4:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 194 ) at Cleveland ( -212 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : Baltimore ( 154 ) at NY Yankees ( -167 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 102 ) at Pittsburgh ( -110 ) —- T: 8
    8:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -110 ) at Texas ( 102 ) —- T: 10
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -138 ) at Milwaukee ( 127 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 226 ) at Houston ( -248 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:07 PM EST : Oakland ( 131 ) at LA Angels ( -142 ) —- T: 9
    10:15 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -141 ) at SF Giants ( 130 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• FFguru71

LOL when Steve Pearce is 27.7% owned, you can’t ever be contrarian…what a joke. Steve Pearce, really??

• eatmyturf23

Haha, so I have a guy in a contest with me.. played Machado, but also played Sabathia. Huh? Whaaa? That’s a terrible correlation, lol

• TheWeeIceMan

Guess cc was late to a buffet.

• murphstahoe

all right cubbies

• biga0787

Well good thing they took sabathia out

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

damn, even bad weather can’t stop me from cursing players! Sorry Marquez. Only put down 25 cents knowing this would probably happen.

And now I must apologize to Woodruff and his family. Man I need to be banned from DFS for the good of the game.

• Lathum

My Woodruff experiment going down in flames. Not pitching bad, but got squeezed a bit then the Cubs strung together a bunch of seeing eye singles.

• jayzee666

@Lathum said...

My Woodruff experiment going down in flames. Not pitching bad, but got squeezed a bit then the Cubs strung together a bunch of seeing eye singles.

Sorry man, u should have talked to me 1st! :)

• murphstahoe

Making a DB of H2H opponents. One guy always stacks Toronto. If I don’t like Toronto, I’m teeing that guy up

• hodag21

@FFguru71 said...

LOL when Steve Pearce is 27.7% owned, you can’t ever be contrarian…what a joke. Steve Pearce, really??

Super cheap, leading off with a team projected for good amount of runs, hits lefties well, facing matt moore. Was a pretty logical choice. Not really a contrarian pick.

In saying all that he will probably go 0-4 or even pulled for a lefty hitter like granderson later in game, but going by the numbers, it’s a good play

• cbsharpe

@KOTN26 said...

Damn, that’s creepy…

• eatmyturf23

So, Sabathia was pulled for “hip soreness” huh?

The hip is connected to the butt that got kicked, correct? :)

• SkateFiend

The Yankees will be beatable if the opposing pitchers can survive their big three in the lineup.

• KOTN26

My lineups be like

• eatmyturf23

Wow the Reds go to the pen, and who do they turn to in middle relief? Gallardo. He’s a total gas can. 4 runs earned in 0.1. Why does he still have a job in the majors??

• SkateFiend

Fading the Pirates game was a fatal mistake. Weather concerns scared me into taking out their outfielders.

Unless the Angels score like 10 runs I’ll probably do no better than break even.

• biga0787

@SkateFiend said...

Fading the Pirates game was a fatal mistake. Weather concerns scared me into taking out their outfielders.

Unless the Angels score like 10 runs I’ll probably do no better than break even.

That’s possible. Gossett is pretty bad

• TheRyanFlaherty

Apparently going with multiple Rangers was not a good idea : (
    Seemed smart with their salaries it allowed me to what else I wanted…oh well…

• eatmyturf23

McCullers can’t hit the low-outside corner at all. He was lucky to get out of that jam with that last strikeout, he elevated the pitch. He either elevates it, throws it in the dirt or leaves out down yet over the middle. He won’t get a QS let alone the win, he’s sure to be replaced next inning. Giving up those ERs hurt.

• choppadown

@SkateFiend said...

Faded them due to weather too. Looked at multiple sites and Roth, seemed like they may call the game early. bleh.

• LetsCash

If anybody here had a Pirate stack, in that ballpark, in this weather…

You won the internet today and are a fucking DFS savant!

• SkateFiend

@choppadown said...

Faded them due to weather too. Looked at multiple sites and Roth, seemed like they may call the game early. bleh.

Roth was like “Once it starts raining, it’s over”.

Oh well.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Wow, Bridwell sucks.
    To think a while ago I was happy I didn’t take CC or paying up for Hendricks…but boy I was wrong.

Plus side, after much consternation I did swap McCann for Martin. So even if I finish in last place, I at least made one correct decision tonight.

• SkateFiend

Bridwell ruined my Angels stack, wasted homeruns by Ohtani and Upton. UGH.

Why is there no Coors field game at FD tomorrow?

• DSofM

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #53

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 NASCAR Live Finalist

• Blogger of the Month

@FFguru71 said...

What exactly was supposed to be contrarian about a guy that mashes lefties leading off against a lefty for like 2500 in Arlington?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.