7:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -130 ) at Baltimore ( 120 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:05 PM EST : Washington ( 122 ) at Philadelphia ( -132 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 137 ) at Houston ( -148 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -121 ) at St. Louis ( 112 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -118 ) at Kansas City ( 109 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 114 ) at Colorado ( -123 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:45 PM EST : San Diego ( 116 ) at SF Giants ( -126 ) —- T: 7
    10:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -106 ) at LA Angels ( -102 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• thetitanlb

Yay the fantasy gods righted what was wrong and lester got hurt. YAyyyyyy lol

• hcassidy

@thetitanlb said...

Yay the fantasy gods righted what was wrong and lester got hurt. YAyyyyyy lol

I thought Tallion was getting squeezed by the Ump to begin with. He made 2 identical pitches once to Bryant in the 1st and was called a ball and in the 2nd to Descalso(the 1st pitch of the AB), again a ball. That Lester in the same area got a called 3rd strike on against Frazier in the top of the of the 1st.

• Njsum1

@Benf15harp said...

Howie Kendrick anyone? Team BVP 🤣🤣

I already gave you the bvp play of the night.
    But yeah I’ll take a chance or two on Kendrick

😁

• hcassidy

@Njsum1 said...

I already gave you the bvp play of the night.
    But yeah I’ll take a chance or two on Kendrick

😁

Too bad no Kendrick in the Nationals L/U tonight.

• RudyPujols

After both NL guys yanked so early and Rodon salvaging 9 whiffs, my feelings toward him resemble Ron Burgandy’s feelings toward Baxter after he ate the whole wheel of cheese.

• Njsum1

@hcassidy said...

Too bad no Kendrick in the Nationals L/U tonight.

Oh well…haha…that wasn’t my bvp truther play though

• tratow

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Njsum1 said...

I can’t get away from making a stack around your boy.. lol

• Njsum1

@tratow said...

I can’t get away from making a stack around your boy.. lol

Now that he’s getting touted…0 for 5 incoming.

Haha

• tmarohl

I don’t do DK baseball, but on FD – I’m stacking Brewer lefties in Anaheim,

• hcassidy

@Njsum1 said...

I seen your’s a few pages back, looked at him but still not playing him.

• Numberboy

It’s weird, EVERY MLB team uses a B v P book in the dugout. For almost 40 years guys batting vs the same side pitcher hit for less power and almost 30 points less. Yet some people think its irrelevant. It isn’t irrelevant but it also isn’t the end all. The more at bats vs the same pitcher the more relevant it becomes. 0 for 3 means nothing. But when a guy is 31 for 68 vs someone and a career 260 hitter, it’s not just coincidence. It means something, and it means more and more the larger sample you have. Not sure why people pick one side or the other. The truth is somewhere in the middle

• Rolled

Torres or Dee Gordon at 2B?

• Njsum1

@Numberboy said...

It’s weird, EVERY MLB team uses a B v P book in the dugout. For almost 40 years guys batting vs the same side pitcher hit for less power and almost 30 points less. Yet some people think its irrelevant. It isn’t irrelevant but it also isn’t the end all. The more at bats vs the same pitcher the more relevant it becomes. 0 for 3 means nothing. But when a guy is 31 for 68 vs someone and a career 260 hitter, it’s not just coincidence. It means something, and it means more and more the larger sample you have. Not sure why people pick one side or the other. The truth is somewhere in the middle

Honestly, that where I’m at. Adam Jones has horrible bvp versus Price, yet he put up a decent game versus him last time. Judge just homered of a guy he was like 0 for 4 against with 2 whiffs. Forgot who it was.

I look at bvp, and use it, yet certainly not exclusively.

• Njsum1

@hcassidy said...

I seen your’s a few pages back, looked at him but still not playing him.

Regardless of the outcome, you’re making a mistake…imo

• CatzWorld

Chris Davis is 0-44 to star year historically bad it is literally impossible to keep that up so im all in today

• keephustlincuz

@CatzWorld said...

Chris Davis is 0-44 to star year historically bad it is literally impossible to keep that up so im all in today

This might be a special case. The guy doesn’t even look at the pitcher or ball. He is staring off at something in the distance most at bats.

• Benf15harp

@Rolled said...

Torres or Dee Gordon at 2B?

DEE-DEE

• Benf15harp

@Njsum1 said...

Regardless of the outcome, you’re making a mistake…imo

I’m still liking Howie’s chances at a dinger over Angela Dansbury

LOL

• CatzWorld

@Benf15harp said...

I’m still liking Howie’s chances at a dinger over Angela Dansbury

LOL

Give me 3 teams that will score the most runs tonight

• RiskyBiscuits

@Costamesa5 said...

Any predictions on the weather in Balt. tonight?

I live in Baltimore, was just outside hitting golf balls and it started drizzling on me. Already stopped though. I think they will be fine to play tonight.

• Benf15harp

@CatzWorld said...

Give me 3 teams that will score the most runs tonight

philly oak Seattle

• stellagirl

Nats stacks for the win!

• hcassidy

@CatzWorld said...

But he is still owed 92M, he is living the dream right now. Why even try to hit when owed that kind of money.

• CatzWorld

@Benf15harp said...

philly oak Seattle

Careful with oak there is a 50% of a delay or postponement

• Benf15harp

@stellagirl said...

Nats stacks for the win!

Eaton Soto zimmer rendon difo
    Look good to me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.