf Milly maker 🤦🏻‍♂️

• thedkexperience

In response to which site I play on.

Yes. Fan Duel.

• murphstahoe

screw it, no tinkering

• FidelCashflow

Got destroyed in the early slate. Hopefully these TOR bats go off tonight!

• choppadown

Starting Garcia in a $25 lineup…feeling extra froggy tonight.

• fanturds

Harvey flashing decent velocity, 94-96 in first inning on his fastball.

• murphstahoe

@draggin49 said...

Has it been said anywhere how many pitches they’ll let Harvey go? I would think they will be careful with him, which makes me want to consider going elsewhere for a pitcher.

Doesn’t hurt when he has a 6 pitch first

• KindGuy

Need Mets righties to go apeshit.

• firepimp

Anti chalk for me tonight. Very scary to have such low owned player so it’s either a 1st place or last place for me tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).