8:05 PM EST : Colorado ( 150 ) at Chi Cubs ( -163 ) —- T: —
    8:10 PM EST : NY Yankees ( 150 ) at Houston ( -163 ) —- T: 8
    8:10 PM EST : Toronto ( 128 ) at Minnesota ( -139 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:15 PM EST : Chi Sox ( 205 ) at St. Louis ( -224 ) —- T: 9
    9:40 PM EST : LA Dodgers ( -194 ) at Arizona ( 178 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:07 PM EST : Baltimore ( 161 ) at LA Angels ( -175 ) —- T: 9
    10:10 PM EST : Oakland ( 104 ) at Seattle ( -113 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:15 PM EST : San Diego ( 113 ) at SF Giants ( -122 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dandub9

@elementasrat said...

I know this is a terrible strategy but I have money to blow so I’m doing it anyway. Taking a batter centric approach in building my lineups tonight.

Not terrible. If you are playing GPPs, anything goes. On a slate like tonight, could probably make it work for cash too.

• thedkexperience

@hcassidy said...

oh, I am 100%! no moose who actually has good numbers. as I mentioned Escobar is the only one that has above 300. Sal Perez .283, rest are at the mendoza line and SO victims.

No doubt. I was kinda replying to your reply of someone else. I agree completely. I mean, what’s his “not get hurt floor”? Like 35? Yeah. I’ll lock that in with Chris Sale eater of batters upside all day against a team like KC.

• biga0787

What’s a not get hurt floor? If that’s fancy for floor then 35 is ridiculous. His floor is 14-18 I would say. He probably does better than he’s done this year but o don’t think he gets 35 today.

• jjcontreras2009

sale-wacha-bluejays-cards-angels
    sale-suarez-redsox-phillies
    sale-hernadez-reds-brewers

• dandub9

For GPP on FD, I like Archer. Not a high priced stud, not a value guy. At his price I think he will go low owned. Obviously a roll of the dice on his performance which is why he’s GPP only. But willing to put him in a couple lineups for that risk/reward, and he allows you to squeeze in a few bats. GL everyone.

• eatmyturf23

@biga0787 said...

Sale against the team that strikes out least in the league and scherzer against the 3rd least?

I’m late, but as I see it, KC strikes out 25.4% of the time vs LHP this year. That’s not least in the league. And on the slate, only 3 teams have a higher K% vs the handedness of their opposing pitcher. And, as others mentioned, Mous’ is out and replaced by a lesser talent.

• eatmyturf23

@elementasrat said...

I know this is a terrible strategy but I have money to blow so I’m doing it anyway. Taking a batter centric approach in building my lineups tonight.

I’m with you today. Btw, did you see my blue giphy at the end of last night’s thread? :) Seemed to match your prior comment perfectly haha.

I hope that late SF rally got you some $, element!

• sox9

Syndgard about done

• zline34

RIP Syndergaard owners

• sox9

Syndegard looks like E. Rodriguez last night. See you tomorrow

• firemedicpat

@sox9 said...

Syndgard about done

No chance anyone paid for him tonight. Awful matchup.

• firemedicpat

@dandub9 said...

For GPP on FD, I like Archer. Not a high priced stud, not a value guy. At his price I think he will go low owned. Obviously a roll of the dice on his performance which is why he’s GPP only. But willing to put him in a couple lineups for that risk/reward, and he allows you to squeeze in a few bats. GL everyone.

I went all in on Archer. Joke of a lineup. Should be good for 8+ Ks.

• Thechamp1995

RG Overall Ranking

• cheezpizza

@Lathum said...

Not sure I love the move against Thor.

You are putting 2 young players at the top of the lineup against a guy with nasty stuff. Inciarte has been terrible, but he can at least work a 9 pitch AB and give Freeman a chance to see some pitches and make Thor work.

Good start…

• firemedicpat

Homer Baily. The dong machine.

• roach62

Bailey b2b jacks for Shaw/Aguilar…of course the 2 i dont have lol

• txdave41

@firemedicpat said...

No chance anyone paid for him tonight. Awful matchup.

Well I did, only because Draft gave me last fucking pick and he was the only ace pitcher left. Should have went with Wacha. Bad luck streak continues. argh

• firemedicpat

People with over 80 points. Jesus haha.

• roach62

and then up comes Pina!!…yeah just a weak pop out to 1st…yay me lol

• firemedicpat

@txdave41 said...

Well I did, only because Draft gave me last fucking pick and he was the only ace pitcher left. Should have went with Wacha. Bad luck streak continues. argh

I liked Wacha and Jarlin Garcia tonight as values.

• KindGuy

Albies-Acuna-Freeman are gonna give the Mets nightmares for the next decade.

• firemedicpat

Chris Sale off tonight.

• KindGuy

Damnit, Pearce scratched.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

Aces not doing to well

Watch Kershaw go nuts later

• biga0787

someone needs to tell the braves kid you cant throw just fast balls to these guys

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).