7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -178 ) at Milwaukee ( 164 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 115 ) at NY Mets ( -124 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 164 ) at Houston ( -178 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 164 ) at Texas ( -178 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -102 ) at Arizona ( -106 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -199 ) at Colorado ( 182 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -207 ) at San Diego ( 190 ) —- T: 7
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( -114 ) at LA Angels ( 105 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• delt459

I am fading Kershaw and I am a Dodgers fan

• Jacobkaiser1325

Sano hitting third.. Love it, stacking the Twins 1-3 and stacking the White Sox on the other side as well

• Jacobkaiser1325

You guys like Gausman over Wacha?

• PujolsJunkie

Second straight day the “early” slate includes a game after 6 pm lol

• Lathum

@Jacobkaiser1325 said...

Sano hitting third.. Love it, stacking the Twins 1-3 and stacking the White Sox on the other side as well

FYI according to Roth winds blowing IN from right 15 mph with gusts to 20.

• Jacobkaiser1325

@Lathum said...

FYI according to Roth winds blowing IN from right 15 mph with gusts to 20.

I saw that, not too worried, but it does give lefties less upside for a HR

• TimmerRC

Can’t decide which sp to put next to archer in the early. .. is Tanaka healthy?

• Olhausen

I’ll be fading Kershaw at coors today.

• ChrisCastig

Leaving $4500 on the table for the early slate on FD. Yeesh.

• noddy

There is a better pitcher on the evening slate than Kershaw and Bum and his name is Danny Duffy. You are welcome!!!

• mathewsmarner

i think kershaw is the fade also but everyone realize that since 2002 the rockies have used humidifiers on their baseballs! Result is weighted balls, think deflate gate but the opposite
    both physically and legally

• Supersharpie

@ChrisCastig said...

Leaving $4500 on the table for the early slate on FD. Yeesh.

$3800 here. I think it is impossible to spend your entire budget in that slate.

• Bay101

Rockies have cost me so much money opening week. So today I fade them. Watch them tee off on Kershaw,
    . lol

• DfsBopBooth

@Bay101 said...

Rockies have cost me so much money opening week. So today I fade them. Watch them tee off on Kershaw,
    . lol

I think it would be a good way to be contrarian. Stack rockies in coors and get them at low ownership, never will happen again.

• TimmerRC

I think Kershaw may allow a homer today, so I could understand having a lone COL batter in a lineup as a contrarian move, but an entire COL stack? I don’t care how thin the air is, it’s Kershaw, lol, best of luck to whoever builds an entire stack against him!

• Olhausen

@mathewsmarner said...

i think kershaw is the fade also but everyone realize that since 2002 the rockies have used humidifiers on their baseballs! Result is weighted balls, think deflate gate but the opposite
    both physically and legally

• yanksfan1

Even with Bumgarner you can field a team with decent bats all around

Some cheap bats I like today: Michael Saunders, Nomar Mazara, Brandon Belt, Brandon Crawford

• noddy

I just don’t trust any pitcher right now. Probably not good to think that way, but I do.

• Yacht67

@JimmyTango said...

I’m afraid to not take Mazara.

Took him last night helped me cash with a -11

• thedkexperience

Today …

• Yacht67

@noddy said...

There is a better pitcher on the evening slate than Kershaw and Bum and his name is Danny Duffy. You are welcome!!!

Houston doesn’t strike out as much as you may think.

• mathewsmarner

Some cheap bats I like today: Michael Saunders, Nomar Mazara, Brandon Belt, Brandon Crawford

really don’t think mazara is going off today when he went off yesterday..why do i say?

• noddy

@mathewsmarner said...

really don’t think mazara is going off today when he went off yesterday..why do i say?

No one knows, but I’d rather have a hot hitter than a cold hitter.

• Ryazan

• x3

2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

stacked a ton of Tigers in the early slate on FantasyDraft – yet Mccann and Iglesias go deep, both 0% owned…..what a dilemma, either use most of your salary and get people like Machado in there, or leave 4K on the table and take someone like McCann and Iglesias.

• Heterodox

When you saw that Iglesias home run though, you had to feel good about the rest of your Tigers. Meatball, right over the middle, the guy’s first hit of the year. Rodriguez sucks balls. I don’t know why people in Boston keep convincing themselves that he’s going to be good. He had like one good start against the Yankees two years ago that gave everyone a boner, then one against Baltimore last year, and that’s what everyone’s been hanging their hats on. He’s the new Buccholz, only he’s not even as good. His upside is nowhere near what Buccholz’s was, and he will continue to be every bit as frustrating. But, honestly, all I really want from this team is to fire that stupid manager and his stupid fucking face.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).