7:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( -123 ) at Philadelphia ( +114 ) — T: 9.0
    7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( -138 ) at Boston ( +127 ) — T: 9.0
    7:40 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -104 ) at Chi Cubs ( -104 ) — T:
    8:05 PM EST : Toronto ( -119 ) at Texas ( +110 ) — T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Arizona ( +107 ) at Colorado ( -116 ) — T: 10.5
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -158 ) at Oakland ( +145 ) — T: 8.0
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( +184 ) at San Diego ( -203 ) — T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -147 ) at Seattle ( +135 ) — T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• axman15

Kind of hoping Coors plays tonight, fading that game will be a great way to get leverage on the field. Looking like a terrible hitting environment

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Are you going to be trying to just jam in 2 aces on DK? Is there a different cheaper pitcher you prefer?

After first run, I can’t see myself having much of anyone other than Gio, Glas, Pax & Stro. Will probably have zero Kersh and a little, if any Yu. I understand putting some Peralta in, but making him any type of priority doesn’t seem right to me.

Was actually thinking with the dearth of pitching, trying to find a cheap $4Kish guy who will pitch 3 innings. Although on a decent sized slate, that may not be necessary as one or two of the bums at the bottom will probably out perform any long reliever.

Will need to see some starting lineups first to see if any cheap bats open up.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

After first run, I can’t see myself having much of anyone other than Gio, Glas, Pax & Stro. Will probably have zero Kersh and a little, if any Yu. I understand putting some Peralta in, but making him any type of priority doesn’t seem right to me.

Was actually thinking with the dearth of pitching, trying to find a cheap $4Kish guy who will pitch 3 innings. Although on a decent sized slate, that may not be necessary as one or two of the bums at the bottom will probably out perform any long reliever.

Will need to see some starting lineups first to see if any cheap bats open up.

Makes sense. I just can’t do Stro at that price on DK. I wouldn’t call Peralta a priority for me, but I’ll some. I mean, he’s not that much different than Rodon last night. Yes, he’s more expensive and the Cubs line up is more dangerous than Seattle’s, but he has just as much if not more K upside on paper. Cubs strikeout a ton and we don’t really know any of these guys pitch counts.

On a side note, I played the quarter arcade on DK last night since I’m DFS poor these days and I decided to look to see where your and the winning $777 line up would have finished there, because I couldn’t remember what the larger field winning scores were. So, I scroll down and who do I see, but that damn PCobb in 39th place in the quarter arcade with that line up. Dude put that in the quarter arcade. Scavengers.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

PCobb in 39th place in the quarter arcade with that line up. Dude put that in the quarter arcade. Scavengers.

Lmao – was it triple duplicated as well? I just can’t understand as he had a lot of those guys in the later games, how he did not try to differentiate with different guys from the last two games across those three lineups. Like maybe he forgot and it worked out, jeepers

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

As far as Rodon v Peralta, IIRC Rodon had pitched a lot more in spring training, I know that’s not everything but at this point, it’s something

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

As far as Rodon v Peralta, IIRC Rodon had pitched a lot more in spring training, I know that’s not everything but at this point, it’s something

No it wasn’t triple duplicated. Just once.

They’ve both pitched exactly 13 2/3 oddly.

• ecallarman

unbelievable……

• ecallarman

Scratch that…. It’s baseball, so I guess it’s believable (Atl & Wash).

• jloos

Fading Coors, y’all pray for me

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@jloos said...

Fading Coors, y’all pray for me

I kind of hope the game just gets PPD

• SkateFiend

I don’t know if this was mentioned yet, but Ha Seong Kim (hit 30 homeruns in the KBO last season) is min priced everywhere. He’s worth a flier somewhere, although I suspect he’s already chalk at DK at least.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

I don’t know if this was mentioned yet, but Ha Seong Kim (hit 30 homeruns in the KBO last season) is min priced everywhere. He’s worth a flier somewhere, although I suspect he’s already chalk at DK at least.

Yeah, he’s worth a flier for sure. I’ve had him when he’s played. He won’t be chalk. Lots of cheap bats today and most have no idea who he is.

• SkateFiend

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, he’s worth a flier for sure. I’ve had him when he’s played. He won’t be chalk. Lots of cheap bats today and most have no idea who he is.

He’ll be chalk the next game if he hits a homerun today.

Yermin Mercedes is also still cheap at DK and FD.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

He’s as good a one off as any, wasn’t struggling for salary today, even with paying up for pitching. 🤷‍♂️

• biga0787

How is glasnow 11% on this slate. Am I missing something? Now he probably gets destroyed

• biga0787

The rays going to make bum ass Perez look good. Gurantee it.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Why is there no roof at Coors – never understood that…ya! we’re in the rockies!

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

I don’t know, but then we wouldn’t want to stack Coors so much.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know, but then we wouldn’t want to stack Coors so much.

Retractable of course but I do think them playing in the snow sometimes is kind of cool, just doesn’t seem practical. My amateur radar skills are telling me this game may not play unless they wait a while.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Retractable of course but I do think them playing in the snow sometimes is kind of cool, just doesn’t seem practical. My amateur radar skills are telling me this game may not play unless they wait a while.

Yeah, Roth seems more optimistic then another guy who seemed much more pessimistic about it. I don’t know. Going to ride it out I think.

• stellagirl

@Sleazygreazy said...

300+ days of sunshine a year here in CO. I can’t find the data, but I’d bet Coors is in the bottom 3rd in actual weather delays/PPD of all open roof stadiums.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@stellagirl said...

300+ days of sunshine a year here in CO. I can’t find the data, but I’d bet Coors is in the bottom 3rd in actual weather delays/PPD of all open roof stadiums.

Fair enough – you think they play?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Coors Field Forecast
    RockiesWX · 14m Slight delay as the rain slides east. Game should get in no problem. Cool and damp with the potential for another round late this eve. rockies

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Kevin Roth
    @KevinRothWx
    ·
    2m
    ⚾️ Should be just about dry here shortly in COL.
    Still have to make sure the field is ok and deal with miserable weather, but at least we’ll be done with the precip.

• biga0787

This umpire in the tb/bos game is legitimately a horrible umpire. Some of these guys shouldn’t have jobs. Well all of them shouldn’t have jobs, they should have robot umps. But until then at least get guys that can do the dang job

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).