2:10 PM EST : Detroit ( -118 ) at Chi Sox ( 109 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 204 ) at LA Dodgers ( -223 ) —- T: 8
    3:35 PM EST : LA Angels ( -109 ) at Oakland ( 101 ) —- T: 8
    4:05 PM EST : Miami ( 149 ) at Washington ( -162 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( 142 ) at NY Mets ( -154 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Toronto ( -120 ) at Tampa Bay ( 111 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Seattle ( 150 ) at Houston ( -163 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -103 ) at Arizona ( -105 ) —- T: 9.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• fanturds

Kemp delivers a solo shot

• mackwoods11

Well at least I have the contrarian Kemp.

• SkateFiend

The Mets are kind of a letdown.

• vucdores1

I had a Donaldson, Bautista, Morales stack but scratched it 5 mins before lock in favor of an ARI stack.

• fanturds

Morales was only 1.1 percent owned in the all day moonshot

• murphstahoe

OK Mets get off your ass

• thedkexperience

In other news … Tebow went yard.

• murphstahoe

Good thing I had a Jays stack in my H2H with “goleafsgo”

• fanturds

springer solo shot

• murphstahoe

wrong mets

• vucdores1

Springer jack!!

• murphstahoe

@vucdores1 said...

Springer jack!!

Now there’s chalk – 60%

• KindGuy

Damnnn Springer rewards those who went chalk.

• MisterMister

Ha Wilmer go boom

• Lathum

Flores against lefties.

BOOM!!

• murphstahoe

RIGHT METS

• KindGuy

Wilmer!!!! Much needed dong, thank you very much.

• FFguru71

This is why baseball DFS is so stupid..and why I always quit by end of April..you can’t be contrarian without being stupid(and then getting lucky doing it). What am I talking about?? My Astros stack..Correa, Springer, Gonzalez, Altuve…this is a FD LARGE field tournament…39,215 PPL and Altuve is 49% owned, Springer is 59.4%, and Correa is 55%…That’s absolutely INSANE in a tournament that large. I don’t care if it was only a 4 game slate..I could understand 25-30% MAYBE on those guys, but 50-60%?? That’s just ridiculous and why I get so frustrated. No one thought to stack Bluejays, or Dbacks?? A person just can’t even be SLIGHTLY contrarian anymore and it’s maddening as hell.

• murphstahoe

@FFguru71 said...

This is why baseball DFS is so stupid..and why I always quit by end of April..you can’t be contrarian without being stupid(and then getting lucky doing it). What am I talking about?? My Astros stack..Correa, Springer, Gonzalez, Altuve…this is a FD LARGE field tournament…39,215 PPL and Altuve is 49% owned, Springer is 59.4%, and Correa is 55%…That’s absolutely INSANE in a tournament that large. I don’t care if it was only a 4 game slate..I could understand 25-30% MAYBE on those guys, but 50-60%?? That’s just ridiculous and why I get so frustrated. No one thought to stack Bluejays, or Dbacks?? A person just can’t even be SLIGHTLY contrarian anymore and it’s maddening as hell.

There are 8 players at each infield position. half are trash. So the top guys are 50%.

Not to mention the Giants have no 2nd baseman today

• KindGuy

@FFguru71 said...

I don’t understand why you’re so mad.

• fanturds

matt kemp 2 HR night knocks Harvey out of the game.

• KindGuy

At some point, you might want to think about throwing OUTSIDE the strike zone Harvey? Ugh.

• thedkexperience

That Realmuto HR just gave me a much better chance at an afternoon GPP cash.

• jasonresno

this is the polar opposite of the early slate. dingers everywhere. got kemp/springer going so i’m pretty happy. just need freeman/markakis to start doing something

• Lathum

@FFguru71 said...

Maybe you shouldn’t play 4 game slates. They were the obvious chalk given the other options.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).