7:05 PM EST : Kansas City ( -119 ) at Baltimore ( 110 ) —- T: 9.5
    7:07 PM EST : Seattle ( 132 ) at Toronto ( -143 ) —- T: 9
    7:10 PM EST : Atlanta ( -117 ) at Miami ( 108 ) —- T: 8
    8:40 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 136 ) at Colorado ( -148 ) —- T: 11.5
    9:40 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Arizona ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:07 PM EST : Minnesota ( 124 ) at LA Angels ( -134 ) —- T: 8
    10:10 PM EST : Cincinnati ( 168 ) at LA Dodgers ( -183 ) —- T: 7.5
    10:10 PM EST : St. Louis ( -147 ) at San Diego ( 136 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jeddy3

Pretty sure the play is a full game stack in Baltimore tonight. Those are two gas cans waiting to ignite.

• Semaj89

@Jeddy3 said...

Pretty sure the play is a full game stack in Baltimore tonight. Those are two gas cans waiting to ignite.

I’d prefer the KC side but I agree both teams are in play.

• stellagirl

Mouth full of chalk here. I thought about getting cute, and fading the obvious …. but sometimes the numbers don’t lie and I do think a couple teams WILL explode for a big night. For once, I am just going to make the simple, obvious plays.

Most of my LU’s are simply different mixtures of TOR, BAL, KC, and COL.

We shall see…..

• Kuchhhh86

Does Blackmon worth to be pay for or there is better cheaper options?

• Semaj89

@Kuchhhh86 said...

Does Blackmon worth to be pay for or there is better cheaper options?

I think you jam him in in cash games, but gpp’s anythings goes. He is probably the top overall hitter on the slate today though.

What is everyone’s opinion on the following 2v2(ish)

Merrifield/Ozuna with $600 left over

Carpenter/one of Cain, Braun, Yelich or Dahl.

• Joeyrockland1

is Richards the chalk tonite?….

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Updated to reflect the first wave of official lineups…

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/mlb-data-detective-best-hitter-stack-values-may-10-2524224

• Semaj89

@Joeyrockland1 said...

I think so. Him and Mikolas. Richards should be chalk, not so sure about Mikolas.

• Kuchhhh86

Can’t decide who to pick at SS and 2B

• mbunner23

@Joeyrockland1 said...

He’s one of the better pitching options tonight but I don’t think he will be chalk in cash. He’s priced in between the higher priced pitchers and some of the low guys that are in ok spots. There are so many good bats to play tonight that I think Richards is too expensive to be your SP2 on DK. I’ll probably be looking at someone like Roark for SP2 with either Greinke/Mikolas.

• Joeyrockland1

@mbunner23 said...

He’s one of the better pitching options tonight but I don’t think he will be chalk in cash. He’s priced in between the higher priced pitchers and some of the low guys that are in ok spots. There are so many good bats to play tonight that I think Richards is too expensive to be your SP2 on DK. I’ll probably be looking at someone like Roark for SP2 with either Greinke/Mikolas.

on Fanduel……..sorry

• KindGuy

Fanduel gave me a free voucher into their 25 cent GPP tonight.

Gonna make it count!

• biga0787

@Semaj89 said...

I think so. Him and Mikolas. Richards should be chalk, not so sure about Mikolas.

mikolas has been pretty good and he is facing the team who k’s most in the league. he SHOULD do well. he nails the strike zone and has been pretty effective so far.

• Semaj89

@mbunner23 said...

You can argue hes the best pitching value on the slate tonight by being the 6th most expensive pitcher despite being the most talented one.

Its also a park downgrade for Minnesota, and despite being a righty, Richards has a 32% K rate, 57% ground ball rate and a (-1.6%) hard/soft contact ratio to lefties since the beginning of last year. Plate IQ has the Twins rolling out 7 lefties tonight.

If he isnt chalk then I found my edge.

• KindGuy

$8 Rally Cap on DK just filled 2.5 hours before lock. Great job guys.

• Semaj89

@biga0787 said...

mikolas has been pretty good and he is facing the team who k’s most in the league. he SHOULD do well. he nails the strike zone and has been pretty effective so far.

I agree, its just siege made a very good point on the morning grind today about his price. I’m not a fan paying 10K for him especially if hes chalk. I’ll swallow that ownership with Richards but not Mikolas.

He will probably pitch well tonight, I just cant see paying 10K for him.

• cheezpizza

@squidkill said...

You have to be a lot better than you are papi- They don’t just hand that shit out- Phinhead

• biga0787

@Semaj89 said...

I agree, its just siege made a very good point on the morning grind today about his price. I’m not a fan paying 10K for him especially if hes chalk. I’ll swallow that ownership with Richards but not Mikolas.

He will probably pitch well tonight, I just cant see paying 10K for him.

agreed. he isn’t a 10k pitcher. he is a 8500 guy imo. Richards/roark is whats going to make most of my lu.

• Brian7479

@Kuchhhh86 said...

Can’t decide who to pick at SS and 2B

I’m in the same boat on FD. Can’t figure out either spot

• Kuchhhh86

I only see LeMahieu at 2B on FD

• fenway2015

ss taylor 2b merrifield

• eatmyturf23

@fenway2015 said...

ss taylor 2b merrifield

• kinger8705

Same ol same… with no NBA should have been bigger

• keephustlincuz

@Brian7479 said...

I’m in the same boat on FD. Can’t figure out either spot

Cano and Schoop at 2b…. story and jean at ss.

• dgballer

@cheezpizza said...

Always🤑

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).