2:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 185 ) at Houston ( -202 ) —- T: 8
    2:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 183 ) at St. Louis ( -200 ) —- T: 8
    3:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -100 ) at Texas ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:37 PM EST : Seattle ( 114 ) at LA Angels ( -123 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -163 ) at Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -150 ) at San Diego ( 138 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 167 ) at NY Mets ( -182 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• cjs5555

@mabrla said...

Anyone else stack White Sox? Their profiles were too good for me to pass up at sub 5%. Hope it works out.

yeah, with the wind and temp here in chicago and santana struggling against them in the past i put in a white sox stack

• marker0357

@firepimp said...

Dickerson donggggggg, there’s 1. I called 2 today from him we shall see

nice call. I got him in 1 lineup

• mabrla

@cjs5555 said...

yeah, with the wind and temp here in chicago and santana struggling against them in the past i put in a white sox stack

Can’t wait for 2nd time through the order. That’s the money spot.

• darrenqnguyen

Changed Russel out for Diaz, great….

• rjkid1

Changed my Phillies stack 15 minutes before lock last night…swapped Springer and Dickerson for C. Young and Harper today right before lock as well…I am really good at this lineup tinkering…..

• firepimp

@darrenqnguyen said...

Changed Russel out for Diaz, great….

I did the same damn thing roflmao

• thedkexperience

Kinsler 13 points. Bam!

• firepimp

1st day I don’t pair Souza and Dickerson together. Souza donggggg 3 RBI.

But at least I have Schwarber, Dickerson and Trumbo and Bryant paired up in the 33 dollar tournament. Should be a happy day

• Tnjkoch221

Wrongly figured the bucs wouldn’t pitch to Freeman. Poor managing by hurdle, worse by us who faded him, ha!

• bigsmoot2

Stacked cards today and Friday, didn’t yesterday, man this $hit can be frustrating.

• kdub

Now i remember why i hate dfs mlb

• mabrla

I miss all day FD contests on Sunday without late swap and the massive edge that came with being able to predict the late lineups at minuscule ownership.

• mabrla

I’m not sure if my poor start to this MLB season is varience or lack of interest due to them adding late swap and changing the slates.

I only stack and don’t play chalk stacks other than coors though, so my process is fine I guess. I also need FD to bump up the prices on everyone and bring back the edge.

• WestCrook1

CMart is so inconsistent smh

• sooted72

none of my pitchers are going to get wins today lolz :/

• dubchr7

• Blogger of the Month

i swear………..every f/n time i “listen” to these “experts” i lose my ass………………i end up tweekn my line up after listing to a podcast or reading something it and it ALWAYS ends up screwing me. The line ups i do myself based on my research end up smashin. why o why do i keep makin changes based off what they say??????????

• SkateFiend

Seems like people are sleeping on west coast value hitters – like Andrelton Simmons, Yonder Alonso, etc.

• CJtheGrump

I suppose I should alert everyone in the forum when I’m about to roster Bryce Harper as a courtesy. His output seems inversely proportional to whether I have him in a lineup.

• Charlie26x

Any thoughts on the DK Sun-Mon 3 game slate for tonight?

• mabrla

I couldn’t be more salty about DFS this year. From the addition of late swap, to removal of my most profitable slate, to getting rid of night mode on DK….I’m just an angry ball of tilt.

• firepimp

@dubchr7 said...

i swear………..every f/n time i “listen” to these “experts” i lose my ass………………i end up tweekn my line up after listing to a podcast or reading something it and it ALWAYS ends up screwing me. The line ups i do myself based on my research end up smashin. why o why do i keep makin changes based off what they say??????????

When I first started making money on DFS is when I quot listening to the experts. I only considered their picks if I was having trouble and even then I’d go against them at times.

Did okay today nothing big nothing small. 70 in today won 300. Now time to roll that into head to heads and some tourney play to be stupid and turn it into 2k in a week.

• firepimp

@Tnjkoch221 said...

Wrongly figured the bucs wouldn’t pitch to Freeman. Poor managing by hurdle, worse by us who faded him, ha!

I had freeman and faded him except 1 lineup. Shittay

• firepimp

Just realized if I would have kept freeman in my lineup instead of swapping 10 minutes till I would have won 10 to 50k today depending on the rest of these scores ending.

• Zieg30

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

@mabrla said...

I couldn’t be more salty about DFS this year. From the addition of late swap, to removal of my most profitable slate, to getting rid of night mode on DK….I’m just an angry ball of tilt.

The product on both sites is substantially worse.

I loved the Sunday slates two years ago. FD’s long Sunday slate was so enjoyable. The uncertainty, and resulting strategy, about Sunday night games, especially when weather was involved, just made it more fun.

• Whacko

@Zieg30 said...

The product on both sites is substantially worse.

I loved the Sunday slates two years ago. FD’s long Sunday slate was so enjoyable. The uncertainty, and resulting strategy, about Sunday night games, especially when weather was involved, just made it more fun.

I’m of the belief that Both sites are dumbing down the product.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).