7:10 PM EST : Minnesota ( 181 ) at NY Mets ( -197 ) —- T: 6.5
    7:45 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -131 ) at St. Louis ( 121 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 159 ) at Houston ( -173 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Seattle ( -105 ) at Kansas City ( -103 ) —- T: 9
    8:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 112 ) at Colorado ( -122 ) —- T: 11
    9:40 PM EST : Texas ( 122 ) at Arizona ( -132 ) —- T: 8.5
    9:45 PM EST : San Diego ( -116 ) at SF Giants ( 107 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:07 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -126 ) at LA Angels ( 116 ) —- T: 8.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• cjs5555

awesomo is sitting 2nd place in the late slate $180 contest (67 entries) w a -14.1 from peralta

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

68% la stella for me in main slate

Great job!
    Felt like chasing pts… but I guess the Angels were the late stack

• mr_papageorgio

@cjs5555 said...

68% la stella for me in main slate

Nice!!! As an added bonus that buries the last pitcher who had a chance to do anything tonight. I might hang onto the cash line tonight after all.

• cjs5555

@Unico10 said...

Great job!
    Felt like chasing pts… but I guess the Angels were the late stack

well, it was a price point play but also had to like the wind blowing out to right in LA and the volatility of peralta. la stella is actually a good hitter, just was always blocked by someone better with the cubs. i was hoping last night was a sign he was breaking out of the slump

• Njsum1

@cjs5555 said...

Dansby Swanson looks awesome this year so far….finally breaking out?

I said yesterday I was going heavy on him, played him in 8 of 14 lineups. Had a very nice outing.

Played him today in 2 of 7. Unfortunately those 2 lineups were my only 2 Degrom Lineups. The other hitters were also kind of weak in my Swanson Chicken Dinner lineups as well. But yeah, seems like he’s coming around. Wasn’t he like a top prospect a few years back?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

well, it was a price point play but also had to like the wind blowing out to right in LA and the volatility of peralta. la stella is actually a good hitter, just was always blocked by someone better with the cubs. i was hoping last night was a sign he was breaking out of the slump

Played him every day the first week…. got tired of getting nothing and they dropped him from the top of the order…. what do you know, maybe that’s what he needed

• cjs5555

@Njsum1 said...

Played him today in 2 of 7. Unfortunately those 2 lineups were my only 2 Degrom Lineups. The other hitters were also kind of weak in my Swanson Chicken Dinner lineups as well. But yeah, seems like he’s coming around. Wasn’t he like a top prospect a few years back?

i’ve been heavy on him all year so far and it’s been paying dividends, his pricing has also barely moved (generally around $3700 before Coors). he was the #1 overall pick in 2015 draft

• cjs5555

PHI was winning 6-1 w Nola on the mound. Now losing 10-6 in 10th inning. not so fast, philly fans!!

• cjs5555

@Unico10 said...

Played him every day the first week…. got tired of getting nothing and they dropped him from the top of the order…. what do you know, maybe that’s what he needed

me too, was off him for a few games then came back last night and again tonight. but last night and tonight were really good matchups for him too

• yisman

willians and la stella 1% owned

la stella worked out, the Twins guy busted despite them scoring 10

doesn’t matter much anyway with deGrom’s negative

• cjs5555

i swear…if derek holland ends up the top scoring pitcher so help me….

• cjs5555

@yisman said...

doesn’t matter much anyway with deGrom’s negative

given how many pitchers have sucked tonight, degrom’s negative isn’t hurting that much

• SkateFiend

I’m tantalizingly close to recouping my entry fees because most of the pitchers are getting rocked.

This is like a Yahoo NHL slate, when you can still cash even after middling games from your goalies. As long as you spread around the offense.

• firemedicpat

@cjs5555 said...

given how many pitchers have sucked tonight, degrom’s negative isn’t hurting that much

Nope. Luckily I will easily cash with Mets/As/Brewers despite Degrom negative. He was close to 50% owned.

• cjs5555

@SkateFiend said...

I’m tantalizingly close to recouping my entry fees because most of the pitchers are getting rocked.

i’m actually up $24 right now despite being 54% deGrom, 38% Lucchesi, 84% Loaisiga, 24% Minor

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

Right?
    Amazing how much I moved up (briefly) just because of Lucchesi 1st inning…. brief fooling moment
    Truth be told, his breaking ball isn’t sharp, but only Pillar hit the ball hard and Renfroe made a meal of it…. everything else was either a blooper or a ground ball with good eyes
    It happens

• cjs5555

lucchesi is done…. -2.4 on the night, matches deGrom. i guess that makes him the better value??

• depalma13

Minnesota stack 90 points, everyone else 3 combined.

• snaggzzz

What a crazy night. What’s the cut for DK cash gonna be? 60?!? Ha!

• TimmerRC

Considering how the day went, Greinke is hanging in there lol

• cjs5555

@snaggzzz said...

What a crazy night. What’s the cut for DK cash gonna be? 60?!? Ha!

85 so far….anything under 100 is a pretty low scoring night.

• SkateFiend

A break even night on baseball will ease the pain of the Mario Hezonja late scratch and the crappy things that happened at the 76ers game.

• TimmerRC

Angel’s game had an ump leave, they’re running with only 3 umps now… how do you do that, lol?

• firemedicpat

Alonso double dong. Thank god.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Derek Holland…. the gas-can…. gonna be the best pitcher of the slate.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).