7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 121 ) at NY Mets ( -131 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 136 ) at Texas ( -147 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 160 ) at Houston ( -174 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 106 ) at Chi Sox ( -115 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -154 ) at Milwaukee ( 142 ) —- T: 9
    8:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 161 ) at St. Louis ( -175 ) —- T: 8
    9:40 PM EST : Cleveland ( -155 ) at Arizona ( 143 ) —- T: 9.5
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 113 ) at LA Angels ( -122 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• murphstahoe

@thedkexperience said...

Markakis at 4.3%

We shall see.

Nova feared him

• Placebo

So you want to control what is said? And how it’s said? And where it’s said? You sound like the Twitter Word Police, lol. Always a recipe for success.

• iron_tactics

@Placebo said...

So you want to control what is said? And how it’s said? And where it’s said? You sound like the Twitter Word Police, lol. Always a recipe for success.

• thedkexperience

@iron_tactics said...

• Joeyrockland1

Why is Matt cain being shunned? Is he that bad?

• danbutakov26

really liking a Tribe stack … Santana(or)Edwin, JRam, Lindor, Gomes … they can knock shelby miller out the game, and very quickly run up the score

• bigsmoot2

So has anyone made any decisions on tonight’s slate for pitchers, getting my darts ready.

• thedkexperience

@bigsmoot2 said...

So has anyone made any decisions on tonight’s slate for pitchers, getting my darts ready.

I’m rocking with Wheeler and hoping for 25 points. If anyone gets 40 out of this craptastic set of arms I’d be amazed.

And now queue up Lirano for a 17K CG.

• bigsmoot2

@thedkexperience said...

I’m rocking with Wheeler and hoping for 25 points. If anyone gets 40 out of this craptastic set of arms I’d be amazed.

And now queue up Lirano for a 17K CG.

Hope you are right on Liriano, I’ve got to pick TWO for DK, lol.

• thedkexperience

@bigsmoot2 said...

Hope you are right on Liriano, I’ve got to pick TWO for DK, lol.

I really hope I’m wrong on Liriano! Haha. I’m usually all about paying up for pitching but Liriano gives me PTSD. I just can’t.

• thedkexperience

Howie Kendrick 1.1%

My exposure 100%

Hey look Markakis just hit a double!

• bigsmoot2

@thedkexperience said...

I really hope I’m wrong on Liriano! Haha. I’m usually all about paying up for pitching but Liriano gives me PTSD. I just can’t.

I swear everytime I go with Liriano he can’t find the strike zone, and everytime I don’t he strikes out 12 guys. May have no choice tonight.

• wolfpack8181

lol
    Liriano will be very highly owned for a mediocre pitcher at best. Add the fact Toronto looks horrible batting, I will be on a fade and hope TB can light him up!
    Besides that it will be a dart throwing contest.

• KindGuy

@bigsmoot2 said...

I swear everytime I go with Liriano he can’t find the strike zone, and everytime I don’t he strikes out 12 guys. May have no choice tonight.

I mean…. pitching outside the zone and getting strikeouts aren’t mutually exclusive. In fact, Lirianos style of pitching is to get hitters to chase. It’s just a matter of if he fools anyone.

• FidelCashflow

Riding the Liriano and Severino death train on Dk (gpp). Just set your lineup and go out tonight. Not worth the heartbreak to track/watch the games =D

• yanksfan1

Cubs stack going overlooked? Very easy to get their 1-4 in today

• wolfpack8181

@yanksfan1 said...

Cubs stack going overlooked? Very easy to get their 1-4 in today

I don’t think the Cubs ever go overlooked.

• FidelCashflow

Harper!!

• Lathum

Have Harper in 1/6 lineups, the one where MAtt Cain is my SP. Ugh.

Anyone have the ownership number on VV for FD?

• txdave41

Fuck you, Foltynewicz. Just amazing how out of all the pitchers, I have picked the worst one every day. If you have Max in your lineups, be very worried because I picked him too.

• fanturds

Afternoon baseball can fuck right off already.

• Tnjkoch221

Vv 7.1% FD $1 gpp

• thedkexperience

@Lathum said...

Have Harper in 1/6 lineups, the one where MAtt Cain is my SP. Ugh.

Anyone have the ownership number on VV for FD?

Velasquez is 7.1% in the FD squeeze.

• Lathum

@thedkexperience said...

Velasquez is 7.1% in the FD squeeze.

Thanks

FD including the Giants- PAdres game on the early slate is a colossally stupid decision.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).