4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 174 ) at Cleveland ( -189 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:05 PM EST : NY Yankees ( -171 ) at Baltimore ( 158 ) —- T: 8
    7:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 140 ) at Houston ( -151 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 107 ) at Milwaukee ( -116 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:20 PM EST : Miami ( 145 ) at Atlanta ( -157 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Boston ( -133 ) at Arizona ( 123 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -134 ) at Colorado ( 124 ) —- T: 10.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thetitanlb

Cook the Jay’s

• thetitanlb

Words ca t express how bad the Ray’s pitching stuff is gonna a cost me. Smh why me

• mlrfo4

@Epignosis said...

All of the Dodgers are on pitch counts.

Let me rephrase it with a low pitch count for some reason?

• thetitanlb

I’m still so pissed. Have beyojdban amazing lineup and it’s for nothing. Crock of shit

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mlrfo4 said...

Let me rephrase it with a low pitch count for some reason?

If I had to guess, I’d say he throws around 75-80 pitches.

Why are you considering an $8,100 pitcher for the Dodgers in Coors Field against Blackmon, Dahl, Arenado, and Story? He’d have to be incredibly efficient and not make any mistakes. He’s a pass for me.

• damionismyname

DK shouldnt be assuming who the long reliever is as today they got it wrong and cost me. They should just list the starting and not assume who the long reliever is. imo

• TimmerRC

@damionismyname said...

DK shouldnt be assuming who the long reliever is as today they got it wrong and cost me. They should just list the starting and not assume who the long reliever is. imo

Technically though, you shouldn’t be assuming that DK guessed right… right? I mean, did they cost you? Or… did you cost you?

• thetitanlb

@TimmerRC said...

Technically though, you shouldn’t be assuming that DK guessed right… right? I mean, did they cost you? Or… did you cost you?

Stfu chump. Chirinos was an amazing play. If you followed MLB last year the reposts on the l ok ng releaiver after the opening was basically right 95% of the time. Take ur righteous ass somewhere else chump

• thetitanlb

@TimmerRC said...

And some of us read beat writers not just trusted dk

• TimmerRC

@thetitanlb said...

Stfu chump. Chirinos was an amazing play. If you followed MLB last year the reposts on the l ok ng releaiver after the opening was basically right 95% of the time. Take ur righteous ass somewhere else chump

Wow. Such eloquence and almost correct spelling. I’m… moved. But I wasn’t talking to you, so whatever reason you’ve gotten your sprinkles in a knot, really, maybe take a deep breath?

• noddy

• kcroyalty29

How much am I going to hate my life playing Dylan Bundy tonight?

• thetitanlb

@TimmerRC said...

Wow. Such eloquence and almost correct spelling. I’m… moved. But I wasn’t talking to you, so whatever reason you’ve gotten your sprinkles in a knot, really, maybe take a deep breath?

You basically worded it as people who choose to play chirinos were wrong and should not have trusted stuff. Which is just wrong

• cjs5555

man, i might be doing pretty well in this afternoon slate if i had a 2nd pitcher that played….90.45 w/ chirinos

• miamimike

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/71151336

• damionismyname

@TimmerRC said...

all I said is they shouldnt assume who is starting and not even list them so they cant be held liable. I have not problem taking the L as I am still going to cash with Carasco and Trout in that lu. It’s just a slippery slope when they assume players, price them up and they dont play. Leave it alone and let the customer make the right or wrong call.

• cjs5555

@kcroyalty29 said...

How much am I going to hate my life playing Dylan Bundy tonight?

i’ll be riding that train with you

• DailyDonater

Any Kyle right love? Also someone please talk me out of playing Jones And Marte.

• TimmerRC

@thetitanlb said...

You basically worded it as people who choose to play chirinos were wrong and should not have trusted stuff. Which is just wrong

Not at all. I’m saying own your decisions. You’ve got a coach who is dicking around with the way pitchers are traditionally used, and trying to use that unique coaching method to your advantage. And it can be a tremendous play, the numbers are solid on it. But…. once a game starts, a coach who is that non-traditional will often also shake things up on the fly, so choosing to roster a long reliever, even if he had been previously announced as a probable guy for that day, carries way more risk for your roster than carrying a traditional starter.

My point was as simple as I stated. You can’t blame DK, or a beat writer, or anyone outside of yourself, when you are choosing a coach with unorthodox methods to try to gain an advantage and that attempt bites you in the ass. That coach changing his mind will make every writer, every DK blurb, and you, all equally wrong.

So is it DK’s fault? No. That’s all I’m sayin’ my man. People who roll the dice have to own their dice throw. Didn’t mean to sound insulting.

In the end, if you want to blame anyone, blame the coach for dicking around, lol.

• cjs5555

@damionismyname said...

all I said is they shouldnt assume who is starting and not even list them so they cant be held liable. I have not problem taking the L as I am still going to cash with Carasco and Trout in that lu. It’s just a slippery slope when they assume players, price them up and they dont play. Leave it alone and let the customer make the right or wrong call.

yeah, i think you’re right on this. but chirinos was supposed to go: https://twitter.com/TBTimes_Rays/status/1114537997251166208

• cjs5555

@DailyDonater said...

Any Kyle right love? Also someone please talk me out of playing Jones And Marte.

yeah….i like kyle wright. would love to have more of him but didn’t fit well with the bats i wanted so i’ve got a ridiculous amount of dylan bundy and wade miley

the paper matchup says AZ could smash price but i’m fading the recency bias. the 2 teams i’m fading that i’d probably stack if i had 2 more lineups: OAK and ARI

• monarch

I’m stacking A’s with Wright/Buehler. Wanted to go Bundy but opted for Buehler

• cjs5555

@monarch said...

I’m stacking A’s with Wright/Buehler. Wanted to go Bundy but opted for Buehler

fwiw i’m not playing buehler but i like him. COL not hitting much so far this year and buehler’s a better pitcher than maeda who shut them down yesterday….plus at least we’re not into the 80-90 degree weather w/ wind blowing out at Coors time of year yet…. he could have 8Ks and 3ER and still pay off his salary just fine on a slate like tonight

• thetitanlb

@TimmerRC said...

Not at all. I’m saying own your decisions. You’ve got a coach who is dicking around with the way pitchers are traditionally used, and trying to use that unique coaching method to your advantage. And it can be a tremendous play, the numbers are solid on it. But…. once a game starts, a coach who is that non-traditional will often also shake things up on the fly, so choosing to roster a long reliever, even if he had been previously announced as a probable guy for that day, carries way more risk for your roster than carrying a traditional starter.

My point was as simple as I stated. You can’t blame DK, or a beat writer, or anyone outside of yourself, when you are choosing a coach with unorthodox methods to try to gain an advantage and that attempt bites you in the ass. That coach changing his mind will make every writer, every DK blurb, and you, all equally wrong.

So is it DK’s fault? No. That’s all I’m sayin’ my man. People who roll the dice have to own their dice throw. Didn’t mean to sound insulting.

In the end, if you want to blame anyone, blame the coach for dicking around, lol.

Did any of us ever blame dk? Like I said it was a choice based by us on Ray’s going back to last year was like a 95% rate

• TimmerRC

“they got it wrong and cost me” = blaming DK, so yes. And that’s the only thing I was trying to point out. I admire the gamble, but DK didn’t cost the guy… the coach did.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).