2:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 185 ) at Houston ( -202 ) —- T: 8
    2:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 183 ) at St. Louis ( -200 ) —- T: 8
    3:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -100 ) at Texas ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:37 PM EST : Seattle ( 114 ) at LA Angels ( -123 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -163 ) at Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -150 ) at San Diego ( 138 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 167 ) at NY Mets ( -182 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• winnerchickendinner

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Any love for Lance McCullers?

I don’t swing that way

• JENSGT

@Yacht67 said...

Anyone scared to stack WAS?

Nope, they will want to put that beat down behind them.

• JimmyTango

@teachmehowtocutty said...

Any love for Lance McCullers?

Him and Stras are my faves on the main slate.

• noddy

@JimmyTango said...

Wow. I guess it does take two to tango.

• Whacko

@JimmyTango said...

Minute Maid Park will close roof Sunday.

• tmac178

@River2009 said...

Anyone else liking a mini stack of Astros?

And Minny.

• fourseasons

Chris Carter priced at $4.4K on DK. Why? He’s a backup even at DH.

• FidelCashflow

First week of MLB in the books. Only profited 2/7 days…lol Things will start to shift though, they always do in MLB DFS!

Strasburg & Arrieta/C-Mart for me on DK today.

• tippycat

Thoughts about the high wind in some of the games?

• PhoFever

The only thing shoddier than Mariners hitting this year has been Rangers pitching. Which makes me very intrigued by Lowrie/Semien/Davis today vs. Martín Pérez.

• SzymonK

Today better be the day the Cubs go off 10+

• teachmehowtocutty

@SzymonK said...

Today better be the day the Cubs go off 10+

That was yesterday but love the top 3 today

• walkoff9

jesus christ everything on DK is full already

• draggin49

Hmmmm, phillies been hitting . I’m curious if they will do some damage vs strasburg? Arrietta is at a hitters park but Brewers lineup is pretty weak outside of Braun

• firepimp

Dickerson going yard 2 times today. (We all know I’m a rays whore) but no matter how many times I try and fade him I just cant. For 2800 on FD, left vs righty, the clubhouse is riding high right now with their no name hitters putting up numbers and wins that normally means good morale and the 1 2 3 4 hitters doing well.

I’m fading miller he’s just slumping again like last year in April. So plan on him going off today lol.

Bautista is due and so is Donaldson. Thinking this game is going to be a slugfest from the 2nd through the 6th innings.

I may be wrong which I am alot lmao, but I have this sickening feeling inside that it’s just going to be bomb city at the Trop with a packed house.

Making 2 lineups heavy with both fading both pitchers and plugging Dickerson in everywhere.

• jayzee666

Harper vs. Holliday.

• bill5000

Wonder if the Braves can do damage against Cole.

• firepimp

@jayzee666 said...

Harper vs. Holliday.

I’m fading harper all day long. So many big bats that are due at such cheaper prices to fit quality lineups. Everytime I play harper he duds on me but is still owned 25 to 40% of the time because of the name and pricetag.

Jays bats, Rays bats, Baltimore bats, Cubs bats, and a few other guys sprinkled in for me today. Trumbo should start his homerun club fun times again also along with Donaldson.

• Whacko

@walkoff9 said...

jesus christ everything on DK is full already

yep…I blame them for not fully thinking the slates out….they totally screwed the late game slates with nothing but crumbs to play for

• Supersharpie

Betts or Harper?

• firepimp

@Whacko said...

yep…I blame them for not fully thinking the slates out….they totally screwed the late game slates with nothing but crumbs to play for

Fanduel has been the same way lately. Weekends are always busier and fill up quicket. But at 10a.m. this morning almost every tournament 50 to 75% full.

On a side note there is a guy last year I played head to head for 25 or 50 bucks a day and won about 80% of the time. Seems he’s back on the head to head stuff again. Throwing a couple games his way to piss him off some more this year. Beat him the last 2 nights

• Olhausen

@buffballz said...

CMART vs. Feldman is IMHO more appealing then Arrieta in Milwaukee but I do agree with FFguru71 about FD main slate , for years the Sunday night game was included in their main slate with no late swap , now they add late game swap and remove them afternoon and night game from their Sunday main slate , seems backwards to me

This is the second season that fan duel and DK have done this now. Highly unlikely they will change it since they did it all but 2-3 weeks at the beginning of last year.

• bill5000

Might stack detroit today.

• draggin49

Philly been hitting lately , wonder if they do any damage vs strasburg

• walkoff9

Why did nobody want Chris Carter for more than a backup role?

He is basically the same thing as Chris Davis.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler