7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 121 ) at Miami ( -131 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -135 ) at Detroit ( 125 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : NY Mets ( 108 ) at Atlanta ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 151 ) at Chi Cubs ( -164 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 184 ) at Houston ( -201 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 147 ) at Kansas City ( -160 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 140 ) at St. Louis ( -152 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 220 ) at LA Dodgers ( -241 ) —- T: 6

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• balladamus

I complain sometimes during the games but rarely do after the day is over, but this morning, I’m going to have just a little vent. As a small stakes player, it’s always nice to have a decent cash, especially after you’ve been on a cold streak. I turned roughly $30 into $172 last night. However, it does sting when your hitters go off and all you needed was a reasonable 40 points COMBINED between Kershaw & Severino to have your first 4 figure cash night. Specifically, if Kershaw & Severino get me 40, I would’ve have won a little over $1500. Sigh… Such is the life of the daily baseball grind. I’m going to hit that 4 figure payout one of these days.

• eatmyturf23

@balladamus said...

I complain sometimes during the games but rarely do after the day is over, but this morning, I’m going to have just a little vent. As a small stakes player, it’s always nice to have a decent cash, especially after you’ve been on a cold streak. I turned roughly $30 into $172 last night. However, it does sting when your hitters go off and all you needed was a reasonable 40 points COMBINED between Kershaw & Severino to have your first 4 figure cash night. Specifically, if Kershaw & Severino get me 40, I would’ve have won a little over $1500. Sigh… Such is the life of the daily baseball grind. I’m going to hit that 4 figure payout one of these days.

I hear ya, but if those two go off, the while field shifts along with you. Congrats on the $

• balladamus

@eatmyturf23 said...

I hear ya, but if those two go off, the while field shifts along with you. Congrats on the $

Thanks! I know the field shifts too, but a lot of my entries were single or limited entries and I took a close look at the scores and numbers from the top down and that’s pretty much where I was. But hey, it’s a new day and a new slate so look forward to today’s baseball roster construction puzzle challenge. Good luck to you today!

• txdave41

@balladamus said...

I would have been thrilled to turn $30 into $172. Instead, my Kershaw lineup died out at 152 pts and I got a lousy 3 bucks which couldn’t even cover half of my entry fees

• SweeneyPhoto

@balladamus said...

I had same thing, cashed in two GPP’s last night, not as good as you, but cashed. Would’ve been a nice little take had Kershaw and Severino given me more than 14 point something points.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).