2:10 PM EST : Kansas City ( 185 ) at Houston ( -202 ) —- T: 8
    2:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 183 ) at St. Louis ( -200 ) —- T: 8
    3:05 PM EST : Oakland ( -100 ) at Texas ( -108 ) —- T: 9.5
    3:10 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -125 ) at Colorado ( 115 ) —- T: 10.5
    3:37 PM EST : Seattle ( 114 ) at LA Angels ( -123 ) —- T: 8.5
    4:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -163 ) at Arizona ( 150 ) —- T: 9.5
    4:40 PM EST : SF Giants ( -150 ) at San Diego ( 138 ) —- T: 7.5
    8:00 PM EST : Miami ( 167 ) at NY Mets ( -182 ) —- T: 7

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Joeyrockland1

Today i looked at the games and thought about some lefty/righty matchups and what players i thought were due, and also vs some pitchers that i don’t think are that good…….I ended up in the green first time all season(not much)……..No podcasts, no blogs, no experts, no fixation on player prices.

• Whacko

@Joeyrockland1 said...

Today i looked at the games and thought about some lefty/righty matchups and what players i thought were due, and also vs some pitchers that i don’t think are that good…….I ended up in the green first time all season(not much)……..No podcasts, no blogs, no experts, no fixation on player prices.

I’m noticing that I am stepping further away from letting the noise of others derail the thought process.
    So far this year I am grinding in the green.

All the podcasts/blogs/etc… can cloud judgment.

I still allow some noise to get through though. Filter the good from the not so good is the key.

• Olhausen

@Whacko said...

I’m noticing that I am stepping further away from letting the noise of others derail the thought process.
    So far this year I am grinding in the green.

All the podcasts/blogs/etc… can cloud judgment.

I still allow some noise to get through though. Filter the good from the not so good is the key.

Something I like to do is listen to grinders live episodes a day late. So I’ll listen to Mondays show on Tuesday and so on just to see how my thinking lined up with the pros without taking me away from my original picks. I do however always read the grind down the day of but that’s more for just looking at stats that RG has readily available.

• danbutakov26

new plan

stack the DBacks at home always

• bigticket

I see DK is pulling the same crap on Afternoon Sunday MLB slates. The 30k $3 moonshot pays 1k to first and is a 11k entry field with 150 multi entry allowed.

Honestly do people like playing contests like this?

Maybe I’m in the minority but what a lousy contest with crap prizes at the top.

I stopped playing the afternoon ones last year when it was a 50k moonshot with the same 1k top prize a whopping 2 % to the winner lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).