7:10 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 163 ) at NY Mets ( -173 ) —- T: 7.5
    7:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -140 ) at Atlanta ( 129 ) —- T: 7
    7:10 PM EST : Houston ( -127 ) at Milwaukee ( 117 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:15 PM EST : Minnesota ( 137 ) at Kansas City ( -149 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Chi Cubs ( 112 ) at Arizona ( -121 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : San Diego ( 129 ) at Colorado ( -140 ) —- T: 10.5
    9:05 PM EST : Texas ( 106 ) at LA Angels ( -115 ) —- T: 7
    9:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 129 ) at Seattle ( -140 ) —- T: 8

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Daybo

Im so torn, my whole lineup is yankees tigers I really liked the numbers there when i looked further in depth. Weather yesterday wasnt so great either and tigers still scored 4 runs i think? And Miggy had a bomb, Also the pitchers yesterday in that game were so much better than todays

• jshackmann

Trying to get Yankee/BoSox bats. Was able to fit them in with Bumgarner/Ross so I feel decent about that today

• yuda

Mike Aviles decent punt on DK for min price today.

• Daybo

Even when i switched things up a bit I still acnt get away from some yankees tigers, this is a real dillemma

• Daybo

Got in donaldson and harper in but still have 5 yankees tigers bats, yolo

• bigticket

I’m not sure I can put alot of faith in batters in Detroit today with the freezing cold. When you combine the wind and the cold it will make noses runny, eyes water etc. making it a challenge to focus on hitting. I don’t know that I want a lot of exposure to this game.

• Daybo

I keep trying to find ways to get them out of my lineups but IDK, Miggy and Kinsler vs CC is just too good to pass up with wind blowing out to center

• Daybo

I know the cold is supposed to effect greatly, but if anyone could play through cold its someone who lives in Michigan and is used to it.

• jprem24

@Daybo said...

I keep trying to find ways to get them out of my lineups but IDK, Miggy and Kinsler vs CC is just too good to pass up with wind blowing out to center

I agree with you on Det too good to pass up…I’ve been playing dfs baseball for only about 3 or 4 years now, watch it everday(my wife gets mad bc we only have 1 tv) and have been pretty successful at it when i don;t go overboard w my bankroll…i use to put a lot of stock into the wind and have learned that unless it’s in a few ballparks(wrigley, coors to name a few) it doesn’t always play huge. Comerica is a big park also. Take it for what it’s worth, but you have a lineup you like, go with it…it’s all about gut feeling

• Tsrobertson

In 24 career at-bats against Marlins starter Tom Koehler, Bryce Harper has 5 homers and 9 RBI.

• jshackmann

1. The wind is blowing out
    2. The cold didn’t stop the Yankees from putting up 16 runs on Tuesday and 8 on Wednesday.

• choppadown

Having a rough time picking pitchers for the early slate, especially with the weather out west.

• Fantasytrending

Someone give me a mid-range price lock in the early slate.

• DannyTanner

Looks like new contests forming once others fill on Fanduel right now, an hour out from start time. The start to this baseball season for them has been downright embarrassing for what once was close to being a billion dollar company. Get it together, boys!

• TheRealJosh5

This weather in Detroit and Washington are making me mad.

• Daybo

@jprem24 said...

I agree with you on Det too good to pass up…I’ve been playing dfs baseball for only about 3 or 4 years now, watch it everday(my wife gets mad bc we only have 1 tv) and have been pretty successful at it when i don;t go overboard w my bankroll…i use to put a lot of stock into the wind and have learned that unless it’s in a few ballparks(wrigley, coors to name a few) it doesn’t always play huge. Comerica is a big park also. Take it for what it’s worth, but you have a lineup you like, go with it…it’s all about gut feeling

Yeah I wasnt even factoring just the wind, it was mostly the matchups vs CC the wind is just icing

• ElSlappo

WAS/MIA PPD – damn I was looking forward to using Ross

• Daybo

Marlins Nats postponed, HOLY BUCKETS

• jshackmann

Now that I can’t use Ross and really want to keep my high priced hitters and cannot trust any other sub-8k pitchers, using Cole and Iglesias, this could be ugly

• Daybo

Anyone else worried about DET NYY getting postponed now? ANd if it did would they give us enough warning?

• jprem24

@Daybo said...

Anyone else worried about DET NYY getting postponed now? ANd if it did would they give us enough warning?

I’m guessing with gates open and fans piling in, if it hasnt been ppd yet, it wont…but you never know, and once game starts its in the hands of the umps

• Daybo

Guess Ill make a non tigers yankees lineup to see where that gets me

• kmart35

Anyone know where to find vegas Home Run props?

• Olhausen

The weather has been brutal to start the season. I’m passing on the Saturday early slate which I rarely do.

• TeHDruiD

Early slate pitching is rough. I closed my eyes and picked Iglesias

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.