8:10 PM EST : Texas ( 211 ) at Houston ( -232 ) —- T: 8
    8:15 PM EST : Pittsburgh ( 133 ) at St. Louis ( -144 ) —- T: 8.5
    8:15 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -140 ) at Kansas City ( 129 ) —- T: 9.5
    8:40 PM EST : San Diego ( 151 ) at Colorado ( -164 ) —- T: 10
    8:35 PM EST : Cleveland ( 0 ) at Oakland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:40 PM EST : Atlanta ( 119 ) at Arizona ( -129 ) —- T: 8.5
    10:10 PM EST : Washington ( 173 ) at LA Dodgers ( -188 ) —- T: 8
    10:15 PM EST : Cincinnati ( -156 ) at SF Giants ( 144 ) —- T: 7.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – MLB strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays MLB thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rvnfn77

Quiet again today. Lets get this started. Stacks we like today? lol

• rvnfn77

Shout out to Data Detective love reading your content. Thanks

• hautalak

• 2021 Blogger of the Month

@rvnfn77 said...

STL, MIN (chalk), LAA (chalk), and ARI (L) for me to start.

I’m getting dicey at P with Cahill in a lot so I can fit in some bats and top dogs at P.

• wpatrigo

I like Cleveland as an underowned stack.

• hautalak

@wpatrigo said...

I like Cleveland as an underowned stack.

Playing a lot today so do have one with them as well. No hockey and only one NBA game today so I can put in a little more time. Hopefully it pays off as baseball has been rough for me this year.

• rvnfn77

@hautalak said...

STL, MIN (chalk), LAA (chalk), and ARI (L) for me to start.

I’m getting dicey at P with Cahill in a lot so I can fit in some bats and top dogs at P.

Weather a little dicey in Baltimore kinda scaring me away a little.

• rvnfn77

White Sox and Toronto stacks could be low owned and good but Toronto has killed me this year.

• hautalak

@rvnfn77 said...

Oops, haven’t got to weather yet haha

• wpatrigo

My only concern is that with a slate this big, the opportunity to go off on a underowned team is going to be diminished—unlike yesterday, a guy like Jordan Luplow doesn’t have the same potential to break the slate.

Regardless, I can’t about 10 stacks that I could reasonably foresee going off, whether it being a good team going against a bad pitcher, or a mediocre team going against a guy who’s severely outperformed the quality of pitcher we know them to be.

I don’t hate the idea of a reverse split Greinke and finding a way to get Acuna and Braves righties in the lineup off Greinke, who’s certainly not immune to the long ball

• bucherpsu08

@rvnfn77 said...

They will get it in. Looks like just potential quick thunderstorms. Maybe a brief delay. Plus they probably will have to PPD Sunday’s game and I doubt LA wants to travel back here to play 2 make ups.

• rvnfn77

@bucherpsu08 said...

They will get it in. Looks like just potential quick thunderstorms. Maybe a brief delay. Plus they probably will have to PPD Sunday’s game and I doubt LA wants to travel back here to play 2 make ups.

True but still any pitcher from that game is what scares me the most.

• RatedDAL

@rvnfn77 said...

White Sox and Toronto stacks could be low owned and good but Toronto has killed me this year.

Toronto has been killing me all week. I’m going back to that dry well again.

I also am stacking Braves. I always stack against Greinke. Have never trusted that guy for one reason or another.

• roomchat

Dear Stevie,

You have one job. Yet every morning I listen to you absolutely butcher player’s names. There are two in particular that are driving me crazy. Like nails on the chalkboard.

Hyun-Jin Ryu. Pronounced He-YUN Jin Ree-YOO. It’s not Rye-Yoo. It’s Ree-Yoo. Say it with me. Ree. Yoo. Easy peasy.

Francisco Cervelli. Pronounced SIR-Velly. Do you see an A in there that makes you say SARAH-Velly every time? Of course you don’t. Sir. Velly. I know you can do it.

I do this out of love because I know you’re better than what you’re showing.

That’s all. For now.

• marker0357

Twins/DBacks I think

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@rvnfn77 said...

A’s stack – Anderson couldn’t get out of the first inning last outing

• bucherpsu08

Yeah…I just hate stacking at the Coliseum

• JaBr

@rvnfn77 said...

Shout out to Data Detective love reading your content. Thanks

Seriously.
    Data Detective’s stuff is great.

• webbm1

I know it was intended to be hockey but the survivor contest final being the early mlb showdown is abit of a letdown. I shouldn’t complain its the closest I’ll ever get to a “final”.

• hautalak

@webbm1 said...

I know it was intended to be hockey but the survivor contest final being the early mlb showdown is abit of a letdown. I shouldn’t complain its the closest I’ll ever get to a “final”.

I’ll still a tiny bit salty about my soccer finish. Well moreso the hat trick!

• Costamesa5

With all the good spots for bats, where is everyone looking at P? Maeda looks pretty good at home for 7.6 K on FD.

• jeffgo33

Anyone else part of the surviving 390 playing the Cubs-Brewers Showdown in the five-day survivor contest on DK? Totally out of my element playing MLB showdown, so should be an interesting live-fire tutorial.

• rvnfn77

I’m starting to like an Atlanta stack the more I think about it. Might get it low owned also.

• mbunner23

Wow, DK pricing on pitching is tight.

• feekdogg

@Costamesa5 said...

With all the good spots for bats, where is everyone looking at P? Maeda looks pretty good at home for 7.6 K on FD.

That’s one of those prices that seems too good to be true. I’m playing with fire one way or another. It’s either Maeda, who could very well throw 75 pitches and be pulled by Roberts after 4.1 innings, or Marquez, who could get knocked all over the park by the Padres.

• biga0787

am i crazy for liking Pablo Lopez against the second leading k team?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).