2:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -104 ) at Chi Sox ( -104 ) —- T: 9
    2:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 163 ) at Houston ( -177 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 104 ) at Milwaukee ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    2:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 109 ) at St. Louis ( -118 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:07 PM EST : Texas ( 132 ) at LA Angels ( -143 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:37 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -138 ) at Colorado ( 127 ) —- T: 10.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

From what I’ve heard Tyson is the chalk SP2 on DK today.

Yep. Projected 18% …. 3rd most owned behind Max and Clevinger. That’s what pricing does

Def makes it more interesting as in most slates nobody can play it safe both on bats and SPs… if there is such a thing in baseball… but on GPP increases the edge for the 150 lineups guys

Wish they would increase the size of the single entry GPPs but they need the masses to feed the sharks

• monarch

@Unico10 said...

Yep. Projected 18% …. 3rd most owned behind Max and Clevinger. That’s what pricing does

Def makes it more interesting as in most slates nobody can play it safe both on bats and SPs… if there is such a thing in baseball

I’m just going to stack against him…that’s what I do. Most times it is a losing strategy but when/if it hits then I have a chance at something

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I’m just going to stack against him…that’s what I do. Most times it is a losing strategy but when/if it hits then I have a chance at something

Good luck
    Royals bats are actually not as weak as some would want you to think.

• NYGfan1983

kepler… faded

• firemedicpat

2 pitches in….Elfin gives up a dong.

• monarch

Ross only 15.77 on DK…much less than I had thought. And Royals are around that ownership percentage as well

• CatzWorld

Either Minnesota is really good or Phillies pitching is really bad

• firemedicpat

@monarch said...

Ross only 15.77 on DK…much less than I had thought. And Royals are around that ownership percentage as well

Surprised Ross is that high.

• CatzWorld

@monarch said...

• biga0787

Another time I got stroman wrong… should have taken ross

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

My MLB cred now forever ruined. Should have kept throwing Freeman sliders…

• Tcbaseballfan

Freddie!

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

My MLB cred now forever ruined. Should have kept throwing Freeman sliders…

Lol…

Ended up with a 3 MIL 3 SEA Ozzie, Renfroe stack… Freeman could have waited for Ozzie to steal second before going deep!

• CatzWorld

Braves stacks hell yeah

• MrMadness001

Knew I should have went with Clevinger today fucking Max

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Nah. Better options at 1B I think. Basically from what I see with Smith, RHB’s crush his fastball, while Lefties crush his slider. Freeman’s numbers against sliders by LHP is really mediocre. We’ll see what happens.

Sorry, couldn’t resist 😁

• CatzWorld

@Njsum1 said...

Sorry, couldn’t resist 😁

• firemedicpat

Caleb Smith the obvious play.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Njsum1 said...

Sorry, couldn’t resist 😁

Nah, I know. It’s funny though. On the first pitch he swung and miss on a slider. Then got served up a fastball on the lower middle of the strike zone and hit it out. I have mostly Abreu and Goldy though. So we’ll see what ends up best!

• Njsum1

@CatzWorld said...

😁

• firemedicpat

Newcomb cant catch a break.

• PhoFever

Clevinger getting into trouble then getting filthy with 3 straight Ks. Clevinger, i.e., Stevie Ray Vaughn with a baseball cap.

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Nah, I know. It’s funny though. On the first pitch he swung and miss on a slider. Then got served up a fastball on the lower middle of the strike zone and hit it out. I have mostly Abreu and Goldy though. So we’ll see what ends up best!

No excuses. Slider schmider. He took em yard. 😁

Also, I have more Abreu that Freeman, so I’m with you there. I just noticed I had a lot of Braves “lefty mashers,” and realized I didn’t have exposure to perhaps the best lefty masher of them all…Freddy..no ownership either….also when the bullpen comes in, he’ll likely see an at bat or 2 against a righty.

I’ve only got Freddy in 1 of 4…abreu in 2 of 4. And Voit in 1.

• firemedicpat

Peacock dud.

• jess701

Yelich 2 run homerun!!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).