2:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 185 ) at Houston ( -202 ) —- T: 8
    2:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 183 ) at St. Louis ( -200 ) —- T: 8
    3:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -100 ) at Texas ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:37 PM EST : Seattle ( 114 ) at LA Angels ( -123 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -163 ) at Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -150 ) at San Diego ( 138 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 167 ) at NY Mets ( -182 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Munnyroe

If Braun is out how do you not start Arrieta? I know Milwaukee is hitter friendly but come on. He’s arguably top 5 pitchers in baseball. I know it’ll be chalky but seems worth it.

• FFguru71

I’m baffled as to why FD’s main slate only includes 9 games?? I mean there’s late swap now..why not have them all?? I know they are all included in the all day slate, but those contests are ridiculously small. Seems backwards to me, and wonder what made them decide to do it that way??

• Ndepompei

@Munnyroe said...

If Braun is out how do you not start Arrieta? I know Milwaukee is hitter friendly but come on. He’s arguably top 5 pitchers in baseball. I know it’ll be chalky but seems worth it.

How high will arrieta’s ownership be?

• foxymongrel

sundays usually have early games as main slate. dk has it too

• monarch

Red Sox stack is sneaky…Norris is HR prone to RHB, can’t wait to see the LU but definitely looking at Pedroia, Leon and Young on the cheap.

• noddy

@Munnyroe said...

Because Martinez is pitching at home against the Reds

• noddy

@Ndepompei said...

How high will arrieta’s ownership be?

I think Martinez will be higher owned, but I could be wrong

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #51

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Because Martinez is pitching at home against the Reds

This. I only made 3 fd lus but have Martinez in 2 and Arrieta in 1.

• buffballz

CMART vs. Feldman is IMHO more appealing then Arrieta in Milwaukee but I do agree with FFguru71 about FD main slate , for years the Sunday night game was included in their main slate with no late swap , now they add late game swap and remove them afternoon and night game from their Sunday main slate , seems backwards to me

• FFguru71

@buffballz said...

CMART vs. Feldman is IMHO more appealing then Arrieta in Milwaukee but I do agree with FFguru71 about FD main slate , for years the Sunday night game was included in their main slate with no late swap , now they add late game swap and remove them afternoon and night game from their Sunday main slate , seems backwards to me

I have a feeling they will be posting an afternoon slate that will include the Sunday night games at some point, probably pretty decent contest sizes as well I’d imagine.

• mnstone14

whats peoples thoughts on shoemaker if they come out with worthwhile afternoon contests? Facing a thusfar awful offense that doesnt score and strikes out a ton.

• Munnyroe

On DK I’m thinking chalk for pitchers with Arrieta and Car-mart. Now for homework with hitting… I always love Red Sox but some are sick and JBJ banged up. Don’t know if I can trust a stack of them.

• Yacht67

Anyone scared to stack WAS?

• Munnyroe

He looked pretty bad his first start. Not hitting his location and got banged around by the woeful A’s.

• Munnyroe

Betts is playing!

• River2009

Anyone else liking a mini stack of Astros?

• fanturds

the Red Sox lineup looks pretty weak today.

I might make a Norris lineup and see if i like how the bats look.

• Supersharpie

@yountingly said...

This. I only made 3 fd lus but have Martinez in 2 and Arrieta in 1.

Why no Strasburg? He has a higher ceiling than Arrieta.

• Lathum

With the flu ripping through the Red Sox clubhouse I wouldn’t touch them, no idea who is healthy and who is gutting it out. Think about how shitty the flu makes you feel, now try hitting a baseball.

• Ndepompei

@River2009 said...

Anyone else liking a mini stack of Astros?

Yes

• teachmehowtocutty

• bigsmoot2

14 MPH wind blowing in and low run total in Detroit, not sure about Boston today, and the flu thing, hmmmm . . .

• bigsmoot2

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Any love for Lance McCullers?

Him and Quintana, lots of decent options today.

• buffballz

I realize there wind and then flu is a factor but Chris Young at 2400 on fd looks like good value for your fd lineups

• Roma315

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Any love for Lance McCullers?

He is a decent option should atleast get the W.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler