7:10 PM EST : Tampa Bay ( 121 ) at Miami ( -131 ) —- T: 8.5
    7:10 PM EST : Cleveland ( -135 ) at Detroit ( 125 ) —- T: 9
    7:35 PM EST : NY Mets ( 108 ) at Atlanta ( -117 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:05 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 151 ) at Chi Cubs ( -164 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 184 ) at Houston ( -201 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 147 ) at Kansas City ( -160 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 140 ) at St. Louis ( -152 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : SF Giants ( 220 ) at LA Dodgers ( -241 ) —- T: 6

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• murphstahoe

OK, fire out a name I am supposed to tinker into my lineups just to screw everything up. GO

• firepimp

@Supersharpie said...

Is he actually selling anything on his blog or it it free?

Think what you guys want about it, I just view it as spam. Especially in our forum. The guy is going to come here once a day, post nothing else but a lineup and a percentage/numbers line that shows the players he/she picked in a good light. Possibly screwing you guys over. Or who knows helping you out.

Either way that’s my opinion on it, I feel it’s spam. This is a forum, forums are for discussions for or against things. Not just everyone posting a lineup showing who they chose in a positive light.

Is it insightful sure, but it’s still a spammy type of blog post possibly trying to build up followers.

• firepimp

@murphstahoe said...

OK, fire out a name I am supposed to tinker into my lineups just to screw everything up. GO

Zobrist , weeks, carpenter, gyorko there’s 4 for ya to truly consider lol. I’ve battled back and forth faded and changed 10 times throughout the day.

• Conrad

@walkoff9 said...

why is everyone always so in love with kyle schwarber.

its been a month now and hes done very little, maybe hes not as great as everyone thought?

This is gunna be one of those save and wait for the lead off dong or double dong tonight posts.

I’m kinda loving the Cardinals as a sneaky stack tonight. Fowler is heating up and starting to hit the ball out of the ballpark, Carpenter is one of the best hitters in baseball and he seems to have turned a corner and Gyorko is raking and has a crazy (i know small but still crazy) BvP tonight.

• DefinitelyMiami

@firepimp said...

Also I thought forum rules did not allow this type of posting, or posting full lineups in the forums.

• Yacht67

Freddie freeman?

• Conrad

@murphstahoe said...

Agree with Carpenter/Gyorko

• mathewsmarner

johnathan lucroy

nick castellanos

matt holiday

• murphstahoe

@Yacht67 said...

Freddie freeman?

Have plenty of Fast Freddie. Looking at these cards recs

• KindGuy

Mets/Braves game is gonna be a slugfest. Weather is hot, park is freindly. Gsellman sucks and Teheran has lot velocity.

Conforto, Bruce, Freeman, Kemp, Flowers, Walker, Inciarte are all in play.

Weeks/Beckham stack is sneaky against lefty Chen.

• Orty1370

Red Sox stack for the win…

• vandymark

@Whacko said...

Having a mental block…

If the wind is blowing out Left for a Left handed batter that should be good right?

ummm no, If the wind is blowing out to left, that favors the right handed batters…

• KindGuy

Porcello should get the win. Good BVP numbers and on the other side, Bundy has bad BVP numbers.

That’s how this thing works right?

• Yacht67

@Orty1370 said...

Red Sox stack for the win…

MOOKIE

• Yacht67

TRUMBOMB

• SweeneyPhoto

I have a sox stack as well, that being said it’s cold, damp and the wind is blowing in, might be a better night to run the pitchers, I have a couple of Porcello LU’s tonight, just to be contrarian, anyone else?

• murphstahoe

OK Yanks, let’s get this party started

• firepimp

Severino 28% owned in the $44 dollar fanduel.

• Dirt_Lavert

Porcello doesn’t K a lot of batters typically. He’s a ground ball pitcher. However, the Orioles do strikeout a good bit (although it seems to be moreso vs lefties).

Anyhow, I have 6 lus and no Porcello. Farrell has been inclined to not let the starters finish the games especially when there’s a lead. He LOVES going to Kimbrel and specifically saves him for the save situations. Unless Porcello finishes the game and gets a CG and/or CGSO I don’t think he’s worth the salary.

I will note I played Kershaw in all 6 so I’m basically playing cash lus. He needs about 55.6 for 4 x value and on the big slate I’m guessing more than a handful of people will hit 4 x making Kershaw completely useless in GPP unless he throws up a solid 45-55 burger (legit needs to pitch the whole game and get 10 + K’s and the CGSO).

I just felt there were enough bats and other pitchers to pay down for so Kershaw was a lock even tho he was Westbrook type salary.

• firemedicpat

Completely stole a reds stack at under 5% all around. GPP winna.

• Dirt_Lavert

Had I known Severino would be 50% owned and Amir Garrett would be 7% in one of the DK QAs I’d have played 100% Garrett lol.

• firemedicpat

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Had I known Severino would be 50% owned and Amir Garrett would be 7% in one of the DK QAs I’d have played 100% Garrett lol.

That was pretty obvious yo.

• firemedicpat

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Good thing you didn’t Cutch dongo.

• firepimp

McCutchen donggggg

• murphstahoe

Argh I really waffled on Pittsburgh all day and built a Pit/NY lineup and McCutcheon just missed the cut

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).