7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -178 ) at Milwaukee ( 164 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 115 ) at NY Mets ( -124 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 164 ) at Houston ( -178 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 164 ) at Texas ( -178 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -102 ) at Arizona ( -106 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -199 ) at Colorado ( 182 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -207 ) at San Diego ( 190 ) —- T: 7
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( -114 ) at LA Angels ( 105 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• foxymongrel

holy kershaw

• rosineater

@foxymongrel said...

holy kershaw

Sold lol

• BUFUu2

anyone else think wacha will get some extra run today since the cards relievers suck ass…….

• TBforPrez

Kershaw is easy to fit in with some underpriced guys with big run projections

• firepimp

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone else think wacha will get some extra run today since the cards relievers suck ass…….

5 star projections show Cincinnati lighting him up. So I’m entering a lineup with him and against him.

• BUFUu2

@firepimp said...

5 star projections show Cincinnati lighting him up. So I’m entering a lineup with him and against him.

I saw that but i am about 2 hours away from stl and the cards have actually been playing decent… It finally nice out that stadium will be full and they need the w. If Matheny stops trying to be like larusa I think wacha could have a good day.. Diaz fowler and carpenter will be in that same lineup for me… Thinking about stacking them with a minn stack today…. Crazy but I got a good feeling about this.

• Clyde

Daily Batter Hub is currently showing yesterday’s pitchers

• vucdores1

I’ll be interested to see Kershaw’s ownership % vs Bumgarner’s

• Whacko

The early DK slate is not being nice in terms of Pitching….

Seems most of them like to give up the long ball.
    Since I have to go with 2… Wacha and some other guy….. gotta hope the Bats go berzerk

• KindGuy

Coors is on the main slate… noooooooo.

• rosineater

@vucdores1 said...

I’ll be interested to see Kershaw’s ownership % vs Bumgarner’s

Might actually be fairly low. Bum gets the Padres, I think most people will see that as a better matchup. There’s also Darvish vs. A’s, Felix vs. Angels in good matchups. There will be people on Duffy and Keuchel, too.

• dgballer

Is Kershaw at Coors a better play than Baumgarter at Petco?

• Whacko

@elementasrat said...

Coors is on the main slate… noooooooo.

We have some pretty nice weather today….

• iron_tactics

@dgballer said...

Fuck if I know. Got Jon Gray on the other side who can also pitch but suddenly implodes. Will he implode? Will Kershaw get 12 SO but give up 2 HR? Will a SFG stack be enough to win a GPP? Find out next time on Dragonball Z

• Njsum1

Kershaw’s career numbers at Coors are in line with his DK price. He’s pitched some gems there and has gotten touched up as well. Still tough to fade the Goat for 10k.

• rosineater

@dgballer said...

Not in cash, but if his ownership ends up being half of Bum’s then he’s probably the better tourney play.

• Jacobkaiser1325

you guys like Sano, JBJ or Hamilton for the early slate?

• Jacobkaiser1325

Or even Duvall, 4.1k range is loaded in the OF

• fanturds

after the Liriano fiasco, im taking Kershaw and Keuchel and figuring out the bats after that.

• WestCrook1

@iron_tactics said...

Fuck if I know. Got Jon Gray on the other side who can also pitch but suddenly implodes. Will he implode? Will Kershaw get 12 SO but give up 2 HR? Will a SFG stack be enough to win a GPP? Find out next time on Dragonball Z

Lol

• mathewsmarner

is it smart to play both pitching gems in a big game slate up against a massive amount of entries?
    kershaw is in colorodo is he not? with credit to ball park factor

• Yacht67

Yu, Dallas, bum, and Kershaw. Those are the only guys I’m considering.

• JimmyTango

I’m afraid to not take Mazara.

• firepimp

I’m fully fading Kershaw today, Eff it.

• delt459

WTF kind of lineup did the reds put out there? Was going to do a stack on a short slate…..ummmm

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).