7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 121 ) at Miami ( -131 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -135 ) at Detroit ( 125 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : NY Mets ( 108 ) at Atlanta ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 151 ) at Chi Cubs ( -164 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 184 ) at Houston ( -201 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 147 ) at Kansas City ( -160 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 140 ) at St. Louis ( -152 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 220 ) at LA Dodgers ( -241 ) —- T: 6

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Thegamevv

@firepimp said...

Good job on copy and pasting from 3 separate blogs around the web lol. Guessing you’re looking into starting your own blog. Stay out of here with this crap or contribute something genuine like the rest of us try and do. Fucking garbage mate.

Calm down there tough guy. He’s just trying to be involved.

• KindGuy

Ridiculous

• dyavid

@Njsum1 said...

I was about to go all in on Severino before I saw the jays lineup and the hitters ump. The hitters aren’t great but they’re lefties and the career bvp isn’t great versus this lineup. I’m still going to use him on either 1 or 2 of my 3 DK lineups for the upside, yet all of a sudden I don’t feel as good about it.

I was thinking estrada might be a decent pivot play tonight if everyone is on severino

• KindGuy

@dyavid said...

I was thinking estrada might be a decent pivot play tonight if everyone is on severino

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@rrucinsk said...

is today the day to fade kershaw in cash?

i only play dk so im probably playing him, but on 1 pitcher sites id just play severino.

• firepimp

I’m liking wacha tonight to go contrarian

• FanBallAddict

@Thegamevv said...

Calm down there tough guy. He’s just trying to be involved.

If I remember correctly (and please do correct me if I am mistaken) I believe that he passed it off as his own writting.

That’s stealing others work. Not cool in my book.

• firepimp

@elementasrat said...

Ridiculous

I actually don’t understand what’s bad about this?

• Whacko

Now I am second guessing if I need to have something into tonights SF/LAD game…

Would hate to have Kershaw go ham and throw a NoNo…. then again the super chalky play is Kershaw, might get stupid and go with Cueto

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

why is everyone always so in love with kyle schwarber.

its been a month now and hes done very little, maybe hes not as great as everyone thought?

• NYGfan1983

i do have kershaw in 4-5 lu but only 1 stack of LAD… fade Giants

• NYGfan1983

@walkoff9 said...

why is everyone always so in love with kyle schwarber.

its been a month now and hes done very little, maybe hes not as great as everyone thought?

waiting for him to go h a m ? lol i am . i have been.. he has messed my shit up before. but 1-3 LUs hes there with other cubs.
    i used him as one off and just did me dirty .

• murphstahoe

@walkoff9 said...

i only play dk so im probably playing him, but on 1 pitcher sites id just play severino.

I think he’ll get his points, but I think the other players return more value, and I’m fading him. I don’t expect him to blow up.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@elementasrat said...

I feel like that’d be bad unless it’s a oppo field hitter like Mauer. If a lefty hits it deep to right and the wind blows it towards center, it just makes it an easier out.

Yea. Well said. It all depends on the hitter. Remember that guy Ryan Howard? Dude couldn’t hit a ground ball towards 3rd base or shortstop but could hit the ball 450 feet the opposite way. It’s alot better for righties but a lefty can be good too if he’s a good opposite field hitter.

• rogersark

I’m just wanting to see a brawl in Boston tonight and Pedroia sweep the leg of Machado.

• firemedicpat

@firepimp said...

Good job on copy and pasting from 3 separate blogs around the web lol. Guessing you’re looking into starting your own blog. Stay out of here with this crap or contribute something genuine like the rest of us try and do. Fucking garbage mate.

Someone is a jealous boy.

• Sportsfan12

Im confused on the chi phi game- earlier i read to load up on bats because of the wind but is the rain now a reason to avoid it?

• Cdmjlt369

Is Chicago to risky for position players?

• KindGuy

@FanBallAddict said...

If I remember correctly (and please do correct me if I am mistaken) I believe that he passed it off as his own writting.

That’s stealing others work. Not cool in my book.

Well yea but where is the evidence of plagarism? I copied a section of his writing, typed it into google and didn’t find anything?

FirePimp, where is he allegedly stealing from?

• mathewsmarner

you people are missing the obvious…it’s all in the name…cashner and next up kersh

• firepimp

@firemedicpat said...

Lol wtf am I jealous of? Someone pretty much spammed the lobby with a blog post of a lineup trying to attract customers. Just saying my piece on it all. If you guys want it that’s fine with me. But just like people spamming facebook groups “like my youtube channel” or hey “Like my blog for more” it’s still spam in my eyes. Allow one person to do it you’re going to attract a ton more pretty much all repeating the same shit.

• mathewsmarner

Hello! My name is Christian and I’m just your average server at a restaurant, who happens to love sports! What else do I love? FANTASY SPORTS! That being said, I don’t have the time to research like the pros do, but I get in as much as I can. I don’t have a big bankroll nor am I a real big winner in tournaments, but I love playing the game and getting better at it. So I plan to make a post almost everyday for May, and maybe every month after that! So let’s begin with my favorite picks for todays Main Slate!

• firepimp

@firemedicpat said...

Also I thought forum rules did not allow this type of posting, or posting full lineups in the forums.

• Supersharpie

@firepimp said...

Lol wtf am I jealous of? Someone pretty much spammed the lobby with a blog post of a lineup trying to attract customers. Just saying my piece on it all. If you guys want it that’s fine with me. But just like people spamming facebook groups “like my youtube channel” or hey “Like my blog for more” it’s still spam in my eyes. Allow one person to do it you’re going to attract a ton more pretty much all repeating the same shit.

Is he actually selling anything on his blog or it it free?

• madmanjayWV

@firepimp said...

Please post the BLOGS he “stole this from” thanx in advance

Can’t wait for all the crying when TOLES and WEEKS AYDS JR sux 2nite

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).