7:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( -178 ) at Milwaukee ( 164 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Miami ( 115 ) at NY Mets ( -124 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 164 ) at Houston ( -178 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:05 PM EST : Oakland ( 164 ) at Texas ( -178 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -102 ) at Arizona ( -106 ) —- T: 9
    8:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -199 ) at Colorado ( 182 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -207 ) at San Diego ( 190 ) —- T: 7
    10:07 PM EST : Seattle ( -114 ) at LA Angels ( 105 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

diaz double dong

• MisterMister

Will our first Double Dong entrant of the day sign in please…

Aledmys Diaz.

thank you sir.

• TeamTwerk

Is Diaz the highest owned batter in the moonshot early slate? I don’t see anybody higher than his 38%. Sheesh how did everyone know

• Heterodox

1)Bronson Arroyo
    2)he’s at a position where there isn’t an excess of appealing options.

• Whacko

@Heterodox said...

1)Bronson Arroyo

BINGO!

• TeamTwerk

@Heterodox said...

1)Bronson Arroyo

Yeah it makes sense. Wish I had him in more than 1 lineup, although Saladino is doing ok for me in others.

• BUFUu2

@TeamTwerk said...

Is Diaz the highest owned batter in the moonshot early slate? I don’t see anybody higher than his 38%. Sheesh how did everyone know

I posted about him first thing this morning….. The pitcher he is up against hasn’t pitched in the majors in a year or more plus he is 40 years old

• bigsmoot2

Just checked in looking at scores and my cards stack 1-4 from last night is looking like I stacked a day early, 2 hits last night, unreal.

• BUFUu2

wtf why take wacha out…. He has been fucking hitting and they up by 8…….. They have no good relievers

• Heterodox

@TeamTwerk said...

Yeah it makes sense. Wish I had him in more than 1 lineup, although Saladino is doing ok for me in others.

Ya it just wrecks a slate though when a guy that high owned hits two HRs. I feel like I say this every year, but I really wish DK would alter its scoring so that HRs don’t skew things so heavily. And there really isn’t any skill in picking the guy who hits two in a game, it’s pretty much just a fluke, but whatever, we all know the deal going into it.

• noddy

it might be the “and they up by 8” part

• BUFUu2

@noddy said...

it might be the “and they up by 8” part

lol yea but the cards can still lose this game….. Trust me there relievers are prolly the worst in baseball

• therealcwil

@BUFUu2 said...

wtf why take wacha out…. He has been fucking hitting and they up by 8…….. They have no good relievers

Cecil

• MisterMister

Arroyo is why I stacked ALL the Cardinals, not just Diaz LOL. Guy had been out of baseball so long there wasn’t even any readily available bvp on him.

• KindGuy

Does Arroyo still have that leg kick?

• noddy

I want to win some real money tonight…anyone have the winning lineup?

• bigsmoot2

Posey or Realmuto tonight?

• fenway2015

the winning lineup will be another shark with 100 + entries in a GPP .

• Olhausen

@fenway2015 said...

the winning lineup will be another shark with 100 + entries in a GPP .

Enter the moonshot on DK for 10k to first. The entry limit is 20.

• fenway92

@bigsmoot2 said...

Posey or Realmuto tonight?

Between the two, Posey. There are better options on the board though IMO

• DKLounge13

how much are you guys worried about the lefties in texas with the 20 MPH wind blowing in from right?

• mathewsmarner

how much are you guys worried about the lefties in texas with the 20 MPH wind blowing in from right?
    if you like that game target contact hitters

• Yacht67

• marker0357

thats where Im going damnit

• rocketman828

Why would you fade Kershaw tonight? You get him at discount, yeah its a “coors” game so what they played there last night too and it was a 2 to 1 ball game. I think sometimes we really over think on some of these lineup choices to make. Go ahead and pay up for Mad Bum but I’m taking Kershaw as one of my pitchers tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).