3:35 PM EST : Atlanta ( ) at Washington ( ) — T:
    3:37 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -158 ) at Oakland ( +145 ) — T: 8.5
    4:05 PM EST : NY Mets ( +136 ) at Philadelphia ( -148 ) — T: 8.0
    4:10 PM EST : Chi Sox ( -146 ) at Seattle ( +134 ) — T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -103 ) at Miami ( -105 ) — T: 7.5
    4:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( +134 ) at San Diego ( -145 ) — T: 8.0
    6:35 PM EST : Baltimore ( +173 ) at NY Yankees ( -190 ) — T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Arizona ( +102 ) at Colorado ( -110 ) — T: 11.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s MLB thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

The Kershaw-Giolito pairing went well. Unfortunately, 3 of my TorontOHFERS did just that.
    ~

• monarch

Think I will lock Bieber/Bauer and then stack against any other pitchers garnering ownership.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Nice call on Peralta yesterday, Panda. Hopefully you did some things. I had about 80% of my lineups with Gio/Glas and couldn’t get away from it.

Who you like today, this looks like a pretty solid slate today with all o/v around the same number and some opportunities to fade some SP chalk…but for who?

• Njsum1

I think you have to have some Bieber and probably some Bauer. Yet I’m going to try and get away with some Ryu/Maeda pairings

• factorial89

last nite after 6 innings complete g.cole had 12 strikeouts.just unreal.alcantara did nicely also.mid-range today for me m.boyd and pablo lopez.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

Nice call on Peralta yesterday, Panda. Hopefully you did some things. I had about 80% of my lineups with Gio/Glas and couldn’t get away from it.

Who you like today, this looks like a pretty solid slate today with all o/v around the same number and some opportunities to fade some SP chalk…but for who?

Finished 8th in the quarter arcade, but it wasn’t with a Peralta line up. I didn’t have McMahon in any of my Peralta line ups apparently.

The chalkiest pitcher I have no issue fading is Snell, at least on DK. I’ve wittled my way down to Bieber, Bauer, Flaherty, Ryu, Woodruff, Maeda, Nola, Lopez, and Eovaldi. I’ll probably end up with no Maeda. Maybe no Eovaldi. Hard to get away from the rest, although I get the concept of fading the Flaherty chalk.

Bats I’m looking at (in no particular order) Cleveland, Twins, Blue Jays, White Sox for sure, but those are kind of obvious. Not sure yet on Dodgers, Brewers, Phillies.

Bouncing off what Monarch mentioned, I might work in some Marlins and Giants stacks.

• skleni

Garlick looked good this spring

• biga0787

Woodruff looks to cheap on FanDuel. Am I putting too little emphasis on wrigley?

• am03wins

Looks like Buxton and a few Twins are going to be chalky – anyone nervous about their truly terrible PvB against Boyd?

Buxton: 1/21
    Cruz: 3/18
    Sano: 4/37
    Astudillo: 1/5

I usually don’t put much stock into this, but some of these guys have a pretty significant sample size to go off of.

• RudyPujols

@biga0787 said...

Woodruff looks to cheap on FanDuel. Am I putting too little emphasis on wrigley?

He’s mowed through Rizzo, Bryant, Baez, and Heyward pretty much every time he’s faced them, and it would have been in a friendly hitter park either way. But wind is out to left a little and rain is about 50/50. I wouldn’t want my day to depend on him, but I wouldn’t talk anyone off of having some as long as rain isn’t likely to impact his duration.

• monarch

@am03wins said...

Looks like Buxton and a few Twins are going to be chalky – anyone nervous about their truly terrible PvB against Boyd?

Buxton: 1/21
    Cruz: 3/18
    Sano: 4/37
    Astudillo: 1/5

I usually don’t put much stock into this, but some of these guys have a pretty significant sample size to go off of.

Boyd has surrendered a HR in seven straight games vs the Twins but they will be popular so not a bad fade

• biga0787

^^ thank you!

• ifthethunder

Dang. Ton of games, starting in 40 minutes. And I haven’t even finished my Masters homework.

Speaking of whom, if anyone has the inclination and isn’t already in, we could use some more people in the forum Masters contest.

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/105771912
    ~

• axman15

Most of my lineups will contain one (if not both) of Bieber/Bauer, but I will have a few Ryu/Lopez/Flaherty combos to fit in some of the more expensive bats that may go underowned.

• ifthethunder

Speaking of Twins-Detroit, Candelario and Grossman are batting cleanup and leadoff. Not a great matchup for them, of course. But they are dirt cheap.
    ~

• biga0787

Incoming Boyd ceiling game. You guessed it I have twins bats

• yisman

I faded Coors due to the weather last night. Big mistake.

• monarch

@biga0787 said...

Incoming Boyd ceiling game. You guessed it I have twins bats

Ya, day baseball is a crap shoot. Hitting often underwhelms

• monarch

Twins finally doing something

• lpdev

I finally got the pitching right today! But that might be because it’s hard to miss when there isn’t any offense to be found.

• ecallarman

Has Arz released their lineup? DK is not showing it.

• Magyc

We are well under the 2 hour window so either DK isn’t receiving it or AZ is really delinquent.

• ecallarman

My thoughts as well. Just find it odd.

• yisman

@ecallarman said...

Has Arz released their lineup? DK is not showing it.

No. Lovullo probably fell asleep.

• wmudude24

I was about to ask the same thing. Still havent seen an Arizona lineup.

I’m having NBA DFS nightmares…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).