7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 121 ) at NY Mets ( -131 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 136 ) at Texas ( -147 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 160 ) at Houston ( -174 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 106 ) at Chi Sox ( -115 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -154 ) at Milwaukee ( 142 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 161 ) at St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Cleveland ( -155 ) at Arizona ( 143 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 113 ) at LA Angels ( -122 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MPDR1983

lets go Vinny V!!!!!!!!!!

• Pick1979

I wonder what ownership will be on FD of LA-COL top of order

• River2009

Is it completely worth trying to stack Coors field due to prices?

• Supersharpie

@Pick1979 said...

I wonder what ownership will be on FD of LA-COL top of order

Franklin Gutierrez being priced at 2.6k on FD is a joke. He will probably be close to 70% owned.

• rogersark

@River2009 said...

Ownership will probably be high O/U @ 11.5.

• Roma315

Anyone who play DFS baseball knows the Coors game are high ownership. The prices also go up so if it is a high scoring game you need to get the right pieces. Haven’t looked yet to see how many guys I can get in while still having respectable pieces elsewhere.

• FidelCashflow

Been stacking the Rockies all week and losing. Gotta ride it out into the weekend esp on their home opener..lol

• bigsmoot2

Or just play the evening slate and fade Coors completely!

• PhoFever

@bigsmoot2 said...

Or just play the evening slate and fade Coors completely!

Evening slate pitching is an absolute disaster. Best advice: load up on Yankees, Indians, D-Backs as well as Cruz/Cano/Seager. Then throw a few darts for pitchers and hope they stick.

• mabrla

Do I feel like researching Shelby Millers release point this spring on this hungover day…

No, no I don’t. But I will.

• crazypaul

It’s Coors day, Coors day
    Gotta get down on Coors day!

• bigsmoot2

Was just looking at pitching for tonight, ugh, time to do some research or throw a dart!

• thedkexperience

Well my butt hurts a bit after missing the 50-50 cash line by less than a point in the main yesterday. Oh well … right back at it!

• winnerchickendinner

It seems like all the supposedly average hitters from last year are getting all the home runs. Could it be possible that these guys have actually improved and I need to not just dismiss them and ride their streak? Or am I just frustrated that my pics are not working. Hmmm …. may be the latter.

• hcassidy

All I know is I am probably targeting both pitchers from the Atl/Pit game in the early slate. I live about an hour west of Pittsburgh and Temp here is supposed to be 35 degrees at 1st pitch, so they will be swinging at bricks. Oh and it’s snowing a bit.

• Orty1370

RG Starting Lineups seems to be slow this morning…can we get an update please.

• MPDR1983

Have to target Utley today IMO

• scott1489

Today is going to be crazy. A stack will take down the big GPP. Just find the right stack. Pitching is so bad this year in the MLB I bet more homeruns will be hit this year than any year ever.

• Lathum

@River2009 said...

You almost have to do 2 lineups, one with Coors and one without. If you fade Coors and they go nuts you have zero chance of cashing. If they get shut down your other lineup is ahead of a good portion of the field.

Given the pitching on the early slate it will be easy to fit in Coors bats today. Guys like Nova, Folty, and even Cain against the Padres are all playable in GPPs to get the Coors bats in. Puig at 3500 is going to be over 60% owned. I love Van Slyke at 2600 against a lefty if he gets the start. Kike Hernandez could also get the start as a cheap option.

I was just able to put together a lineup with 6 Coors bats and Nova as my SP with Vmart and Hunter Pence.

• scott1489

Also meat head Schwarber is really good at hitting. Like him in the OF and Gary Sanchez at C. Both will homer

• Lathum

@MPDR1983 said...

Have to target Utley today IMO

Curious why you think that considering they are facing a lefty. RG isn’t even projecting him to start and why would he over righty Forsythe?

• noddy

@scott1489 said...

Also meat head Schwarber is really good at hitting. Like him in the OF and Gary Sanchez at C. Both will homer

I like these 2 clowns a lot and we won’t be alone

• dubchr7

• Blogger of the Month

@Lathum said...

Curious why you think that considering they are facing a lefty. RG isn’t even projecting him to start and why would he over righty Forsythe?

HE PROLLY JUST SEEN UTLEY WAS CHEAP. I HOPE HE GOES AHEAD AND PLAYED UTLEY

• thedkexperience

@dubchr7 said...

HE PROLLY JUST SEEN UTLEY WAS CHEAP. I HOPE HE GOES AHEAD AND PLAYED UTLEY

• hcassidy

@Lathum said...

You almost have to do 2 lineups, one with Coors and one without. If you fade Coors and they go nuts you have zero chance of cashing. If they get shut down your other lineup is ahead of a good portion of the field.

Given the pitching on the early slate it will be easy to fit in Coors bats today. Guys like Nova, Folty, and even Cain against the Padres are all playable in GPPs to get the Coors bats in. Puig at 3500 is going to be over 60% owned. I love Van Slyke at 2600 against a lefty if he gets the start. Kike Hernandez could also get the start as a cheap option.

I was just able to put together a lineup with 6 Coors bats and Nova as my SP with Vmart and Hunter Pence.

DK, its a bit harder trying to fit stacks on that game. They have Gutierrez priced at 4.6K, 6 other guys priced @ 5k and above. Hell even Utley is priced at 4.6k. Cheapest projected starter I seen for that game is Cardullo at 3.3K and is he even trustworthy to play.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.