2:10 PM EST : Seattle ( -104 ) at Chi Sox ( -104 ) —- T: 9
    2:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 163 ) at Houston ( -177 ) —- T: 8.5
    2:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 104 ) at Milwaukee ( -113 ) —- T: 9
    2:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 109 ) at St. Louis ( -118 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 0 ) at San Francisco ( 0 ) —- T: —
    4:07 PM EST : Texas ( 132 ) at LA Angels ( -143 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Boston ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:37 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -138 ) at Colorado ( 127 ) —- T: 10.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Sportsfan100

@Coheedrodeo said...

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/71167832?uc=1456081295

herrera come on!!

Go get that cash! Good luck!

• Coheedrodeo

holding on my man

• firemedicpat

Gallo Dongo.

• txdave41

@MrMadness001 said...

Ugh Scherzer what a waste of salary…especially with that garbage bullpen. I’m sick of paying up for pitching.

Meanwhile Ross pitches a gem and was dirt cheap.

• txdave41

@firemedicpat said...

Gallo Dongo.

Guess that’s not going to help me since he is over 30% owned.

• cjs5555

springer sure is a black hole in the HOU lineup today

• firemedicpat

@txdave41 said...

Guess that’s not going to help me since he is over 30% owned.

Wait until Trout does it a few times at 80%. Haha.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Guess I may cash after all but one if those days where my guys get on base and the guy behind hits them home with a bomb… could be worse of course but had 4 of those already today in my lineup

Edit: not so fast lost two players to double switches already… aaaaahhh

• MrMadness001

The Nationals bullpen is horrible.

• NYGfan1983

199 pts best team and i didnt even put frazier in that LU….

sigh

• Lathum

Asdrubal Cabrera may have just cost me a lot of money robbing Simmons of a bases clearing double.

• cjs5555

wade leblanc is going to outscore scherzer

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Lathum said...

Asdrubal Cabrera may have just cost me a lot of money robbing Simmons of a bases clearing double.

That was indeed painful to behold.

• Lathum

Mazara just got me now costing fletcher an rbi single. Have him at 7% on a three game slate. Those two plays is a 24 point swing and several hundred dollars.

• WestCrook1

Vogelbach! What a play. S/o to the mlb data detectives league

• madmanjayWV

Thank u biatch-mo-land for the afternoon slate SOLO DONG

• cjs5555

that feeling when you enter the $150 DK 3-max contest and cash all 3 lineups…..and a bot 9 walk-off Altuve RBI BB puts you into 1st place in both your $1 100-man winner-take-all contests!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/71158133?uc=1455819867

• WestCrook1

@cjs5555 said...

that feeling when you enter the $150 DK 3-max contest and cash all 3 lineups…..and a bot 9 walk-off Altuve RBI BB puts you into 1st place in both your $1 100-man winner-take-all contests!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/71158133?uc=1455819867

Congrats. I can’t do DK anymore. Their pricing is insane this year. Scored 190 on FD and 99 on DK smh

• SkateFiend

There’s the chalk Trout homerun.

• SkateFiend

@WestCrook1 said...

Congrats. I can’t do DK anymore. Their pricing is insane this year. Scored 190 on FD and 99 on DK smh

Their pricing was really bad last year (IMO) and it doesn’t look that great this year. I don’t know why more players aren’t calling them out. Their algorithm overvalue some hitters. It’s impossible to field a decent lineup if you pay up for pitching.

People singing praises of cheap pitching now, but that won’t last long. Regression will hit the pretenders soon enough.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@WestCrook1 said...

Everybody has to deal with the same pricing, do they not? I don’t see why this is an issue.

• NYGfan1983

199.2 39th place in the 4$ dk four seamer

so close damn just a few mistakes like judge and hicks at 1st base

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Epignosis said...

Everybody has to deal with the same pricing, do they not? I don’t see why this is an issue.

Well. I think when pricing is structured in a way to force everyone to make less than desirable choices, it tilts the scale even more to players that enter 150 lineups or 300 or 450 syndicate. Because the differentiation is no longer a contrarian strategy or a choice based on personal analytics. It becomes a necessity.

The best thing to do is to play single entry or 3-max… if I enter the 150 I don’t complain about the disadvantage, but it’s undeniable

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Speaking of pricing…. was thinking of putting a lineup in showdown and if you look at that it is basically a perfect example

You can either play one subpar hitter and a reliever that may or may not play, or you have to play 3-4 subpar hitters
    So you either need to have monster luck or max enter and work all the combinations

Sure it makes more fun to watch the game and may still throw $10 in it, but is basically 99% donatjng

• homers1226

@NYGfan1983 said...

199.2 39th place in the 4$ dk four seamer

so close damn just a few mistakes like judge and hicks at 1st base

nice

its a lot funner when u stay whitin striking range

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).